This property was originally built in 1980. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. 843.277.6399 Fax.

Lowest crime relative to the rest of Dorchester county. This property is not currently available for sale. Located in charming The Ponds, you will be close to schools, shopping, and restaurants.

BEFORE SELLING Your Home.

$600,000 The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. MLS# 20000611 / Sold The estimated value of this home is currently priced at 429,903, approximately $130.51 per square foot. $200,000 The hefty property is situated at the end of the street at 142 Harvest Way, Summerville, South Carolina. Unlock.

203 Bluebell Ave is within the school district Dorchester 02 School District with nearby schools including Alston-Bailey Elementary School, Alston Middle School, and Summerville High School. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 106 Dream St is within the school district Dorchester 02 School District with nearby schools including Knightsville Elementary School, Charles B Dubose Middle School, and Summerville High School.

Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. In addition to the pool house, there is a 64 x 20 Pole Barn that features ceiling fans and outdoor speakers and a 24 x 12 Storage Building. This property was originally built in 2007. We offer unlimited free no-obligation quotes. This plan offers 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half baths, is 2,789 square feet, and has a 2-car garage. This property was originally built in 2004. Historic CharlestonHistoric Charleston - Upper PeninsulaWest Ashley Inside I-526West Ashley Outside I-526Isle Of PalmsWild DunesSullivans IslandJames IslandJohns IslandFolly BeachKiawah IslandSeabrook IslandRural West Ashley-ravenel/hollywood/meggettWadmalaw IslandDaniel IslandNorth Charleston Inside I-526North Charleston/summerville Outside I-526North Charleston/summerville/ladson DorchesterHanahan & AreaSummerville/ladson/ravenel DorchesterSummerville/ridgeville - DorchesterGoose Creek / Moncks Corner - Hwy17a- Hwy52Goose Creek / Moncks Corner - Hwy52- Cooper RiverCollege Park -jedburg Rd - BerkeleyAwendaw/mcclellanvilleCross/st.stephens/bonneau - BerkeleyEdisto Beach - ColletonEdisto Island - Charleston CountyEdisto Island - ColletonDewees IslandLake Marion - ClarentonLake Marion -orangeburg CountyMoncks Corner Area Above Oakley RdColleton CountyMt. We offer unlimited free no-obligation quotes.

MLS #. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Aprox Days on Market:     10 month, 3 days ago, Listing Sold:    7 Year, 4 month, 7 days ago, Floors:  $5,000,000, 13 Patriotic Spots Americans Should Visit at Least OnceTue, Nov 3rd 2020 8:45 am, Meet the Winners of the 2020 Good Dog Photo ContestMon, Nov 2nd 2020 9:06 am, Cooking at Home - Coconut and Turmeric ChickpeasFri, Oct 30th 2020 8:54 am, 7 Colorful Living RoomsThu, Oct 29th 2020 12:15 pm, The Top Spots for Halloween Decor in CharlestonWed, Oct 28th 2020 10:20 am, Keep Charleston Beautiful Halloween-Themed Clean-Up EventWed, Oct 28th 2020 10:12 am, Old Village and Shem Creek a Background Tue, Oct 27th 2020 9:15 pm, Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944!Tue, Oct 27th 2020 9:15 pm, Lowcountry Pastimes: The Historic Dock Street Theatre Tue, Oct 27th 2020 5:14 pm, Halloween in Charleston 2020Tue, Oct 27th 2020 11:28 am, 582 Rutledge Avenue

The community features a neighborhood pool, play park, exercise area, and so much more! Call me and lets speak about your Summerville Sc Residential property for sale?

This property was originally built in 1981. The Builder describes this home as: "This home is available to be Built On Your Land!. 1547 Orangeburg Rd is within the school district Dorchester 02 School District with nearby schools including William M Reeves Elementary School, Charles B Dubose Middle School, and Summerville High School. This real estate website and IDX data is hosted by Dynamic IDX, LLC, Insider's Guide to Property value. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at 221,169, approximately $127.62 per square foot.

We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers. Thank you! 142 Harvest Way, Summerville, SC 29483 is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 22,548 sqft unknown built in 2004. The Builder describes this home as: "This home is available to be Built On Your Land!. $900,000 313 Tupalo Dr is within the school district Dorchester 02 School District with nearby schools including Beech Hill Elementary School, Gregg Middle School, and Summerville High School.

$250,000

The Builder describes this home as: "This home is available to be Built On Your Land!. Check out the gas, marble fireplace, built in shelving, and direct access through french doors to your huge back porch.

Eat-In-Kitchen, Family, Great, Laundry, Mother-In-Law Suite, Study, Courtesy of listing office Keller Williams Realty Charleston, $494,900 This Single Family Residence is located at 203 Bluebell Ave, Summerville, SC.

Last updated on 11-03-2020 9:01 PM EST est.

BEFORE BUYING a Home, Insider's Guide

These are the assigned schools for 142 Harvest Way. This Single Family Residence is located at 406 S Gum St, Summerville, SC. Listing provided by newhomesource.com. Master has a full bathroom. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this This single family plan home is priced from $211,490 (price typically does not include lot cost). Customize our homes as many times as you want.

This single family plan home is priced from $237,490 (price typically does not include lot cost). Perfect for warm Charleston evenings, a picnic, or a Saturday afternoon watching the game, this space is an incredible addition. This Single Family Residence is located at 207 Myrtle Way, Summerville, SC.