The XP also features a new design hull and rounded more modern body pieces as well. Covers, Boat Cover You couldn't pay me to ride on a PWC going that fast though! Not disagreeing with your personal experience. The SP (587 single carb) and SPI (587 single carb) are in the lineup yet again. In 2003, we see the first Supercharged 4-TEC in the GTX model.

They also offered an XPI (657 dual carb) but I can't remember what differentiated it from the XP. Transom Combos, Fishing Tools &

1995 Speedster MPEM Conversion Wells, Toilet & Waste Wear Ring Removal. Deals, Trailering Maybe two small people.. One thing you might consider is a carb rebuild and tuning. Boat, Boat Buyers Shelters, Boat SEE THE PICTURES BELOW. We also see the OPAS (Off Power Assisted Steering) first this year as well on the GTI LE (717) and the GTX 4-TEC. I believe Sea Doo picked the 255hp option to combat Yamahas 250hp ski and these new models blow any other ski away for acceleration, handling and features. Accessories, Electronic Navigation 1996 Speedster MPEM Conversion You are better off to sell you ski and buy a 95 XP. I was a July 1988 purchaser of the first year model and still have it. This year the SPX is basically the 1997 SPX but loses a little weight somewhere, making it the lightest one of all the X4 hulled 787 SPX models so probably the most desirable one. I'm referring to the 1503 4-TEC 3 Cylinder 4 Stroke engine. This is also the last year for the RX model. Fuel/Air Parts This year, we also have the GTX and XP that are basically the same as 1999. Since I'm putting this together from memory there may be some errors so if you see one (or more), please point them out! Nuts Bolts Etc... In 1993, we see the first larger cc engine with the 657 in the XP. The GSX and the GTX are the first now to also incorporate a digital infocenter that gives you lots of information instead of just a couple functions of the old 2 ones. Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, & Dock, Anchor Chains & The Right Fit, Shop By Professionals. My bone stock '93 580cc single carb with a 185lb me on it brand new, would outrun a new at the time Yamaha VFR with a 650cc, twin carbs, tuned Pro-Tec exhaust, Boyesen reeds, upgraded scoop grate, variable pitch Solas impeller, and a 10lb lighter pilot. The only real new addition is a 155hp RXP which has been a big debating point on the many Sea Doo forums. I have used BRP two stroke oil exclusively and the heads of the pistons are clean and carbon free. In 2010, the lineup is pretty much the same as last year but with the addition of the RXT iS 260. We get a new GTS though and it's basically the same as the GTI, but with less bells and whistles.

Downs, Couplers, Mounts, It's worth mentioning this year marks the beginning of the use of the new style ignition module.

your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop

As I've stated before, I don't like complicated expensive skis that few can afford. We can't afford these crazy prices these days! Winches, Boat Motor Supports & It will do just fine with two normal sized humans on board, and will pull a child on a tube fair. This year Sea Doo comes out with the 947 DI engine which offers the same power as the 947 carb model, but improved fuel economy and better emissions. Parts, Boat Tubing &

The HX (717) stays in the lineup as well for 1997. Forums, Find Fenders, Boat Trailer Any Powersports repair or upgrade job is easier with quality parts that we offer for your 1994 Sea-Doo XP. It may use a different hull than the GTI as well but not sure on that one. Not sure where the extra 5hp was found but it's once again probably a bragging thing.