It might react very horribly in a certain way to a certain med, but no one's found out yet. I understand that this drug can have significant dangers associated with it. Can 2-fma cause neurotoxicity in the same way that standard methamphetamine can?

I'm no expert on Chemistry myself (my area is Physics) but what I do know is that most halgenated amphetamines cause serious drops in serotonin levels for a long period after use (a sure sign of neurotoxicity), and that this effect isn't seen in 4-FA. One 20-30mg sniff and I can be wired for 8 hours, with inability to sleep lasting beyond that. 2-fma legality. In any case, the conveyance time fundamentally relies upon the heaviness of your request, implying that it might take more time for enormous ones. Any experience reports would be greatly appreciated. Therefore 2-Fluoromethamphetamine is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION but as LEGAL HIGH for SCIENTIFICAL RESEARCH ONLY! I assume that 2-fma lasts longer based on what I have read and considering that it is likely metabolized to 2-fa therefore acting as a sort of extended release 2-fa. I've been a sporadic 2-FMA user (dosing generally up to 50mg) for several months, and have noticed no lasting effects.

Regular amphetamine is neurotoxic in high enough doses: That article about methamphetamine being neuroprotective at low doses was very interesting. I also assume that 2-fma would need a lower dose than 2-fa since that extra methyl group would help it get through the blood brain barrier more efficiently. I knew that regular amphetamine was neurotoxic at high enough doses but I didn't know that meth could be neuroprotective at any dose. I cannot comment with certainty on 2-FA as I've not seen any studies on it myself. I thought the euphoria was similar to d-amp - just enough to get you into taking care of business. I wanted to know the doses of each used. JavaScript is disabled. Only suitable for this case and research applications. I know not to expect any hard data since this chemical is so untested, but some more reports from people who have used both chemicals would be great.

This stuff is dangerous. However, I was wondering about a comparison with 2-fa specifically, in terms of both positive and negative effects. I am currently in a position where I can either try 2-fa or 2-fma.

That is the reason we offer standard, express, and mail station alternatives.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2440058, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0028390811001900, http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/648663-Best-stimulant-RC-Study-Aid/page2.

However, I am most concerned with toxicity. € 115.00 – € 1,600.00 Select options Quick View; 4-FMA Sale! I just tried 2-fma at about 60mg last night. I was also wondering how their effects compare.

i thought about using 2-FMA as a study aid on a fairly regular basis, then enough people convinced me it is stupid as fuck. But from my own research, it has no serotonergic (or very low serotonergic) activity itself and even with repeated use shows no signs of serotonin depletion in the days following. A comparison between the good and bad effects of these chemicals would be great because there is so little information on the internet comparing these two. This stuff is so new. If 2-fma can cause neurotoxic effects in the same way that meth can, I don't think I want to play with it. The long term effects of fluoroamphetamines have not been followed.

Home / Products tagged “2-fa vs adderall ” 4-FA (crystals) Sale! 2-fma is an extremely functional stim, especially when taken orally at the right doses.

Effects of 2-Fluoromethamphetamine : The clinical effects of most new designer drugs like 2-Fluoromethamphetamine can be described as either hallucinogenic, stimulant, or opioid-like. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 4-FA is an empathogenic stimulant that doesn’t feel like meth at all.

It’s unadulterated substances of unrivaled quality that assume a significant job in exploratory practices.

Your email address will not be published.

In this manner, you can make certain nothing remains in your direction while completing the examination. Common names 2-FMA Substitutive name 2-Fluoromethamphetamine Systematic name (RS)-1-(2-Fluorophenyl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine Class Membership Psychoactive class Stimulant Chemical class Amphetamine. I can't comment on the potential toxicity of either drug but I found 2-fma to feel much more subtle than 2-fa, 2-fa feels very similar to d-amphetamine.

Any idea on how the doses used in the study would translate into human doses? As one of the biggest concoction look into organizations in the USA, we are equipped for furnishing them with the sum they require. I got pretty deep into 2-fma for a solid 4 months while I was working a high stress physical labor job. I know that methamphetamine is neurotoxic while standard amphetamine is not and I was wondering about how this would compare with the 2-fluorinated version. A few mixes accessible in our list can be utilized for offices associated with assembling. They may also have a combination of these effects due to designer side-chain substitutions. At webbccor.com , we ensure every one of our items-gt; perience the strictest quality tests and contain no polluting influences. 2-FMA is more like regular amphetamine than meth IMO, unless you vaporize it, which i recommend against. Side effects of 2-Fluoromethamphetamine Like other designer drugs the use of2-Fluoromethamphetamine can cause strong side effects; the substance is not clinically tested nor licensed in any way as a product for human consumption! In the event that you feel eager about getting precise test results similarly as we do, you’ve unquestionably gone to the perfect place.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Mechanical offices. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. How to store 2-Fluoromethamphetamine Keep 2-Fluoromethamphetamine below 30 degrees celsius. Store 2-Fluoromethamphetamine in the original package, protect from direct sunlight and moisture. I'm not so much concerned with fluoride ions as I am concerned about the toxicity associated with it being a methamphetamine analog. Even 4-FA gives me a serotonin dip a few days later if I use too much or use it on consecutive days, although this effect is mild at best unlike overdoing it with MDMA or 4-MMC. When you discover the substance you require and indicate the amount of your request, it’s an ideal opportunity to make an installment. which are known for their range of central nervous system stimulation and euphoria-producing effects, some of which have been gaining popularity as research chemical substitutes for traditional street stimulants, 2-Fluoromethamphetamine Substitutive name 2-Fluoromethamphetamine Systematic name (RS)-1-(2-Fluorophenyl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine Class Membership Psychoactive class Stimulant Chemical class Amphetamine. I haven't taken a fully effective dose of 2-fa yet, but I can attest that 2-fma lasts a bit longer than 2-fa and d-amp. 2-FMC. 2-fma safety.

Filter» Sale! As gcaudios said, there is a subtle feeling of being "on drugs" that is a little distinct from d-amp, but pleasant - reminscent of 4-fa, but without that rolly feel that often characterizes the first couple hours of 4-fa. It has been compared to lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) in its duration, potency and efficacy as a study aid or productivity enhancer. Nonetheless, I was able to sleep about 8 hours after swallowing it. SKU: N/A Category: Research Chemicals1 Tags: 2-fma, 2-fma dosage, 2-fma drug test, 2-fma erowid, 2-fma vendor, 2-fma vs adderall, BK-PMMA buy online, buy 2-fma, MDMC legit supplier, Methoxyphedrine ship to usa, Methylone best price You can easily get over-stimulated for way too long periods of time. In our inventory, you will discover 2-FMC, 3-CMC, 3-MMC, 4-CMC, 4-FMA, and a horde of different substances accessible in powder and precious stone structures. It’s simple for them to choose a bundle of the required research substance on the web and get it conveyed directly to their labs. At webbccor.com, we are constantly prepared to collaborate with pharmaceutical organizations for our general public. 2-FA and 4-FMA is nw to SWIM so he will sample some of these and share the experiences and comparisons here in this thread. While putting a premium on quality, we think of all around tried substances for research center uses and logical tests. 2-Fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA) is a synthetic ring-substituted fluorinated amphetamine compound that is commonly reported to produce classical stimulant effects such as stimulation, thought acceleration, focus and motivation enhancement when administered. 2-Fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA) is a synthetic ring-substituted fluorinated amphetamine compound that is commonly reported to produce classical stimulant effects such as stimulation, thought acceleration, focus and motivation enhancement when administered. 2-fma vs 3-fma. Dosage of 2-Fluoromethamphetamine There is no recomended dose since 2-Fluoromethamphetamine is not for human consumption but is sold only as a research chemical as legal high for research purpose. 2-fma definitely lasts way longer than regular MA or amp for me. Investigate the list of our online research synthetic store and purchase unadulterated substances in a couple of snaps!.2-FMA,2-FMA,2-FMA, 10 grams, 25 grams, 50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams. So a friend of mine lost his adderall script so he decided to try 2-FMA, he said it was absolutely amazing, made life easier in general So he started taking it like he used to take adderall. Buy Online Quality PSEUDOEPHEDRINE PILLS 120mg. Every one of them have tremendous research esteem and are broadly utilized by: Researchers. 2a Cerrada De Salvador Allende 96  Citalli2, Distrito Federal  Mexico, 09660, Unit 705, Sun Cheong Industrial Building, 1 Cheung Shun St, Cheung Sha Wan,Kowloon Hong Kong, Salvador Espriu 59 2o  Barcelona, Barcelona  Spain, 08005, WEBBCCOR PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMICALS | All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2017/2022, Kysneva St, 1, Dnipropetrovs’k, Dnipropetrovs’ka oblast, 49000. Scientists everywhere throughout the globe utilize these substances to find new properties or build up another. Pharmaceutical organizations. From my basic understanding of amphetamines, 2-fma should be somewhat more potent and long lasting, however, it should also be more neurotoxic since it is an analog of methamphetamine. Here we do all that it takes to convey top-quality research substances to therapeutic foundations, labs, and pharmaceutical offices in only days.

Description. I wanted to know how the toxicity and effects of 2-fma compare to 2-fa. Snorting it can lead to moreish-ness, which isnt a good thing because of how long lasting it is.

You must log in or register to reply here. It has been compared to lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) in its duration, potency and efficacy as a study aid or productivity … Therefore, it is not suitable for human consumption or for in vivo testing of animals and organisms.

We are the best research compound site offering a scope of substances to pharmaceutical researchers, scientific experts, and different authorities engaged with natural chemistry and pharmacology. A little cutty cove in the Northern Pacific. In contrast to other online research substance sellers, we do think about the accomplishment of your examination and help you complete it decisively. Buy 4-FA Quality Pure Drug Online € 450.00 – € 3,800.00; Sale! I found myself to be motivated and clear-headed, with a heightened ability to stick with my primary goal even in the presence of distractions.