The timeline is marked out to directly inform people to compare her appearance. Akina Nakamori Net Worth is $1.1 Million Akina Nakamori Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Akina Nakamori is an actress, known for Live in '87: A Hunred Days (1993), Live in '88: Femme Fatale (1993) and Purimadamu (2006).

Hey Jerdle! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Welcome to VAMP! Wait, so is there any stock about her leaving the music industry? This site is dedicated to the evergreen J-pop Queen Akina Nakamori [中森明菜]and is jointly run by a bunch of Akina Fanatics peppered round this beautiful J-pop globe. ), add to it the lack of an authoritative English-language source,… I love her and her music!! I should find here earlier. Your email address will not be published. Hey A Li! Change ). Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. New friendships have been forged through this site (what did they say about music being a common language? SakuraFox – welcome to Vamp.=) The Ning network has gone offline after they switched their policies by going commercial. Wow!

Akina Nakamori was born on July 13, 1965 in Kiyose City, Tokyo, Japan. Thanks! Hope to hear more from you. Really LOVE her!!! I wanted to join it. Did you manage to locate the Tetris Remix?

The couple divorced in 2015 after he was arrested for domestic violence. We’re looking forward to organising the first Akina Fans World Summit in the near future. Wiki Bio of Akina Nakamori net worth is updated in 2020. even an old photograph from her high school days will be nicer than the current art work. thanks very much for making this website! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. =). I am the big fan of her since I was kid……^^ Hey there Incognito, thanks for the comment. We hope we can gather all the isolated fans around the world outside of Japan (I reckon she sells substantially outside of Japan, so it’s silly to ignore us! I discovered Akina last year and I wish I could learn more about Akina and share with other fans ! thanks for this blog. I’ve been looking for a site like that for a loooong time! Akina I´d like to know if you don´t met her, the her´s name is Alika Fukuhara or Alina Fukuhara. Thank you so much for the dedication you did it for our bloved AKINA!! I can’t seem to even remember this concert ever happening, but the first ballad concert claim certainly rings a bell. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Looking for some great streaming picks? We’re sizeable!). Sick and utterly dismayed at the pathetic "Official Site" (note inverted commas; Someone fire her web designer quick!! Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters.

( Log Out /  wishing you all a very happy nakamori year ahead. The Remix is really sensational and where can we purchase it?? Hi Dan~ This is A Li There isn’t a standalone comments section, or Forum on this site. Its happend on so-so on 1985. maybe you don´t will believe, I was fall in love for her until that one day she were contrated by on Toshiba Emi of Japan, and I staied alone and never more I see her. The behind-the-scenes story of “A Chinese Ghost Story“, Wang Zuxian VS Nakamori Akina, who is Nie Xiaoqian in your heart? Thanks so much for putting together such a great Akina site for all her English speaking fans. The first japanese song I listened and LOVED was Nanpasen (in her appearance at 38º NHK Kouhaku Utagassen, in a gorgeous black dress). I’ll upload it later tonight. Big fan of Akina too : Kinku, Desire, Mi amore and all another. Akina Nakamori was born on July 13, 1965 in Kiyose City, Tokyo, Japan.

OMG, I just discovered this video of that features some footage from her 2000 live! After listening carefully I realised her unique and beautiful voice and her undistingueshed tecniques. “Natsu ni Dakarete” etc.) I can assure everyone here that Akina is doing well.

She is an actress, known for Tsumetai Tsuki (1998), Love: Take Off (1985) and Purimadamu (2006). Please do arrange for singapore fans to Akina’s dinner shows. A cousin of mine showed me some songs but from the beginning I didn’t like them.

Akina Nakamori, Actress: Tsumetai Tsuki. =) Welcome to VAMP!! =), Unfortunately not, which was disappointing considering my interest in remixes (I like hearing the sorts of different things someone can do with a given song) and the fact the word “Tetris” was there got my interest piqued even more. God bless Nakamori Akina, she’s the only female singer who can make cry when I listen to her songs. I guess that is good news and means she’s recovered from her recent health scare and bad case of shingles. This site is dedicated to the evergreen J-pop Queen Akina Nakamori [中森明菜]and is jointly run by a bunch of Akina Fanatics peppered round this beautiful J-pop globe. She is one of the best in the 80s and the 90s Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone knew if her “Star Tanjou!” auditions (ex. Thanks, I hope it’s no trouble to you. .

Welcome to the family, Daniel! Hope Akina is feeling better now. ( Log Out /  Hope we will hear some update news from Akina soon. Her hobbies include: Acting, Ballet , Cooking, Fashion, Knitting, Music, Pencil-sketching, Photography, Pottery, Reading, Travel.

I hope you are the same Daniel that I remember years ago…Mr Watanabe?!?! ( Log Out /  Sergio, Akina is still single.

What happend?, how she go away, I cried always that listean your music. Press Enter / Return to begin your search. Thank you for this footage also. Since then I became a FANatic for all Akina has been doing! Now I’m so bitter that there’s no DVD for it grrr! ), we decided it was time to take matters into our own hands. Live in '87: A Hunred Days (1993)as Herself, Live in '88: Femme Fatale (1993)as Herself, The 65th Annual NHK kôhaku uta gassen (2014)as Herself, Your email address will not be published. . ), a handful of us have met in person and even gone on concert trips together. 2020-10-30 21:00:24 0 Comment 225 views abstract.

Well done , Someone can tell to me if a Akina is get marriage or single, if have children, what is name husbund her, thanks, I’ve been following Akina-san for a while now, and she’s grown to be one of my favorite artists. The information were very well researched & translated. Specially this ones: Thank you Natsu! I liked the fact that the show had some rarer songs on its set list. ), add to it the lack of an authoritative English-language source, plus rumours that Akina is dead (some of our pals residing outta Japan actually thought her suicide attempt in the previous century was successful! And thanks for dropping by. Thanks for any info. How come it took you so long to find us? She is an actress, known for, The 101 Most Beautiful Celebrities of the Last 100 Years, Koi monogatari: Setsunai yoru wa aitakute, 'Utahime' Akina Nakamori Parco Theater Live. 3. i am very sure that the album cover created by this site will be 10 million times better. Yes, the Faithway site does her no justice. (and do hate Matchy and Seiko). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), http://14tfs.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/merry-christmas-night/. .

Kago has since re-married and is pregnant with her second child, hopefully he’s a good one! Hello guys! hi hi You know, my story with japanese music (actually I am a brazilian guy) has everything to do with Akina. In 2014 Kago’s husband was making headlines again due to police issuing an arrest warrant for him for loaning money at illegal interest rates.

Just come here to say Hello!!! Hope to see you around more, and please join us on VAMP NETWORK. shin nakamori nen ometetogozaimas. The elder brother played Ning Caichen and Tsui Hark had a lot of trouble in choosing the role of Xiaoqian, because it was a remake of the old version of Li Hanxiang's film of the s . Looks like it’s nearly been a couple of weeks since that message popped up and I’m curious. You can read a bit more about her highness at Wikipedia. I’m from HK and I’ve adored Akina since I was a very little girl…haha…I’ve known all the songs that are portraited in the Daichi Pachiko Machine since small…so it’s kind of my time machine…and brings back all the memories….i hope one day we fans can gather around to go to akina’s concert…or visit the akina’s pachinko in japan…thanks. it’s so fun! I’m trying to do an online “comic” and have a character, who is based on my real cat, named after Ms Nakamori. I love you Akina Your fan Sérgio. We had to pay a monthly fee to run the network, so I decided to drop it. Lyrics are also shown to give viewers a clue about Akina’s terrible experience of a rocky relationship. HAHAHA. DVD has postponed to march 28 2012…can’t wait any longer…, Akina was noted in a web log posting featuring her song “TerminalまでのEve”, at http://14tfs.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/merry-christmas-night/, Hi Dannybunny, this site is awesome.

I am happy to hear that she is well, but the bit about leaving music world needs qualification. She has left the music world to persue new goals in which she is passionate about. I’m just glad I found the site. Welcome to VAMP. Dear Akina, i going to talking to you how I started to like you, here in my country (Brazil), had a girl who singing all music your, and I loved see she to sing. Now I can see my beautiful princess of music japan pop. Hope it’s at least enjoyable to some. Akina Nakamori is my FAVORITE singer! i like this web. Trying to keep it exclusive. Sick and utterly dismayed at the pathetic “Official Site” (note inverted commas; Someone fire her web designer quick!! Some may not like it but I think it’s cute. I have never seen this rare footage as well.