the dealership has taken it off several times and claims there is no problem with it.

I just got done installing the AMP PowerSteps on my 2014 RAM Sport Crew Cab. Might have to dig. 2013 2500 Laramie MC 8" PP lift, 38 toyo MT, amp steps, revmax S550, 4.56 gears, PPEI EFI live, insight cs, 2015 challenger hellcat.

Which is good news for you, your act, your gear and your bank account. When i open the door, my AMP steps don't come out and the dome light doesn't come on either. What fixed it if so? Whenever I open the door sometimes they open and sometimes they wont or they will drop like 10-20 sec late. JavaScript is disabled. I took a gamble myself and bought the NX series, minimal wiring, no tapping into the factory harness due to the blue tooth door mounted sensors and body mounted receiver. 2013 3500, Dually, 4X4, Aisin, 3.73:1, Crew Cab, Long Box, Longhorn, AMP Steps, stock. I really hope they hold up. Honestly, you’d really be surprised how often the culprits are simple and pretty obvious. Retracts For Ground Clearance. :banghead: The only problem I see, is due to inactivity. LeBra tonneau covers. Where most steps come down about 2 to 3 inches below the pinch weld, the Power Step drops about 6 to 7 inches when deployed. But first things first—doing a little basic troubleshooting before anything else can be most helpful. Google is your friend... Apr 21, 2011 #15 Chipster27 B Team Member #27. Therefore, before you start freaking out and getting way too creative, make sure that: If none of the above steps help, you may well need to go ahead and get creative. Like I said I really like these steps when they work but I am scared as hell to spend $1100+ to have the problems he has had. OCMerrill said: I am going to try and forget you posted a link to a Nissan Forum. Come join the discussion about reviews, drivetrain swaps, turbos, modifications, classifieds, builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! It’s far more likely that there’s a much simpler explanation for the problem—something a little basic troubleshooting can deal with quickly and easily. Make sure to follow the instructions and make sure your wire taps are tight! Good chance your wires are broken, the main harness that goes from the body to the door. Love these steps the looks and the fact that I am 6'1" 275 and when I stand on them they don't budge very sturdy for how they are mounted. Appreciate the help guys. A forum community dedicated to Dodge Cummins Diesel truck owners and enthusiasts. Why would you buy a Hellcat for road trips? Time to check it out...mine have broken once on my '03 and twice on my '07 (just a week or two ago I did them).

Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. I put a set on a 2008 Tundra back in 2008 and haven't had an issue yet (my friend drives it now) I've had em on this truck for almost a year without issue, and still have em on my 2012 F250 for almost 2 years. I needed some type of step or running board for my new Ram Quad, but I don't care for the "nerf bar look". You’re at a gig. Play on. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. On the bright side they do come with a 5 year warranty, granted you have to ship back the faulty parts for warranty.

Starting At $260. 3 MONTHS OF FREE ONLINE LESSONS.LEARN MORE. Come join the discussion about reviews, drivetrain swaps, turbos, modifications, classifieds, builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! 07.5 - 09 3rd Gen 6.7 Liter General Discussion, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Fender PlayPlay free.

Copyright ©2020. Any input would be great! 4th Generation 2010 - 2018 6.7 Liter Cummins. I did pull the boot back on the pillar side and i didn't see any wires split so it must be further down the line. I heard a ton of good and bad about both AMP and mine (sig). All Rights Reserved. Nine times out of ten there probably isn’t a complicated and expensive problem with your amp or with your instrument. SEE DETAILS. The delay helps when I get out and get my little guy out of his seat on the same side. driver side has never had an issue. I think now they are going to hopefully replace it and we will see if it works. He has had 3 motors per side a new controller/computer and every time they break they stay down so he has to drive out there to have them weld the gear on the motor so they stay up until the new motor/motors come in. Installation wasn't bad, although it would be easier if there was a little more clearance for tightening some of the bolts. This is the only reason myself and 2 other neighbors have not had them installed.. To date he has been to 4 wheel parts 6 times and next week will be the 7th. My neighbor had these installed about a year and half ago and since day one I wanted to put them on my truck/trucks until about 2 months after he had them.

On the ones we've installed on our personal and customer trucks we have not had any issues. Sometimes just pulling it back won't reveal it, I had to go fishing and pull the boot out of both the door and cab and basically fold it over on itself. Ok, Here we go.... Love these steps the looks and the fact that I am 6'1" 275 and when I stand on them they don't budge very sturdy for how they are mounted.