We got a lot of support from the community in creating this list. Welcome to our Rainbow Six Pro Settings and Gear List. Headset: Corsair HS50 Pro Stereo. DPI- 800 All rights reserved. bealuo’s monitor -> Not XL2546 , Acer XN253Q. Just like with our other content, we are updating the list constantly. There is no additional cost to you. Much like any other competitive FPS, aspiring Rainbow 6 players are interested in what gear and settings their favorite pros are using. Goga from Team Vitality has changed his Gaming Peripherals since February 17, 2020. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless - Engine 3 - Equalizer Rainbow Six Setup / Settings. i recently purchased the Arctis pro and have been messing with the EQ setting to try and make footsteps abit louder. We asked five of our stream team members what EQ settings they used on their Arctis and why. Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless - Engine 3 - Equalizer Rainbow Six Setup / Settings. We asked five of our stream team members what EQ settings they used on their Arctis and why. Question. Fov – 90 Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Cookies help us deliver our Services. And he also had a 3090 gpu. Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. 9:50 "Dynamic Range" audio settings: tested and demonstrated - Rainbow Six Siege - … However it is still possible that mistakes show up in this list. I'm using arctis pro wireless, i tried many eqs but found the preset performance eq is the best for playing r6 competitively. Aspect – 16:10, always have been join empire long time but no one say, Your email address will not be published. We also use targeted ads. Please don’t hesitate to tell us about any errors by writing us in the comments or on Twitter and Discord. Check em’ out below: ... L'Arctis Pro offre l'alliance de l'audio haute fidélité de qualité supérieure et d'une structure en alliage d'aluminium et en acier poli somptueuse pour restituer un son haut de gamme d'un réalisme saisissant allant jusqu'à 40 000 Hz. Is it possible to add the following option? i have no idea what im doing so i was just wondering if anyone has this headset and can help, or atleast knows about EQ and can tell me with frequency ranges to … - Duration: 9:50. I think you'd do better EQ-ing out the other sounds you don't want to hear instead. SteelSeries Arctis Pro - Headphones That Don't Suck! Shaiiko is using 46 standard ads and is using 0.01 ADS multipler. Much like any other competitive FPS, aspiring Rainbow 6 players are interested in what gear and settings their favorite pros are using. Rainbow Six Siege Pro Settings & Gear List, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings & Controller List, VALORANT – Best Settings and Options Guide, Apex Legends – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rainbow Six Siege – Best Settings and Options Guide, Rocket League Pro Camera Settings and Controller List, Call of Duty: Warzone Best Settings & Options Guide, Rainbow Six Siege Pro Settings and Gear List, “Rainbow Six Siege Pro Settings and Gear List”. Arctis Pro Best EQ settings i recently purchased the Arctis pro and have been messing with the EQ setting to try and make footsteps abit louder.