We are all literally moving out of the old world and into the new. The transmute, transform, transcend that the First Everything Volunteer Forerunners have HAD to do on themselves and in their physical bodies has been happening simultaneously throughout the Earth, its grid systems and more, the Sun, the planets of our solar system, the Milky Way galaxy, other galaxies and the universe.

It goes the same way for me to. Donations can be made here and thank you for the energy exchange donation support.

{, This is new. I don’t expect this will end soon either because it’s one massive shift from old lower Lead to NEW much higher Diamond frequencies! The school systems, being at work, being out and about buying thing’s, going somewhere to do thing’s for money, and being part of the monetary system. This is new. Stomach and digestive issues, IBS, gasto-intestial problems; loss of appetite; periods of unexplained nausea.

All rights reserved. Everything, that you experience is brand new too.

It’s not easy.

Copyright © Denise Le Fay & HighHeartLife, 2020.

However, sometimes new beginnings can feel like we’re trapped, or that we aren’t really in a better place physically. I feel like I am alone in this space, and feeling isolated is a normal feeling. The energy levels within the collective is raw, it is real, and it is very much a back and forth, fight or flight energy. symptoms we are going through in order to get there? Do You Know A Narcissist?

A certain percentage of old lower frequency everything, including all old Cycle energy codes, patterns, reality blueprints, distortions and matching frequency consciousness etc., needed to be removed before the NEW higher everything could be inserted, implemented and activated in Phase 2 of the Ascension Process.

February 6, 2020 May 8, 2020 Denise. and the majority of them are not as yet Soul Contracted to begin the Ascension Process. Follow Energetic Earth – New Ascending World on WordPress.com, Embodiment Of Rainbow Crystal Light Energies, Embodying Lionsgate Light Energies in 2020, New Iridescent White Plasma Triangle Codes, October 2020 New Light Code Distributions.

It’s happening. We’ve reached the point where we now Consciously Create for ourselves. I know there’s some other planets in Capricorn now that are involved with all this but it was Saturn and Pluto that did the planetary and human species energetic heavy-lifting for the NEW to be instantly inserted and activated in NEW Earth for NEW Humanity at the start of Phase 2 of the Ascension Process. is the isolation. Those who’ve chosen to also live the Embodiment Process during the Ascension Process will continue it to completion in Phase 2.

Yes. On a psychic level it all feels like you have taken on everything, from everyone.

A fresh start can be just what we need sometime, and a lot of us are extremely happy when it comes. Hell, I tried to get out of my Volunteered ascension life commitment when I was five, but here I still am all these decades later. I really do because I’ve been there a thousand times myself since 1999.