Other restrictions apply. Assurance Wireless is brought to you by Virgin Mobile USA and is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. Offer limited to eligible customers (varies by state) residing in selected geographic areas and is non-transferable. Phone Guides Assurance Wireless provides support primarily in English and reserves the right to provide English documents. Please try again later. Net Neutrality Coverage not available everywhere.

Android is a trademark of Google LLC.

Assurance Wireless Assurance Wireless is not currently available in your area. ourteamassurancewireless@sprint.com, What is Lifeline GetHuman works with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively.

Service within nationwide coverage area reaching more than 295 million people. Prohibited network use rules and other restrictions apply. We will be expanding to new areas in the future, so please check back with us soon. Assurance Wireless service is not available in all states/areas and may vary by state. How to Qualify Website & Use Terms You may apply for Assurance Wireless now or, check back in the future since we are always expanding our coverage area. Use It, Don't Lose It Assurance Wireless is not available in all states/areas.

Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund.

.css-7zffca{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:HelveticaNeueLTStd-Hv;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);}You must provide proof of program participation or proof of income. Assurance Wireless service is not available in all states/areas and may vary by state.

Offer limited to eligible customers (varies by state) residing in selected geographic areas and is non-transferable.

Phone Unlocking GetHuman works with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively. State Fees.

Service within nationwide coverage area reaching more than 295 million people. Please try again later. Click here to find out how. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Call us toll free

Below you can compare and contrast the 4 ways to contact Assurance Wireless by looking at which ones are the fastest and which ones other customers recommend the most for solving Assurance Wireless customer service issues as reported to us by the 50 million or so customers that come to GetHuman each year and share their experiences. You can contact Assurance Wireless across the following mediums: Phone, Email, Web. Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You may qualify if you are on certain public assistance programs, like Medicaid or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).

Offer limited to eligible customers (varies by state) residing in selected geographic areas and is non-transferable.

Contacting Assurance Wireless at a Glance. P.O Box 5040 Charleston, IL 61920-9907, Questions? See the coverage map on this website for a detailed map and check if service is available in your area.

.css-spqilo{display:block;display:inline-block;margin-top:1.3750000000000002%;-webkit-tap-highlight-color:transparent;}.css-3kg6c{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:HelveticaNeueLTStd-Roman;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);}Subscribe for updates, .css-13o7eu2{display:block;}.css-18ksz0q{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:HelveticaNeueLTStd-Hv;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,226,150,1);}Proof of Eligibility, .css-ratzjt{display:block;display:inline-block;margin-top:-11.5%;-webkit-tap-highlight-color:transparent;}.css-1bsvd49{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:HouseSlant-Regular;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);}Brought, .css-x6tcbd{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:HelveticaNeueLTStd-HvEx;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);}By, .css-c1ldbo{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;line-height:1.19;display:inline;font-family:Poppins-Bold;font-size:0;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);}Assurance Wireless. Check On Your Lifeline Cell Service Application. Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. You must provide proof of program participation or proof of income. © 2020 Assurance Wireless USA, L.P. All rights reserved. Assurance Wireless service is not available in all states/areas and may vary by state.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information Check Availability Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. And of course we make that information freely available to you and the millions of consumers that use GetHuman each month. Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. In general, we try to figure out which issues are ailing Assurance Wireless customers the most and then our staff of expert writers takes takes our knowledge of major customer service problems and scribes them into an easy-to-follow series of steps for you. It looks like we ran into an error checking your coverage. The phone is just stuck it wont charge and I cannot turn it on or off. GetHuman does not work directly with Assurance Wireless's customer support operations.

Terms and Conditions Above are our top recommendations for how to contact Assurance Wireless, including their top phone number and live chat options.

Assurance Wireless is brought to you by Virgin Mobile USA and is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. Privacy Policy Enter your zip code for your state offer: Lifeline service is available in your area, but network coverage may be limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Enrollment is available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria.

You can also qualify based on your household income. I bought a phone that uses sprint but is not necessarily an assurance wireless phone an... My calls and texts are not working, but WiFi works. I don't know my phone number & I can't get connected??? Contact Us, Copyright Notice If you’ve forgotten your Account PIN/Application ID or haven’t received your application in the mail yet, you can fill out the information in one of the boxes below to check your status. Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. There are 4 ways to reach Assurance Wireless across 3 communication modes: phone, email, web. GetHuman does not work directly with Assurance Wireless's customer support operations. If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. In case you didn't realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Assurance Wireless customer support is 888-321-5880. How its going on updatesshelleycarr**@, Need to unlock my assurance wireless phone. Assurance Wireless is not available in all states/areas. Assurance Wireless service is not available in all states/areas and may vary by state. 1-888 321-5880, Email  Chatting with Assurance Wireless Customer Service.

CTIA/Regulatory And we generally can provide talking points and tips to speed up the conversation and get a better result. Offer limited to eligible customers residing in selected geographic areas, is non-transferable, and only one wireless or wireline discounted Lifeline service is available per household. Assurance Wireless service is not available in all states/areas and may vary by state. Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. GetHuman always knows the way to live chat with a company like Assurance Wireless when it's available. Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund. CMAS

Plan Add-ons I just got a phone and I'm trying to activate it but nothing is working I tried calling... my phone just all of a sudden will not take a charge or e ven cut on. Service within nationwide coverage area reaching more than 295 million people. If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! It looks like we ran into an error sending your email. Please call us at 1-888-898-4888 if you have questions.