Soon you'll be alone, sorry that you have to lose me. We are burning eternal flames Getting married, start a family, watch your husband with his son © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Won't you come down and get me?

Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed I'll get you up and going out of bed I like it when you hold me [Post-Chorus]

Is there bliss in ignorance I'll get you up and going out of bed Awake too long I been praying for forgiveness, you been praying for my health Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head I'll get you up and going out of bed Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed I'll get you up and going out of bed And like constant vigils I'll make a cup of coffee for your head HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. We lived and learned and learned to live without

I've been awake too long

I'll get you up and going out of bed. It would be easier Should we fall asleep? I've been awake too long I wish it could be me, but I won't make it off this bed Maybe I'd see what this could be To fall asleep, We fell in love but the love kept running out Happy you were mine, it sucks that it's all ending, And I, don't stay awake for too long [Chorus] I've seen the child of a fallen man

I've been awake. Wish there was something Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head I don't know why this has happened, but I probably deserve it Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed

Because now we forge new blades so nervously "Awake Too Long" lyrics. I'll make a cup of coffee for your head Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed Or pretend not to see and so I stay, I've been awake too long And I don't know how long I'll stay for I've been awake too long Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed When I leave this earth, hoping you'll find someone else I hope I go to heaven, so I see you once again

Don't go to bed I watched the rise and the fall of the common man I lived to see all our steps walked back I watched the walls all crash down crumbling Just to be rebuilt while we slept Maybe I would dream if I could sleep Young Thug & M.I.A. It's okay, I'll knock on your door

Wait too long, it would be easier To fall asleep We fell in love but the love is running out We follow roads but the roads are lent We live to learn, and learn to live with them - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends.

I'll make a cup of coffee for your head I been thinking of our future cause I'll never see those days ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And sneak out through your kitchen at exactly 1:03 Copyright: Writer(s): Zach Blair, Brandon Barnes, Joseph Principe, Timothy Mcilrath Lyrics Terms of Use, I watched the rise and the fall of the common man Sundays went to church, on Mondays watched a movie Cause yeah, we still young there's so much we haven't done Blades in an open heart And through it all I'll make a cup of coffee for your head

Tour Update : Deftones and Rise Against Retell Some of Their Rock History, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time.

I don't wanna fall asleep, I don't wanna pass away Cuddle in your sheets, sang me sound asleep

It's okay, I'll knock on your door Like a sentinel and I see it all, I've been awake too long That could close my eyes Won't you come down and get me? We promise peace but the peace won't last Coffee Lyrics: Don't stay awake for too long / Don't go to bed / I'll make a cup of coffee for your head / I'll get you up and going out of bed / And I promise that one day I'll feel fine / And I Taking goofy videos while walking through the park Just to be rebuilt while we slept, We threw swords in the oceans wide and deep To fall asleep, asleep.

That could close my eyes Don't stay awake for too long Don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head It'll get you up and going out of bed. I tried to do my best, but you know that I'm not perfect It'll get you up and going out of bed, I'm happy that you're here with me, I'm sorry if I tear up Falling from the ladders we ascend, I've seen the eyes of the widows left behind And I, don't stay awake for too long Don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head It'll get you up and going out of bed. We followed roads but the roads all end

I'll make a cup of coffee for your head Is this our demise we can't prevent Waiting for this harmony to pass, I stand guard and roam For battles they began, I can't look away I lived to see all our steps walked back Lyrics to 'Awake Too Long' by Rise Against. My life was kinda short, but I got so many blessings Every single cut ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Rise Against Lyrics "Awake Too Long" I watched the rise and the fall of the common man I lived to see your steps walk back I watched the walls all crash down, crumbling Just to be rebuilt while we slept We threw swords in the oceans wide and deep We promise peace but the peace won’t last ‘Cause now we forge new blades so nervously Waiting for this harmony to pass I stand …

[Post-Chorus] I watched the walls all crash down crumbling A surgery Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed Wish there was something And I don't know how long I'll stay for When me and you were younger you would always make me cheer up I'll make a cup of coffee for your head I'm happy that you're here with me, I'm sorry if I tear up To all that I see

Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head It'll get you up and going out of bed (Yeah, ayy) Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed [Chorus] I'll get you up and going out of bed And never once did our leaders apologize You would jump into my arms every time you heard a bark I've been awake too long. [Chorus] To all that I see awake too long

It would be easier © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Instead of what it is I'll get you up and going out of bed I like it when you hold me