Of course, it should go without saying that this from advice from Kristen only applies to White Christians. And that’s precisely why I was sincerely disappointed to see a recent twitter thread from Beth Moore that I thought was at best an unproductive generalization of believers who have earnest concerns about important issues, and at worst an unjustified assault on the body of Christ for personal gain. Thank you for sharing your thoughts back then and now as always! It is a manipulative cop-out. If a demon entered a believer where the Holy Spirit dwells, would the Spirit cede His authority to a demon and allow the demon to direct that person into sin? Looking at the eyes is not the sole means of determining of someone is possessed. I don’t have a say in what my “crazy eyes” look like. “Jesus Calling” came through automatic writing (as did, “God Calling”). 9Marks Leader, Mark Dever, is a Registered Democrat? It’s absurd. There’s a better way. Remember, unsaved people are under satan’s jurisdiction as slaves to sin. She did not used to be this weirdly eccentric, if that’s a good word for what she’s become.

I remember, and it stayed with me both the comment and the picture. (1 Timothy 2:12, Revelation 2:20, Galatians 1:6, 2 Corinthians 11:4, Jeremiah 23:21, Proverbs 5:12–13, Titus 2:3-5). So did the Enneagram, the “Big Book” of AA, etc. They want to destroy religious freedom. And we need not even go into the myriad other ways that the Democrat party is incompatible with Christianity. The Spirit would not allow it. We know from the Bible that false teachers have entered into the church in order to pollute the doctrines of God and draw believers away. For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Nit-picking? My husband and I have two sons with Down syndrome. This cutting and powerful analysis finally drew Beth Moore’s apology. Platt, who has at many times... Conservatives have long held the position that... After endorsing the pro-gay Jen Hatmaker earlier this year, Max Lucado’s new-found role of propping up heretics and false teachers seems to have hit... For the last several years, the social justice movement has swept the Southern Baptist Convention and it's tentacles reach every possible corner... Charisma News' Top 5 Dumbest Articles of 2019, Boy Born With Rare Condition Defies Expectations After Parents Refused Abortion, OR Governor Sics Child Protection Services On Salon Owner Who Opened Her Business, myriad other ways that the Democrat party is incompatible with Christianity, BLM Activists Plan to “Resurrect” Dead Ancestors’ Spirits to Work Through Them, Another MacArthur Victory – California Court Says Church and Pastor Entitled to Trial, Mike Huckabee Threatens to Rebuke John Piper for “Impaired Thought” on Anti-Trump Piece. Quite a contrast. While here eyes are prominent, only a few have a “crazy eye” look, with yours being the worst. The other points you make in your article are very valid, however, the physical appearance of someone’s eyes as a means of discerning their spiritual condition is unbiblical. If yours appear “normal,” count your blessings! There are options for both in-person and digital gatherings. Original Word: δαιμονίζομαι Spiritual warfare includes occasional demonic possession even in this day and age. There you have it. In the Greek, the term is always daimoniazo (demonized), not “demon-possessed.” The emphasis is on the influence of the demon, not on ownership by the demon . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. “So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?” Galatians 4:16 NASB is the appropriate response to those who will condemn and malign you for holding to the truth of God’s revealed word. (and to change the ‘plead the blood’ phraseology that people seem to object to. © Reformation Charlotte. I’ve been wondering this for a while. You’re entitled to your erroneous opinion. Perhaps, but not necessarily.