So I wish you "Happy birthday,"With all my heart and soul,We'll be best friends forever,Two halves of one fabulous whole. Let the birthday Beatle-love-fest begin! How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? 7.) Happy birthday, husband – you light up my life. Enjoy your day! Go ahead and have another birthday if you want to. Site  Powered By Solo Build It (SBI) Build Your Own Website. Keep on having fun. Or you could share one of our Cards on a friend’s timeline on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest or email it directly to the birthday friend! Have a smashing day! Great for Facebook Birthdays, texts and cards. Well, it’s official: you’re old! Today is your special birthday,I have three big wishes for you,I wish you peace, joy and love,All day and all year through. But, for others, knowing what to say or write can be difficult. Kevin, the "Message Guy" who writes the birthday wishes, quotes, poems, toasts and speeches on BirthdayMessages.net, has been a content writer since 1993. You must forget yourself,And let go of what's dear,You'll see beyond the noise,You will conquer your fear. What brings joy? • For what to say in person and many more opportunities when the right words matter. Although you’re older, it sure doesn’t show. By  Kevin (aka "Message Guy") Copyright © 2013-2020 BirthdayMessages.net. It isn't. So, have fun now! My personal favorites are romantic poems that truly express what's in your heart. I hope you have a great one. Forget your past, it’s already done. Today is a gift of life, today it’s your birthday. My best wishes to you, even though are belated. Can you guess what I want to be when I grow up? For dad, father, pops are whatever you call him. Belated Happy Birthday to you. I hope your big day was all that you hoped for. Wishing you a great day, year, century (just joking). Now's a great age to take chances,And do all you want to do,Your creativity knows no bounds,What you need is right in you. Enjoy your day! Too bad you aren’t one. 5.) Yes, you just keep getting smellier! I can’t believe that you are turning another year older. Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet. Hoping that this year will be your best ever – Love Mom. When you want to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you, sentimental birthday poems are ideal. When I wish you "happy birthday,"It's because you make me proud,Now that I've put down these words,I just want to scream them out loud. Wishing you birthday memories to hold close to your heart! It’s ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department. What are the best clever birthday poems for a card or eCard? They will love them, especially on their birthdays.