Bizzy was later returned to his mother's custody, but not unscathed. In 2017, Rose made it clear she did not believe that Kanye’s passionate breakup song “Blame Game” off My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was specifically about her and their split. He needs to steer clear of recreational drugs for good mehn.. Well, mothers are usually mostly right in things like this. At which point Bizzy recalls, “Last time I had an interaction with Kanye was at the We Are The World II reunion and he was walking through with Amber Rose and I heard a voice.”, “I heard a voice that said, ‘She’s not right for him.’ And all of a sudden I looked up in the sky and I said, ‘Kanye’s mom is that you?’ And that’s the last time I seen him, heard from him, took a picture with him, talked to him. And eventually my sister broke it like, 'You can tell.' MTV AND ALL RELATED TITLES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OF VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC, Bone Thugs' Bizzy Bone Discusses Being Kidnapped At Age 4. Oops!! "I heard a voice that said, 'She's not right for him.' The Bone Thugs emcee talks about possible communication from the spirit world. There are a lot of things you will see on the episode that will shock a lot of people. "When I got into the business there was so much going on, with E dying and the new thing coming in," he said. Thought Crazy once said the group dumped that years back. Sep 15, 2016 - Explore Deshawn Coleman's board "Bizzy Bone", followed by 1261 people on Pinterest. But as far as what he's doing now, anybody that's bringing anyone to Jesus is a friend of mine.". However far-fetched his story may seem, Bizzy's prediction was right as Ye did not stay with Amber Rose and is happily married to reality television star, Kim Kardashian. Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian publicly squashed any beef they had between them with a 2016 photograph. See more ideas about Bizzy bone, Thug, Hip hop. Awww Lay and Kray are good fathers. In a way, it was. zergnet.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ?

Well, they weren't meant for each other so they both moved on. I said, ‘Kanye’s mom, is that you?’ That’s the last time I’ve seen him, heard from him, took a picture with him, talk to him.”. It was made to be a game, but it wasn't a f---ing game. Fr. Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof. Bizzy said telling his story has been therapeutic and that he hopes his experience helps other victimized children. (AllHipHop News) There have been instances throughout Hip Hop history where stars claimed to have gotten messages from people on the other side. We strive to be the number 1 online destiny, with the best services and products to offer and with the best client care as we aim for only 100% client satisfaction. And all of a sudden I looked up in the sky and I said, 'Kanye's mom is that you?' 1,507 885. Yes I think so he had a white mom. It was more mental abuse than anything to really think your mother is dead, to really think your grandmother is dead, to believe a whole false scenario that someone places in front of you and you being a child that is easily manipulated. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook & YouTube. But Kim let Ray J nut on her…. Buy with confidence at MyReligionIsRAP – we will take care of the rest and make sure you are happy. The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Rev. You know they will be under attack but I'm happy that Jesus has overcome the world. But in an interview, Bizzy Bone had mentioned that he has 10 children with four mothers. Prior to getting engaged to Kim Kardashian in 2013, Ye dated Amber Rose from 2008 to 2010. A picture of Bizzy, who was on a reservation in Oklahoma, was shown at the end of the 1983 TV movie "Adam" and led to his return. "When we were in school," he continued, "they called me and my sisters down and were interrogating us, asking us our last names. "A neighbor who used to baby-sit me for the fella who abducted my sisters and I saw the show. Bizzy bone of the bone thuggz and harmony? His brother was very very crazy as well. Sep 11, 2014 Ratings: +1,226 / 105 / -11. })(); Copyright © 2020 AllHipHop.com LLC 2020-Infinity, Bizzy Bone Recalls Kanye West’s Deceased Mom Telling Him Amber Rose Was Not Right For Her Son, EXCLUSIVE: T.I. Thanks for stopping by the MyReligionIsRap Cultural Website The details of his girlfriends are not known. Amen. “The last time I had an interaction with Kanye was at the ‘We Are The World 2’ reunion,” said Bizzy. Contact us via email: [email protected], "I couldn't concentrate on myself so much until it was the right time for me to get those things out. (function() {

Create an account or log into Facebook. I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.” Rose fired back by tweeting, “Wait 30 showers? [email protected] Mobile: 08163941957, Contact us via Phone: 08163941957, 08118879335, Your post has been submitted and will be visible after the blog owner approves, Fake news from Ughelli in Delta state inflamed national passion for #EndSARS protest - IGP Adamu Mohammed, Lekki shooting: You cannot rule out the possibility of hoodlums setting in to create a scene - Attorney General, Abubakar Malami, We are trying to avoid the second wave of #EndSARS protest - Chairman Northern Governors Forum, Simon Lalong, FBI warns of possible US election violence in Portland, 'Witch-hunting the prominent leaders of the #EndSARS protesters on one hand and calling them for dialogue on the other is contradictory' - Senator Shehu Sani, The Next Titan Nigeria Season 7 Begins as 16 Entrepreneurs make it to the Titan House, Stop misleading the congregation - Laila st Matthew Daniels calls out clergywoman, Funke Adejumo over her 'a woman is a witch if her husband's life doesn't appreciate after marriage' comment, Dubai ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid receives Covid-19 vaccine (photo), President Buhari surrounds himself with hooligans and criminals feeding him with lies – Fr. It takes a witch to know one. Bizzy Bone is known for tapping into the supernatural forces. Bizzy also states that Wish Bone is the most challenging member of Bone to get along with. Even if its online ? ". I heard a voice that said, ‘She’s not right for him.’ All of a sudden, I looked up in the sky. "I was gone from 4 years old to 5 years old," said Bizzy, now 25. (We Hope She's LYING On Him) Thanks x 1; Mar 26, 2018 #118. yonilingam starthug90s. Bizzy bone is my friend also. What What About The Tru…, Will Kanye West Try And Pocket Donated Money From His R…, Chuck D. Says There’s No Time For Micro-Differenc…, Points: Stepping Into The Limelight As His Own Artist, M-16 the great Says “Move Silent Blow Loud”, Solo LaMaze – Aint Normal (World Premiere), The ATG Presents “PARANOID”; From the TRAP CITY Soundtr…, Your Old Droog Celebrates His Ukrainian Roots On New Tr…, Conor Michael Smith Drops A Modern Day Call To Arms On …, Music Producer Mr. Wilson On The Beat Links With Phor W…, Nate Husser Drops Off New Single “Iced Out Baby G…, late singer Aaliyah told him in a dream that his new protégé Tink was “the one.”, Did President Trump's Boys Shut Up Rappers Talking Trash? "We were getting chased by the FBI and police. — Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 2, 2016. American rapper Bizzy Bone has left people confused after he claimed Kanye West's mother, Donda West, came to him years after her death to tell him Amber Rose was not right for her son. Gotta be a very top notch high grade smoke to hear the voices so clearly.

Bizzy Bone had relationships with multiple females in his lifetime. But as far as what he’s doing now, anybody that’s bringing anyone to Jesus is a friend of mine.”. *Wink*. Never mind.” eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'allhiphop_com-box-4','ezslot_1',672,'0','0'])); Almost a year later, the former couple got into an online dispute after Kanye brought Amber and her son into his issues with her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa. Looks like Bizzy has been messing with the Ouija Board again. DewanGibson.com is an “occasionally hilarious, always interesting” blog about personal finance, travel, and parenting. Bizzy Bone ended his first solo album with this song revolving around school shootings. See Bizzy Bone pictures, photo shoots, and listen online to the latest music. Kim is an obsessed attention seeker who can't even suck a dick well even if her life depended on it. And all of a sudden I looked up in the sky and I said, 'Kanye's mom is that you?' Watch him make the claim in the video below. The award-winning rapper and the well-known video model blasted each other in the press and on social media for years. Bizzy Bone of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony told the eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'allhiphop_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',620,'0','0']));Domenick Nati Show that he may have received word from Kanye West’s deceased mother, Donda West, about her son’s choice in women. The Bone Thug-N-Harmony member is now claiming to have had a brief conversation with the late mother of Kanye West from beyond the grave.