Hopefully this isn't gonna turn into a negative thread. A very drivable A/T with good driver feedback, the Bridgestone performs well in many off-road conditions. That low key “stage presence” (and Overland Expo is definitely one giant show, complete with many ‘stages’ and ‘actors’) is somewhat ironic when you consider the outsized presence of Bridgestone in the global and N. American tire markets. Price isn't an issue, my local dealer initially said no price difference. Trails that commonly harbor sidewall-slashing rocks aren’t this tire’s preferred habitat, but it has proven itself effective on slickrock, sand and a mix of other off-pavement surfaces common through the West. Buyers expect all of that in an AT. Wasn't what I was hoping for, Posi-tap Connectors, 20-22 Gauge Wire, Bulk Pack of 20, #M (1) JTI Toyota Tundra Enkei OEM Center Cap 00041-34720-01 S6162-61, 20x9 Fuel D680 Rebel Gray 33" Wheels Rims Nitto Tires 5x150 Fits Toyota Tundra, 18" Brand New Toyota Tacoma Tundra 4runner Bbs Silver Wheels Rims Set Rw020dsk, ColorLugs Vinyl LugCap Lug Nut Cover Black | Flexible Fit Lug Nut Cap | Fits 21-23mm Wide x 1" deep | Pack of 20 & Deluxe Extractor | Available in a Variety of Colors and Sizes | Made in The USA, JDM ASTAR Super Bright PX Chipsets 7440 7441 7443 7444 992 T20 LED Bulbs,Amber Yellow, McGard 64074 Black (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nut, (Set of 4), Genuine Toyota Parts - Plate, Rr Body Name, (75473-0C050), TEKTON 4950 1/2" Drive Lug Nut Service Tool Flip Impact Socket Set, Inch/Metric, 4-Piece. When softened they responded with traction that, while not overly grippy, proved more than adequate on low angle rock faces, in dry sand, and loose dirt and gravel. That same characteristic—even, consistent symmetry—is also central to another basic goal that Bridgestone intended for their “next generation all-terrain”: excellent highway manners. While tread wear slows as the percentage of rubber contacting the road increases, our results suggest that the verdict is still out on whether users are more likely to be experiencing the estimated lifespan or utilizing a warranty claim. Bridgestone thankfully avoided that trend, instead building the Revo 3’s architecture around a trio of bold circumferential channels—two being parallel and linear, and one centered and non-linear. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. The dealer's trying to change his price now, must have checked with the distributor and found there is a difference. These are solid winter tires. Let the competition begin! 03 F-350 6.0PSD SRW / Supercab / Short Bed / Rhino Liner / DR 3" Hanger Level Kit / DR Shocks / 18" Moto Metal 951 / BFG TA-KO 305-65-18. So when those same smartly-dressed Bridgestone rep’s began describing their new all-terrain’s release, it was easy to request that they cut to the chase and explain what made the tire worth reviewing. Similar like Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler is actually a line of tires made with several models inside that consist of all-season and all-terrain tire but since we are talking about the one to have the performance on the wild, we are going to pick the popular Dueler A/T Revo 3… Hopefully they are better than the revo at2. Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Greybeard, Jan 9, 2019. I have Cooper Discoverer AT3 on my 2500 currently and love them.

Requiring an average of 4.8oz to balance (7oz max), the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 tires were mounted at our Big O Tires using one of Hunter Engineering’s dynamic balancers. For our usage, the bottom line is that Bridgestone has struck the right balance in an A/T for drivers that want to hit the trail on weekends without feeling like they are paying a price the other five days of the week. There is no drama, and the tire doesn’t beg to be noticed or voice its presence. I had the revo 2 for about 40k and they were pretty nice on the road, not loud even at the end of life.