My favourite photograph by The Jam’s Bruce Foxton BASSIST and singer Bruce, ... Pat worked there, she got me back in and it all went from there. Content marked “Editorial use only” may not be used for any commercial or promotional purposes. “Who’d have thought five years ago we’d be playing songs together live and recording together? At least I have made a start, I have signed a hundred so far.

Even well into next year our diary is already getting pretty full which means that the chances of us getting into the studio are already looking pretty slim. There are gigs which you look forward to more than others and Rock City stands out. If that is in fact true then I will put my hands up and say that is the first that I have heard of it. ; Chloe O'Brian calls Tony Almeida selfish while talking to Kim Bauer for locking her in Tech 1 while trying to protect Michelle. To be honest with you I had to put a ceiling on it simply because it is so bloody tedious (laughter).

Bruce Douglas Foxton (born 1 September 1955) is an English singer, songwriter and musician.

To celebrate ten years of being on the road you are about to release From The Jam Live! [11] Once again it featured a number of well known guest musicians, including Paul Weller.

It’s bonkers (laughter). [9] Foxton played bass and contributed backing vocals on the songs "Fast Car/Slow Traffic" and "She Speaks" included on Weller's solo album, Wake Up the Nation, released in April 2010.

However, unless a licence is purchased, content cannot be used in any final materials or any publicly available materials.

Are there any thoughts on a new studio album? The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images.

{{formatPrice(size.discountPrice || size.price)}}.

They seem to slot in perfectly. Arroyo (LAPD officer at warehouse), Christopher Murray — FBI Agent Dockerty (Agent at airfield), Antonio David Lyons — Cam Strocker (Telephone Repairman taken hostage), Peter Gregory — Dr. Spire (Doctor at medical center), Jim Abele — Ralph Burton (Private Investigator who helps Kate Warner), Michael Holden — Ron Wieland (Journalist; Held by the President), Michael Mantell — Steve Hillenburg (CIA Operative who aides Sherry Palmer), Michael James Reed — Foreman (Foreman for a construction crew that Marie Warner talks to), Maurice Compte — Cole (Captures Kate Warner and assaulted Yusuf Auda), Jamie McShane — Gerry Whitehorn (Palmer's press chief), Salvator Xuereb — Arthur Rabens (one of Stephen Saunders' couriers, has biological weapon in L.A.), Joe D'Angerio — Osterlind (Saunders' assistant), Julian Rodriguez — Sergio (Claudia's brother), Lorry Goldman — Douglas Shaye (Ramon's lawyer), Ted Marcoux — Sam Singer (Kyle's unemployed father), Paul Vincent O’Connor — Police Chief Hendrix, Kamala Lopez-Dawson — Theresa Ortega (Gael's wife), Danielle Burgio — Carrie Bendis (CTU agent), Peter Asle Holden — Harry Swinton (CTU security guard), Marci Michelle — CTU Agent Marcy Reynolds, Billy Chamberlain — CTU Agent Fitzpatrick, Alla Korot — Suzanne Cummings (Walt's wife), Robb Reesman — Dr. Hill (Martha's personal doctor), Tracy Howe — Secret Service Agent Justin Adams, Jason Grutter — Secret Service Agent Doug Masters, Tim Mikulecky — Secret Service Agent Mark Wexler, Lauten Richard Metcalfe — CTU Agent Stan Shavers, Ray Laska — Kevin Graves (Attorney General), Andrea Grano — Ellen Price (President Palmer's press secretary), Jolene Kim — Melinda (President Palmer's assistant), Jamison Jones — Dan (Head of Secret Service), William Bumiller — Agent Lowry (Secret Service Agent), Peter Iannone — Homeland Security Official, Lesley Fera – Angela Nelson (Press Secretary), This page was last edited on 25 October 2020, at 15:10. In fact I am very pleased with just how it looks. Nice on, you take care. Yes it does, it really does. I just don’t know, I haven’t heard So Is The Sun but maybe, although it was a long time ago now, Paul acknowledged that in some way, I just don’t know. What was the last song or piece of music that made you cry? No doubt there will now be a lot of Jam fans saying ‘fucking Led Zeppelin’ (laughter). What most people don’t seem to realise is that to make an album nowadays is a very expensive business.