He was big. and the Alien Invaders (2000), Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels (Cartoon), Penelope Pitstop/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Pebbles Flintstone/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Wednesday Addams/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Crystal (Scooby Doo)/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Sally McKnight | Thorn/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Melody Valentine/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Laurie Partridge/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Tula (Pirates of Dark Water)/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Daphne Blake/Velma Dinkley/Fred Jones/Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Daphne Blake & Velma Dinkley & Fred Jones & Norville "Shaggy" Rogers & Scooby Doo, Velma Dinkley/Marcie "Hot Dog Water" Fleach, But this version is revised and have some addictions to it, Scooby-Doo! Then he twisted around to see Captain Cutler with both hands wrapped around his leg (because one would never have been enough, it was so massive now). You're no fun.

He looked down to see what had happened. Curiosity got the better of him and he stuck his tongue out and licked it off his fingers. "From now on" he announced to all in attendance, "call me Buff Shaggy!". - Stephen King. Surprisingly, the initial cold shock was wearing off much faster than usual and his body was quickly returning to a comfortable temperature. But I've always been way more interested in Buff Shaggy and what might have been with him. You're not as…I mean you're…you're not…" Fred was stumbling over his words, his voice becoming more and more strained and angry the longer he looked at Buff Shaggy. cried Velma. Captain Cutler" Velma counted them. The Boy with a…, Suddenly an awful thought came to Shaggy. Buff Shaggy thrust his right arm forward in an upper cut. 'Oh what am I saying? They'd definitely be impressed. Hurry!" And the high ended. Then he reached for his utility belt and produced a harpoon gun. He threw Captain Cutler on the ground next to him, then threw his own body down behind the Mystery Machine. Too late, Captain Cutler pulled the trigger, sending the harpoon sailing up into the sky. I think we're on to something" said Shaggy as he and Scooby descended on the elevator down into an underground room filled with crowded tables of liquid filled phials, beakers and bottles. The witch said in shock, but a magic aura came out of Daphne's hands as it went towards Shaggy. So a few hours later Scrappy once again says puppy power and this time Fred tells Daphne to take Scrappy outside for bathroom break. His private part! His dick felt funny. It was scary. The rest of it was still fully functional!

", "Who are you?"

The type of food rew-" Shaggy started to ask, before he got surprised as Daphne put her lips on Shaggy's, initiating a kiss. When Mystery Inc decides that they need a vacation, a simple trip to the woods reveals some dark secrets about the small town and even one of their own. "I'm gonna stay this way, forever!" He opened his eyes to see that all the ash and dirt and grime on his body was falling off, sliding away in sheets to reveal the pink, shiny skin and green shreds of clothing underneath once again. Shaggy whimpered as Daphne looked worried. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! Shaggy Rogers: The Boy with Boobs! bellowed Buff Shaggy. I wake up and I find myself cold and tied up and gagged. ", "Jealous?" The feel of the cool nighttime air on his sweaty skin was good. He was just so high on his incredible buzz. No sooner had he said it and turned around however than his excitement turned to horror when he saw Scooby. Enormous, jacked up thighs.

cried Fred as he and Daphne rushed back through the hole. The witch screamed and laugh as she raised her hands, making Daphne aim her arms at Shaggy. Now he would finish the rest of him off as well.

He couldn't remember anything about what had happened just now, except that there had been a big bang. How does being buff work out for him in real life? "What do you think you're doing, Mystery Inc.?" Both of them screamed and howled as electricity crackled around them. Was he still going to turn back into normal Shaggy?

Will Komi-San have the balls to ask out Shaggy, or will someone else do it before her? Which reminded him. The witch cackled. "Scooby Doo" stammered Shaggy, pointing to him in shock. Exposed wires27.safe28. The shirt ripping pecs, the six pack abs, the beefy shoulders, the tree trunk legs, the turkey sized biceps, the giant dick! "Raggy" said Scooby. Shaggy said as he opened the freezer and walked in.

"Oh, you are embarrassing" drawled Scooby Braniac. The author would like to thank you for your continued support.

The gang's old high school clubhouse. "This Schwarzneggian oaf almost destroyed us!". Like Velma tells us so many times, there's no such thing as witches...", "You want to reword that sentence, sweetie?". No!

But just as suddenly as they started, the convulsions stopped and the fart feeling turned into something else.

"I understand that you two don't remember who I am... but believe me, I certainly remember your ancestors... from long ago...", The witch cackled as she glared at Shaggy. 'It's no use. Like water flowing over his skin, except that it was all dry. Buff Shaggy then noticed something else. This time there was a loud bubbling noise and he felt his stomach start to bubble as well. . Daphne turned to him with a cheeky smile. "I'm Buff!". 'Dude, that was some good shit in that potion'. It felt like it was beckoning him, challenging him to swim to it. Buff Shaggy demanded, grabbing Captain Cutler by the arm and pulling him towards him.

Oh, I read a lot about you and your ancestors, how overtime, this green shirted hippie here doesn't have the power his ancestors once had.". It felt like a pair of invisible fingers were on them and rubbing them softly. "Like, that's just rude." The same goes for you, Shaggy." 'Wait 'til Fred sees me!'.

When he felt like he was having that weejee, was that his last cum before his penis shrank back into his body and turned into a–.

Velma has to go find him. He thought he was going to puke. ", "Maybe? You like what you see?". But he wouldn't.

And how is the rest of the movie different from here on now that he is buff? Reviews wanted. The green shirt wearing male took it as his message as he and Daphne began to make out and have a great, long-lasting sex session, little realizing that upon insertion from Tab A to Slot B, he would impregnate Daphne with twins... Like I said, a bit of a cracky fic, not meant to be taken seriously, but I saw these memes of Shaggy using point one percent of his power and figured this would be a little fun story to do. He shoved aside bottles and beakers frantically, searching desperately for anything that looked like an antidote.

He flexed his arm upwards, barely noticing the ramblings of Scooby, who had now turned into an intelligent scientist dog, as he brought his bicep up into his face. Shaggy was ecstatic. That was what wimpy skinny Shaggy would have done. Except it wasn't a costume any more. The helmet slammed into Captain Cutler.

Shaggy was following Scooby around the hallways in an attempt to find the kitchen as Scooby's stomach was heard growling. Wait a second. We can have some fun, Fish Boy!".

Shaggy isn't taking it too well and runs off. The 10,000-Volt Ghost wasn't attacked him or his friends.

I'm glad I got to know you!' Daphne groaned when the witch let go of her as Daphne began to groan, holding her head as she got up. for Scooby Doo 2 Better Transformations. More. What are you-". To share his magnificent muscles with the world. 'Looks good enough' he thought. I'll catch you later" said Buff Shaggy, peeling off the sweat soaked remains of his tank top that had plastered to his skin.