Australia has a stricter law regarding importation of animal leather that Camille Fournet does not want to ship alligators or crocodiles.

Made in France. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Haha, it crossed my mind and I bet it would look great but I think the op is staying on metal for now. Are you sure you want to replace it? I'm still planning my order with them and always love seeing another happy customer before I do so. The good news is that it still fits! And I'm so impressed that they got all my measurements right and the strap fits me on the exact hole I had planned on. The buckle notch and the holes in the strap are fairly narrow, keeping consistent with Dress Watches. Camille fournet also does straps for JLC, and I have used them directly several times for my gen JLC as the choice is more extensive this way. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The buckle looks very unique as well. Most of the time, this relationship is left behind the famed smoke and mirrors of the industry, but occassionally, you'll get an idea of the caliber of watchmakers that use their products. However, compared to the first one this is a bit less perfect, but still a high quality strap nonetheless. Camille Fournet is a small leather goods and watch straps manufacturer located in France. While not as thing as traditional dress straps, it doesn’t have the thickness of a sport strap. Several eBay sellers purchased what appears to be a very large lot of these straps and have been clearing them out on eBay for very good prices, given that their French pedigree and genuine crocodile construction. I hope you like it.. Last edited by Godfathar ; 10-12-18, 15:23 . May I ask your wrist size and if the femme (105/70) length strap was a good size for you?

Even the ends of the stitches matches the opposite side and very little to no signs of glue marks. By Designer Watches on January 24, 2010 at 5:35 pm, The Breitling Watch Blog » Gucci Straps on eBay, Avi-8 Hawker Hunter Chronograph Watch Unboxing Review, Spinnaker Bradner Watch Video Unboxing Review, Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Video Review, The Breitling DC-3 wraps up its world tour. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. How about throwing that bad boy on your OP? 6263 & One Of Steve McQueen's Heuer Monacos From 'Le Mans' Will Hit The Block At Phillips New York (Exclusive Live Pics), In-Depth Everything You Need To Know About The Rolex Explorer Ref. One fixed and one floating keeper, which is a pretty standard configuration for OEM straps, since this is one of them. a pictorial comparison between the 5227G with PP strap, and the 5227R with custom Camille Fournet strap. • The best I can describe it is that I got is that if there’s 5 holes on the strap, I am on the 4th. However, skill comes at a cost as they’re one of the more expensive custom straps next to famous names such as Aaron of Combat Straps, Jean Rousseau and ABP Concept.

WhatsApp.

Their prices vary depending on material and if it’s custom made or off-the-shelf.

I can barely tell it is even rubberized so it's perfect I think. The lug holes are big enough for a moser spring to pass through. The initial strap I ordered couldn’t be anymore perfect.