Great Shoe Cleaning Kit (for Tennis Shoes), Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2019. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2017. share. Please try your search again later. KIWI Sneaker and Shoe Waterproofer | For Shoes, Sneakers, Leather and More | Spray ... Crep Protect Cure Kit, Ultimate Rain & Stain Shoe Spray and 6 Wipes (Bundle Gift Pack), The Art of Crep Protect Spray 5 Oz 200 ML Can Rain Stain Resistant Shoes. I was out in light rain today with my new Air Force 270s, drops bead right off.

I've still been wearing the shoes and after only a few wears, I'm noticing that they are picking up dirt and stains far more easily than before, and they have a dirty yellow look now. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. save.

Crep Protect uses revolutionary nanotechnology to create an invisible protective barrier that prevents your shoes from getting spoiled by rain or stains. 77% Upvoted.

I sprayed my shoes (chuck taylor's) twice as directed for a first time use on a pair. Click the button below and wait for a message from our Facebook bot in Messenger. Crep Protect: Is it a scam? Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 200ml super-hydrophobic spray that creates an invisible coating which repels liquids and prevents stains, For use on suede, nubuck, linen shoes and canvas footwear, Crep Protect is easy to apply and quick drying, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017. $29.88. Crep Protect Impregnating Spray The Ultimate Rain & Stain Resistant Barrier 200ml Aerosol. 9. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 19 comments.

He does like it and thinks it works well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As of two months later, my shoes continue to stay clean/easy to clean. THE ESSENTIAL … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. © 2020 Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unable to add item to List. There was a problem completing your request. Same thing happened, and the spray did nothing. There is a yucky blueish grey film on my $100 boots and they're absoluetly ruined. Crep Protect says it's reached out to the man behind the YouTube video in an attempt to rectify the situation. Market innovators in the shoe care industry and providers of footwear cleaning products and accessories for everyone who cherishes their sneakers, or ‘sneakerheads’ as they’re referred to. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. They don't keep your shoes clean nor does the "water repellency" even work. And literally did nothing. I followed the directions to apply the Crep Protect and when I tested the water resistance the following day I was disappointed. Available for in-store purchase at Journeys! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reshoevn8r 4 oz. I poured a small amount of water on the shoes and almost all of it simply absorbed right in. 2 Pack 60 Pcs Shoe Sneaker Wipes Cleaner Quick Wipes Disposable Travel Portable Rem... KIWI Sneaker and Shoe Cleaner | For Sneakers, Tennis Shoes, Leather and More | 2.5 ... Crep Protect 135cm Round Mens Laces White.

My shoes were soaked. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The did not work at all on my shoes at all. Next. If you're going to spray a protective material on your coveted sneakers to keep them from getting messed up, it's probably a good idea to read the directions first. I also tested the spray on white Converse and the water resistance was even worse. 3 Brush Shoe Cleaning Kit 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,075. Crep Protect is the world’s largest premium sneaker care brand. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unfortunately I couldn't test it anymore because the can was empty. Note: Check for color fastness before use in an inconspicuous place. Crep Protect Shoe Cleaner 4.5 out of 5 stars 457. Crep Protect uses revolutionary nanotechnology to create an invisible protective barrier that prevents your shoes from getting spoiled by rain or stains. Dont buy this! Crep Protect: Is it a scam? $38.72. Speed Heel shoe protector for drivers, shoe heel protector for driving, one size, o... SneakERASERS Instant Sole and Sneaker Cleaner, Premium Pre-Moistened Dual-Sided Spo... Reshoevn8r Plastic Adjustable Sneaker Shoe Trees (2 Pack)- Suitable for All Types o... Reshoevn8r Essential Shoe & Sneaker Cleaning Kit. This is the future of the footwear industry.

The water should be beading off the top of the shoe layer but it just lets all the water through, leaving your feet soaked. Saving the world from the frightful thought of your box fresh shoes being stained, comes ‘Crep Protect’; a product specifically designed with a unique blend of ingredients. Please try again. Posted by 4 years ago. Crep Protect Cure Kit and Refill Cleaning Lotion Bundle Pack 4.3 out of 5 stars 11. This product is completely overhyped.

He researched online quite a bit and found this is a highly recommended show cleaning kit. I then tried on a pair of AJ1's thinking it was because it was the canvas material. Watch this video if you use Crep Protect. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2016. Go the extra mile to keep your kicks looking as fresh as the first day you bought them, with the help of the Crep Protect Rain and Stain Repellent! Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. I strongly recommend the product. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The days of your fresh shoes and trainers being ruined, and consequently ruining your style, are long gone, with this revolutionary product which is guaranteed to change your feet forever. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018. Please try again. I decided to get brave and spilled the tiniest speck of marinara sauce on them, nothing. The rep speculates that the recent "Banned" Air Jordan 1's leather is treated with a chemical in the production process that reacted to something in Crep Protect's compound. Please try again. 12 Pairs Shoes Crease Protector Anti-Wrinkle Shoes Shields Sneaker Toebox Crease Pr... X Water & Stain Repellent, 6.8 oz - Sneaker Protector For All Shoe Materials! $12.73. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2018. Very disappointed. I took my shoes to the sink and ran them under the faucet, and sure enough, it ran off like it was never there.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Crep Protect Ultimate Shoe Care Box Pack - Comes with Solution, Brush, Towel, Eraser, Wipes 4.6 out of 5 stars 121.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Premium Shoe Protector Spray - Stain and Water Repellent for Shoes - Waterproof Spr... All Weather Protector - Solemates Water Repellent Spray for Shoes – Protects Leathe... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The directions were quite simple and easy to follow. Tested it again, and still didn't work. Amazon wouldn't post my first review of this terrible item guess I was extra not sure if i pumped the brakes enough this time. After putting the recommended layers on (plus a few more) and waited the recommended drying time I tested it out. What went wrong? The next day, it rained.

Unable to add item to List.

However, it will always be inevitable that you return home looking more ‘unimpressive’ after an eventful night of spilling more drinks than you actually drink! This thread is archived. This product was basically useless. Close. The man in the above video learned that lesson the hard way after applying Crep Protect—the popular product that's often advertised by having people pour ketchup and chocolate on their shoes—to his leather Jordan 1s only to see a white film appear after. Archived . We'll see. I sprayed it on three pairs of ultraboosts as advised on the can instructions. It worked great on my already-waterproofed timberlands and decently on my suede Pumas, but absolutely destroyed my vinyl boots.