For instance on a different difficulty??? Turn on the TV with the remote using the power button.

Nice job! More enemies will be waiting here. For more info please access vi's website. That’s all we are sharing today in Captive 100% Walkthrough And Full Achievement Guide (How to Escape), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.

Maybe? But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Stand at the doorway and take the key from Hadir. Pretty twisted and creepy. Still had fun though. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and …

Captive is a short survival horror game. And also, how close was I to finishing?? When Captive was originally released on the Amiga in 1990 I spent a good deal of my leisure time ploughing through it's alleged 65,536 levels. Go inside the closet and take the rolled up papers. Here, some answers (PS4): Square, move around to avoid the water and use L3 (PS4) to breath, Square, survive the water, Square.

Then turn right and go straight entering through a door in the room where the first interrogation took place. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. However ,for this game, it was near impossible for me to complete due to a few bugs that were basically game breaking. Then, exit the room and take care of the soldier in the stairs. Characters 004. 【Genshin Impact】Klee Banner (Sparkling Steps), 【Genshin Impact】Marvelous Merchandise Event Guide. Can’t miss it. Can you unlock these tokens more than once by playing the campaign? I can't wait for more! Next, after going out of the room, sit on the chair by buttoning.

Check out Double XP (2XP) Token System Guide here! You're now stuck in a prison cell hearing the screams of other victims as … Also why is the character's name Will Smith.

Then, run into the torture room to grab the chair. You're now stuck in a prison cell hearing the screams of other victims as they're executed in the next room. It will contain several AK47s and grenades. Have every item in your inventory, including the egg. Next, an interrogatory, answer as you please. Your email address will not be published. Take the shirt, then look at the shirt and click the front pocket to get a key. Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Drugs, In-Game Purchases, Users Interact, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, How to Change Your Name in Modern Warfare, How to Beat Spec Ops: Operation Headhunter, How to Beat Spec Ops: Operation Crosswind, Understanding Modern Warfare's Audio Options, Pre-Order Bonuses, Digital Editions, and Physical Editions, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. I hope to get your game out and your talent to the bigger gaming industry and community. lol, I still haven't played the game but I wonder why the character's name is Will Smith, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjaX1BSoltPRfq5qht1IVHA. To turn on the safe, you need to solve Box 1 & Box 2 in the Blue book. I had the extreme pleasure of reviewing your game. Probably awarded when you remove the drawer. Walkthrough 005.

Warzone: Best Loadouts & Classes - Season 6, FFCC (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered), All Campaign Missions Story List & Walkthrough (COD Modern Warfare), Any answer will result in the same outcome for the first two questions. To do so, you need to spit in Barkov's face. Use the power cord on the outlet and then click the small hole under the table. Use it on the lower left drawer. This is the most complicated part of the game. Well, here he's Lt. Price, since it's a flashback. To safely move from cover to cover, fire at the sniper to suppress it. Next, after going out of the room, sit on the chair by buttoning. the Stylish One and The Prime Time Crew love your game, and I hope to see more from you as a creator. Next, an interrogatory, answer as you please. In this example, 1.13 = 1. © 2019 Activision Publishing, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Take the power cable from the trash can These cookies do not store any personal information. This will lead you to a bathroom, where you'll need to take out the guard and grab their gun. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It's a role-playing (rpg) game, set in a sci-fi / futuristic, dungeon crawler and amnesia themes, and was also released on Amiga and Atari ST. Then interact with the door to the left of the entrance (you can use the objectives to find its location). Take the remote control from the right corner of the table under the TV 3…. Walkthrough.

Walkthrough … Clear out the room and head out the door on the left. I really liked the atmosphere and the theme. Since A=0, then 1=B. Doing this will give you the Supernatural/Psychic Ability: Don't forget to visit the nearby weapon locker and use the key given to you by Hadir to open it. These cookies do not store any personal information. More talks: Square. It's great and provides a new attentive mindset when it came to this game!

Proceed inside the warehouse and take down the sniper. Then interact with the other small white circle to the left of the bed. Stealth kill the passing soldier and proceed upstairs. For the last one, confessing about Karim's identity can save Azadeh. After you take them out, you'll need to follow this path that leads outside, towards the exit. Write the red numbers from the “hidden CODE” piece of paper in ascending order from top to bottom next to the colors. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.

Captive: Guide for Strange Key, Remember, and Pochi. I love escape rooms and tricky games (tricky but not impossible games). Post Comment. Take the power cable from the trash can 2. Following the instructions, combine Box 1 with the last 3 digits of Box 2 to get a single number. For this, you'll need to move the camera in the opposite direction of the water flow to take a breath.

0. For this part, eliminate the enemies on the sides and slowly push your way up to the sniper. He'll then make you turn around and after he taunts you with water, you'll need to follow him out the door to a room with a chair. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.