l definentley be looking out for this one. The Heavenly Host series finally complete...!!

same on the i cant really help much, but i was wondering .... can i donate to your cause? If at that point you'd like to use a different form of communication it can be discussed. why Erin talks like Yoda, Mio is always going METAL GEAR HUH, Hinae hisses, or there’s seemingly random movie references, the short answer is because Ir2. You might not notice but it's changed in the code. Added on to Zander's Noah before LCC which also isn't TL(the other endings are pretty sweet). Even from the translation notes and tip list, it's quite clear that this isn't even worth calling a translation. This was "translated" by George Henry Shaft. He spends most of his time playing games and watching anime. This release would better fit a site like fanfiction.net. And as Decay said. The game also has 0 connection to Time travel yet he thinks it is somehow the link between delusions and that concept (which it certainly isn't). RimiNishijou, July 12, 2016 in Translation Projects, Before this can be translated and read(properly) Chaos;Head Noah needs to be translated(as LCC is a Sequel the remake of Chaos;Head known as Chaos;Head Noah), https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16019-chaoshead-noah-pc-port-and-translation-project/.

You should just pretend he doesn't exist and neither does his works. If you have witnesses, are you the only one? Seira frequently encourages Takumi to ignore the real world and focus on video games, anime, and her. The whole VN reflects Takuru’s desire to escape from the hell he’s found himself in, and yet throughout LCC, his attachment to each of the girls is emphasized. While browsing the internet for translations for the many Visual Novels on the PSP I found these links: https://gbatemp.net/threads/chaos-head-chu%E2%98%86chu.432748/, http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/14818-chaoshead-love-chu%E2%98%86chutl/.

It was posted on April Fools and it made me laugh. If you're desperate enough to read anything translated by George Henry Shaft, you might as well machine translate it. Real time 3D action Online RPG. Chaos;Head and Chaos;Head NoAH were well-received when they initially released in Japan, and they paved the way for future titles in the Science Adventure series. In the following years, NoAH was ported to the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and mobile devices. Below are just a few simple lines I did from the start of the game along with testing the insertion tool. The amount of Cross Channel cross-referencing, projecting and convoluted messes in general in that document should discourage anyone from actually reading the translation. I really hope this happens. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of Chaos;Head side material. You could even set up some sort of application form page on there to help with your recruitment. If you’re wondering e.g. I started working on getting names working. Seira Orgel is a fictional character within the in-universe anime series known as Blood Tune. Walkthrough Part 01 Easy Guide to Platinum ... Patch Quest Recommended for you. This time he explicitly admitted to translating the game in a way that would fit his own headcanon, and he has released yet another book that is even worse than the Cross Channel one at times. In highlighting these elements, the authors draw clear parallels between Takuru and the biblical Noah, a connection further reinforced by the title of the rerelease of Chaos;Head. Violence, Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, 6F Mita43MT BUILDING, 3-13-16 Mita Minatoku, Tokyo 108-0073 Japan On February 26, 2009, the expanded Xbox 360 remake of the Chaos;Head, titled Chaos;Head NoAH, was released. Thank you! She’s particularly interested in Ancient European mythology. But until then, Taku can enjoy his dating-sim life! However, while the original version was only available on PC, the updated version was available on practically every platform but PC. Order 66 - STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order - Duration: 8:30. Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu! Since 2009, the STEINS; GATE series has sold over 1,000,000 copies! Love Chu Chu is a sequel to C;H Noah exclusive content not included in the original Chaos;Head. I love how there are people out there who help make it possible to play these japanese exclusive releases in english. She is Takumi’s favourite delusion, and she appears to him in a very life-like manner. I wish you all the best! over to the English speaking community!

By One of Kozue’s defining traits is her lack of speech, which she makes up for in an interesting way…. Tenjin small series is finally completed ... !.

Here it is . Though her relationship with Takumi is a bit sweet-and-sour, she cares deeply about him. Actually, I have to wonder about GHS. On 8/21/2016 at 11:41 PM, zeltisthethird said: Sequel the remake of Chaos;Head known as Chaos;Head Noah), http://gbatemp.net/threads/chaos-head-chu☆chu.432748/. Please note that Kiri Kiri Basara does not support piracy. If your interested on how I came to the current point you can read about that over on where I first started a thread for this project over on GBATemp - http://gbatemp.net/threads/chaos-head-chu☆chu.432748/.

He is a second-year high school student that lives a NEET-like lifestyle inside of a metal container. I'm Rimi and I'd like to bring "Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu!"

Concern? Oh I work on that :p I wasn't expecting to see it here though TBH :p. This is awesome. - First Press Limited Edition, Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu! And, somehow, he keeps getting worse with every release, which he already proved when he retranslated Cross Channel. is a romantic comedy visual novel video game developed by 5pb. Upload or insert images from URL. Yua Kusunoki is a third-year student at Suimei Academy. We aren't even off the ground. I'm willing to call it the best April Fools joke this year. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu!, an official sequel to Chaos;Head NoAH, was originally released for the Xbox 360 in 2010. Press J to jump to the feed.

And he seems to work faster than fan translation teams, even if you ignore the time spent writing the book. NoahTranslations.wordpress.com. - Regular Edition, Protagonist's Blood-related Sister as a Heroine, Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu! Hello! While a few found the show engaging, the general consensus was that it was too confusing due to the limited amount of time it had to convey the the source material’s story. Nah donation are a no go. I also wanna say I finished Chaos;head a few days ago and it was really good.   Your previous content has been restored. Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! For a full guide on how to purchase and patch the game, click. Best of luck. Closing statement: I am fully aware of the amount of time and effort that will be needed to be put in to the game. Joined: May 18, 2014 Messages: 10 Country: Hi, after 3 hours of trying to repack the files and finding out that I had to add certain files to the root of the iso, I've finally inserted my own text in the game I believe that an English patch could be made for this game.

Your link has been automatically embedded. Chaos Head Love Chu Chu! and Nitroplus have released a delusional science adventure game! She is very kind and outgoing, and she’s involved in Suimei Academy’s tennis club. - support This application cannot guarantee the operation of those other than a correspondence model. It was a little batshit but I can't tell if that was the game or the TL. Stickied comment. I don't know how one guy can find the time to fully translate a VN and write a 500+ page book documenting his thoughts. Hello! That's a direct quote from his website. Please flair and spoiler tag your posts accordingly. As stated on the GBATemp thread if this project were to fail I can at least leave the tools needed to res the project from the dead if someone wants.

Unfortunately, no official or unofficial translation exists for Chaos;Head NoAH as of yet.

Games & Nitroplus: Publishers: 5pb. and Nitroplus.It is part of the Science Adventure series, and is a spin-off from the 2008 game Chaos;Head.It was released for Xbox 360 on March 25, 2010, and later released for PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita Please only use this patch with a legitimately purchased copy of Chaos;Head. No offense to the OP but you should save that money for a project that is actually established and capable of making progress.

Level 1. Well after this Takumi goes in to thought and MTL can only make so much sense.

The best hope we have for an official English release would require the game to be ported or remade for modern platforms; a remake would be the best-case scenario, as many aspects of the game are still dated by today’s standards. - VNDB. Thank you.

Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu! The remake boasts a higher resolution, redrawn backgrounds and CGs, new music, and added heroine routes; these routes contained much needed additional story information that was missing from the original game.

Pretty good. But the fact that it’s light-hearted and inconsequential is exactly what makes it the most significant title in the series.

Quite a lot of translation teams do that. These links lead to a translation group, https://noahtranslations.wordpress.com, that is working on a translation for the rom-com version of Chaos;Head. Her lyrics have a strange prophetic power that seem to predict the future murders in the New Generation Madness. Chaos;Head is a great entry in the series, but much of what makes it great is altered beyond recognition in the adaptation. × For a full guide on how to purchase and patch the game, click here. OP Nyeslek Member. These links lead to a translation group, https://noahtranslations.wordpress.com, that is working on a translation for the rom-com version of Chaos;Head. and Nitroplus teamed up and have released a delusional science adventure game!

She appears to be chasing down and attacking suspicious men and women known as “porters,” who are easily identifiable by the unusual rucksacks that they wear. Hope it gets finished and thank you very much for working on this. Ayase Kishimoto, also called FES, is an introverted singer and the leader of Phantasm, her band. Oh well. I'm Rimi and I'd like to bring "Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu!" Dunno where all the hate came from (haven't heard about the guy before) but but I actually downloaded the whole bunch and judging by their voiced lines, the translations aren't half bad and it mostly fits to what they are saying. By Nyeslek, Feb 9, 2015 2,508 3 1. Please note that Kiri Kiri Basara does not support piracy. An enhanced version of the game, titled Chaos;Head NoAH, was released in 2009 for the Xbox 360, and has since been ported to multiple platforms. :3 that i can kinda do~~. 東京都 港区 三田 三丁目13番16号 三田43MTビル 6F, Cookies help us deliver our services. imagine not wanting to read Shakespearean-speaking high school girls, How can I tell if the version of Cross Channel I played was the GHS version? This includes Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0, Chaos;Head, Chaos;Child, Robotics;Notes, Robotics;Notes DaSH, as well as Occultic;Nine and Anonymous;Code. Kozue Orihara is a small second-year student at Suimei Academy.

I noticed that your post mentioned that you were recruiting a Proofreader / Editor; I might be able to help with that! Please visit this page to view all currently known Chaos;Head-related material.