Paté and French bread served prior to meal time, superb. ... (**NOT ALL MENU ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TAKEOUT) WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE WITH EVER CHANGING PROCEDURES IN OUR INDUSTRY. A place not to be missed...More, Second time for dinner, excellent seafood and pasta.

Beef Wellington,Veal Oscar,Lobster Newburg,Roast Duckling,Chicken Cordon Bleu, plus 18 French and American Dishes some that come in half portions. OFFERING FULL COURSE THANKSGIVING DINNER FOR TAKEOUT ONLY…PLEASE VISIT OUR “WHAT’S HAPPENING HEADING” FOR ALL THE DETAILS, CHEZ PIERRE IS SERVING  TUESDAY-SATURDAY @ 5PM…CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY. So first and foremost - do NOT come to this place and expect anything resembling a real French dining experience.The place opened in 1964 and hasn't changed since.

It is so good and the owner is there to greet you on arrival. This is all French. Bob Dylan, Don McLean, Ani Difranco and Pete Seeger are just some of the names who have played Caffé Lena. My mom got the shrimp chez Pierre and that reminded me almost of a francaise, garlicky, buttery, parley, lemon and we split that with the steak.

You get that feeling, without a doubt, that you have stepped back in time. Trying to think of where to begin with this place. Recently renovated with a new sound system, increased capacity to…", At Putnam Market, our sandwiches are legendary, from house-roasted turkey to homemade dressings. 4 0 obj Food was good, not great. See all photos from Doug M. for Chez Pierre Restaurant. Our favorite meal is the fresh soft shell crab available for a limited time in May and June. But it was served with thick gravy that tasted like flour, nothing tasted of the familiar madeira sauce I was craving.The sides are all the same for each dish and served in dishes on the side and resemble mass produced cafeteria food. You really can't beat a farm to table…".

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Do I wish the Chez would perhaps update the menu (especially in their salads)? For dessert we got a ice cream Sunday with creme de menthe and hot fudge and ain't nothing wrong with that. My wife and I went here for Bastille Day, and it was okay, but not wonderful. People of Saratoga!!! They have a very very good wine list and mostly disappointing food. We made a valiant effort at home, but this particular Wellington was perfectly executed. They threw in a free pastry too! I can only say have light appetizers and pray and order the wine.

Very heavy handed with no finesse.

Hours Available: M-F 10-3PM. People of Saratoga!!! 3 0 obj Hotels near Conception Island National Park, Hotels near Mako Tours- Long Island, The Bahamas, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Long Island, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Long Island, Caribbean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Long Island. We asked for med rare and both came out well done and the sauce was iced cold. %���� Also we have a bistro menu for light fare and one of the largest wine lists in the area. to 3p.m. (please place takeout orders by 5pm) NIGHTLY $29 PRIX FIXE MENU: CHICKEN CHEZ PIERRE, PORK PICATTA, BEEF TIPS DIANE AND THE CHEF’S NIGHTLY ADDITIONAL ENTREE SELECTION: DINNERS INCLUDE CHOICE OF HOUSE SALAD OR HOMEMADE SOUP DU JOUR AND NIGHTLY DESSERT SELECTIONS (not offered … Then my father got the softshell crabs, I got the beef Wellington and my mom got the shrimp chez Pierre. Chez Pierre Et Geneviève est magnifique dans tous les sens! This is all French. That said, we were pleased to have found a restaurant with a menu that intrigued us within a reasonable drive from the house. at Chez Pierre, a family owned restaurant that just celebrated their 50th anniversary recently. take out for pickup will continue to be available- please place your order by 5pm. The prices are inexpensive for what they are and delicious, and well selected, but the food was disappointing for me. I was on a mission to have Beef Wellington and ordered accordingly.