RANKINGS BELOW WERE THE FINAL RANKINGS PRE QUARANTINE WHEN 95% OF TEAMS WERE PLAYING. RECRUITING MENU. .lobar-container {background-image:url('//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/lobar-athlete-of-the-month.jpg') !important;} Has your kid's coach helped them through this … Winners; JHE PARENTS PAYMENT; Class of 2025 Updated Class Rankings On Home Page ome Page. Class of 2024 All Inclusive Illinois & NW Indiana, Class Of 2024 Top 250 2024 Class Rankings There are many kids who deserve to be on this list but I haven’t seen them lately or haven’t seen them thus far, there are also several prospects who could be a little higher on …

Feel free to give me a call or text sometimes I omit a kids name while in the process of moving them up or down on list by mistake.

Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. TOP RANKED TEAMS . Rankings. PG Rawlings Preseason All American.

Jebron Harris Forward (NJ Scholars)- Harris still has claim for #1 as he took home MVP Honors for … Cadeau and Pettiford The Best Back Court In America? This list is based on player and is only our opinion and should be taken as such. 2022 - Dylan Lesko. ©2020 SportsEngine, Inc. 2023 - Thomas White. National Player Rankings: Class of 2025 (January 2019) 01/18/2019, 4:15pm EST. Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. 2020 Recruiting Class Rankings; 2019 Recruiting Class Rankings; 2018 Recruiting Class Rankings. This is the  2025 class list and this is the beginning stages. RECRUITING CLASS RANKINGS. Here is the link to the new 2025 player rankings. Basketball Spotlight reserves all rights for photographs and stories posted on this blog. NBA, Scouting, Media Exposure, Player & Team Rankings Basketball Camp A couple top 20 players from the 2024 class in Jerry Easter and Christian Jones are now in the 2025 class making this a deeper pool of talent than it already way. .lobar-content p a, .lobar-content p a:link { height: auto !important; color: white !important; background-color:#13aa37 !important; padding:5px 8px !important; margin-left:10px !important; line-height:13px !important; font-size: 13px !important; font-weight: bold !important; text-transform: none !important; }

Spring Invitational Highlights: Ian "Captain" Jack... Spring Invitational 8th Grade Top Performers Part 1. The Basketball Spotlight Super Showcase Session 2 kicks off November 8th. Top Prospect Showcase Sept. 12th; Oct 3rd-Winners Vs. THIS IS A GRADE BASED RANKING! .lobar-content p a:hover {background-color:#0e852b !important;} 2018 -- Winter; 2018 -- Fall -- Early Signing; 2018 -- Summer 2017 Update; 2018 -- Dec. 20 Update; 2017 Recruiting Class Rankings.

Again I do not put a kid on the list until I have seen them.Thanks & God Bless Ricky Moore 773 383-0972 8/17, Dec 27th Elite 8 Battle For The Crown. Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2024 Top 30 Player P... Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2025 Top 30 Player P... Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2026 Top 25 Player P... Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2027 Top 25 Player P... Baby Baller Ryan Melniczak Shining @Spring Invitat... Spring Invitational 5th Grade Top Performers, Spring Invitational 6th Grade Top Performers Part 2. A couple top 20 players from the 2024 class in Jerry Easter and Christian Jones are now in the 2025 class making this a deeper pool of talent than it already way. Top Prospect Showcase Sept. 12th; Oct 3rd-Winners Vs.

Winners; JHE PARENTS PAYMENT; Class of 2025 Updated Class Rankings On Home Page ome Page.

This list is based on player and is only our opinion and should be taken as such. Diary Of A Baller: Kabrien "The Boss" Goss (Trento... Spring Invitational Highlights: Tahaad Pettiford S... Spring Invitational 6th Grade Top Performers Part 1, Spring Invitational 7th Grade Top Performers Part 2, Spring Invitational 7th Grade Top Performers Part 1. The national player rankings for the 2025 are updated and ready for release. Coast 2 Coast Preps privacy policy. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc.

17U - Canes National 17. There are many kids who deserve to be on this list but I haven’t seen them thus far, there are also several prospects who could be a little higher on the list or a little lower but this is an early stage for the class. The list is designed for promotion of our youth and designed to motivate kids, there are a lot of kids at this level that I have not seen yet and I will not include on the list until I have actually seen them play. Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2025 Top 30 Player Performance Rankings … .lobar-close {background-image:url('//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/close-icon-white.png') !important;} HS - Tampa Jesuit, FL. Our Spotlight scout Drew Brelsford wa... Basketball Spotlight has teamed with Lunae Clips to bring a Super Showcase special. SUPER SHOWCASE SESSION 2 8TH GRADE ROSTERS AND SCHEDULE (CLASS OF 2025), SUPER SHOWCASE SESSION 2 7TH GRADE ROSTERS AND SCHEDULE (CLASS OF 2026), SUPER SHOWCASE SESSION 2 6TH GRADE ROSTERS AND SCHEDULE (CLASS OF 2027), Super Showcase 6th Grade Top 10 Player Performance Rankings, Super Showcase Mixtape Special (Session 2). Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020.

.lobar-content p a:hover {background-color:#0e852b !important;}

.lobar-content p a, .lobar-content p a:link { height: auto !important; color: white !important; background-color:#13aa37 !important; padding:5px 8px !important; margin-left:10px !important; line-height:13px !important; font-size: 13px !important; font-weight: bold !important; text-transform: none !important; } RECRUITING.

I’m out 5 of 7 days looking at kids all over. Class of 2025 Team Rankings (Final Edition Post Quarantine 2020), Class of 2025 Team Rankings (March 15, 2020 - Final Pre COVID Rankings), This website is powered by SportsEngine's. This website is powered by the SportsEngine platform, but is owned by and subject to the Kids get better at different stages. 2020 - Zac Veen. The national player rankings for the 2025 are updated and ready for release. 2020 Recruiting Class Rankings; 2019 Recruiting Class Rankings; 2018 Recruiting Class Rankings. The 247Sports Composite is a proprietary algorithm that compiles rankings and ratings listed in the public domain by the major media recruiting services, creating the industry's most comprehensive and unbiased prospect and team rankings...More Info, Powered by innovative technology products, 247Sports employs a staff of more than 50 full time recruiting reporters and evaluators that rank and compile data on the nation's elite high school recruits...More Info. Jaysean Williams Guard (Team Spartans)-, Click On The Logo To See The Basketball Spotlight Videos, Official Outfitter For Basketball Spotlight. .lobar-close {background-image:url('//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/close-icon-white.png') !important;} © 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

2018 -- Winter; 2018 -- Fall -- Early Signing; 2018 -- Summer 2017 Update; 2018 -- Dec. 20 Update; 2017 Recruiting Class Rankings. .lobar-container {background-image:url('//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/lobar-athlete-of-the-month.jpg') !important;} PLEASE NOTE: WE UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PLAYERS MIGHT APPEAR ON THIS LIST BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE. for a chance to win $2500! Jrhoopselite will be in constant contact this fall & Winter. RANKINGS ABOVE ARE THE END OF THE YEAR 2020 RANKINGS AFTER QUARANTINE. Again I want kids to understand that you are preparing yourself for down the line, continue to work and get better,  Again if your name is not on the list it maybe an oversight or I have not have seen you play in person. Class of 2024; Class of 2025; Class of 2026; Class of 2027; Class of 2023; Events. The Basketball Spotlight Super Showcase Session 2 kicks off November 8th. THIS IS A GRADE BASED RANKING! Flemmings is still in the top 25, but the #1 spot goes to 757 Shutdown Elite big man, Jamal Brown.

Basketball Spotlight Class Of 2025 Top 30 Player Performance Rankings, 9. 16U - Team Elite 16u Scout Team. Class of 2025 Team Rankings (March 15, 2020 - Final Pre COVID Rankings) IF SO PLEASE CONTACT US TO EDIT IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE NOTE: WE UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PLAYERS MIGHT APPEAR ON THIS LIST BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE. admin 8 Articles. Recruiter Rankings; Class Calculator; All Time Top Recruits; ... Illinois 2022 Basketball Prospects (38) Illinois . We have comprised a list of the Top 30 Class of 2025 Players we saw. I will be out at various tournaments and school games through out the  winter.

Spring Invitational 8th Grade Top Performers Part 3, Spring Invitational 8th Grade Top Performers Part 2. The previous #1 player in the class was Kingston Flemmings from San Antonio. Rankings. The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts. If you are playing somewhere and want me to come check you out feel free to text or DM me. Preseason All American. Class of 2026 National Player Rankings (May, 1, 2020), This website is powered by SportsEngine's. 2021 - Andrew Painter. Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. RECRUITING CLASS RANKINGS. Preseason Underclass All American. Any photographs or stories copied from this blog is copyright infringement and will be handled as such. The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts. Division I - Florida. The Basketball Spotlight Super Showcase Session 2 kicks off November 8th. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500! Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them   for a chance to win $2500! The Basketball Spotlight Super Showcase 6th Grade Division had 40 ballers and the future looks bright. Recruiting Class Rankings; TOP RANKED PLAYERS. Again I will say, use for motivation and keep working. IF SO PLEASE CONTACT US TO EDIT IMMEDIATELY. Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 8th Grade... Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 7th Grade... Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 6th Grade... Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 5th Grade... Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 4th Grade... Basketball Spotlight Spring Invitational 3rd Grade... Basketball Spotlight MDC Registration Is Ready To Go! Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them   for a chance to win $2500! admin 8 Articles. By coast2coastpreps. School: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 Position PG SG SF PF C State AL AK AZ AR CA CAN CHN CO … Chidi Nwigwe Guard (Monroe Crusaders)-, 15. Class of 2024; Class of 2025; Class of 2026; Class of 2027; Class of 2023; Events.