I also bought another brand to make sure the result was the same , Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2017, I got a faint positive yesterday and my ob had me come in an hour later for blood work that showed no sign of pregnancy. Don’t shake the kit and don’t touch it from anywhere else other than the handle. Please have your test and packaging handy.

With such a wide range of options, you’re sure to find the brand that works for you. And finally, it comes to 99% and above. , Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019, Took 2 of these, the line was so faint and I almost didn't see it. 1. Symptoms and signs for taking Clearblue Pregnancy Test, http://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-pregnancy-tests-range/easy-with-colour-change-tip#accord-video, Doctor will say you're 3 to 4 weeks pregnant based on your menstrual cycle, Doctor will say you're 4 to 5 weeks pregnant based on your menstrual cycle, Doctor will say you're more than 5 weeks pregnant based on your menstrual cycle, Double blue lines in the Test zone forming a Cross, Clearblue Easy Pregnancy Test with color changing tip, Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test with color changing tip, Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with weeks indicator, Clearblue Double Check and Date Pregnancy Test, Having had unprotected intercourse (without contraception), Breasts become tender, and enlargement is remarkable, Shiny, fairer skin and better hair because of the, Severe unexplained headaches and inability to focus on work, Pain in the abdomen, cramps and some might even see, Missing your periods by a week is the final call for taking the Clearblue Pregnancy Test. Don’t buy, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019, I ended out being pregnant, both tests were negative!!! We know this was upsetting and would like to learn more and answer any questions you may have. Any time you take a pregnancy test can be emotional and produce anxiety. Please call us at 0800-917-2710 and mention reference 001991515A.

However, it’s a good idea to wait at least 24 hours to allow your body to either produce more hCG or filter it out of your system.

The test line never showed. Remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the cap.​, 2. We'd love to hear from you!

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Waste of money. The timing is also very important when it comes to Clearblue pregnancy tests.

You get a single test per pack in all except the Double Test pack. if you`re using a digital one. This is a digital kit and doesn't require you to look for a faint line that leaves you guessing. There are five different kinds of pregnancy tests by Clearblue: How soon can you take the Clearblue Pregnancy Test? We're open Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm ET and we're here to help. Otherwise, all you need to take the Pregnancy Test by Clearblue is  the pregnancy kit. With the Clearblue double-check and date, not only do you get to check it twice, you can find out how far along you are from conception. However, it`s also essential to be aware of what is happening of your own body, so you can have an idea of how soon you need to test yourself.

Clearblue pregnancy tests do NOT contain the morning after pill. The Clearblue Double check Pregnancy Test comes as a set of standard and digital countdown Pregnancy Test. Beyond the convenience that it can be used so soon and earlier than other kits, Clearblue included other remarkable features with this product. ClearBlue early detection Pregnancy Test, 4. This page works best with JavaScript. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. The Clearblue Pregnancy Test has the most detailed user manual. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.