Take advantage of more benefits, for less. A unique 'software as a service' platform, Gust Launch incorporates your startup as a Delaware C corp, files with the IRS, sets up your equity, and then handles ALL of your legal, accounting, stock and banking needs as you grow...starting at only $99/month. Gust openly advertises that it's much cheaper than Clerky. Founder & CEO. 340 S LEMON AVE #3696Walnut, California91789. I'm curious to know more about "-Special Offers from our partners" that comes in the package. I was hoping to hear some horror stories or success stories either way. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The slightly more expensive plan also nets you 15k in AWS credit. $30-$50k to get everything set up from scratch depending on complexity of your business and formation docs, including bylaws, shareholder agreements, voting rights docs, founder employment agreements, confidentiality and prior inventions docs, etc. Best for founders who are ready to raise money and hire a team. It was. As someone who has incorporated in the state of Delaware, it’s super easy to do it on your own. Those who didn't use Gust or Clerky to file their incorporation and company setup documents: how much did your lawyers charge? Single-trigger acceleration [2] is the obvious example I can think of right now but I'm sure there are others. 88% Upvoted . Thanks for the reply! We formed a few years back and the online offerings weren’t robust enough with all the kinks worked out.

Of course, that won't tell you anything about legal quality unless you're a lawyer.

And you obviously can't trust what companies tell you about legal quality, since every company can easily tell you that they are high quality and show you a bunch of law firm logos. save hide report. A quick comparison of how we compare to our competition. There are many non‑obvious issues with moving legal paperwork online. Be professional, humble, and open to new ideas. Gust Launch is the one click solution for founding and managing a high-growth startup. StartGlobal vs Stripe Altas. After this, let's talk about fundraising with Gust and Clerky instead of a traditional lawyer, as this is notably more complex than just filling out the incorporation and company setup documents. Unfortunately, this data point is a bit out of date. Backed by … Our website www.labit.io is no longer available. share. [3] Without opining on Clerky, as I have a clear conflict of interest, let me suggest that you consider as well another option: Gust Launch. If there’s a specific customization you have in mind, feel free to reach out and we’d be happy to let you know if it’s something our software would support. After this, let's talk about fundraising with Gust and Clerky instead of a traditional lawyer, as this is notably more complex than just filling out the incorporation and company setup documents. I wonder how smoothly that can happen with Gust Launch. Jacob Mathew I’m one of the cofounders of Clerky. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. https://www.clerky.com/formation vs https://gust.com/launch/product vs other service for formation of a C-Corp.