Commissioner Gordon: Thank to you, Caped Crusader, their plan of planetary proliferation was prevented. If it's still him, he's changed. The world's such a big place when you're a kid. There's a point, far out there when the structures fail you, and the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're... shackles letting the bad guy get ahead.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Pretty soon we'll be chasing down uh... overdue library books. : Chief O'Hara: Devilish clown prince of crime!

You get a career, and a family, and a life.

: They're some of the worst this city has to offer--but I'm still not sure they deserved this.

Sarah Essen Gordon, Barbara Eileen Gordon. Best James Gordon Quotes. " I wonder if Metropolis needs a police commissioner...? They come at me in winter, the unsolved ones. A do-over. Stangling vines.

Eleven?

If you want to start a Quotes/TheCommissionerGordon page, just click the edit button above. Based on a lie.

Then you're on a road you can't get off, and with every day the golden glow gets dimmer.

:

All I've ever been able to do is hold the line in this town.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Each of you has honored me with your service. But there's one thing I won't ever regret -- that you and I fought in the same war.

Fear is a good thing.”, “I promise you, however dark and scary the world might be right now, there will be light. Batman: Please... Chief O'Hara... all of you.

Bad music, drugs, and a talent for sitting on your butts. And what do you have to offer?

Behind you is a symbol of oppression. Chief O'Hara: "When it comes to the human brain, we're not equipped." You want to play games with me, fine, Harvey... don't expect me to like it. Anything else about the man I couldn't tell you. Here are some memorable quotes by "Commissioner Gordon" in "The Dark Knight" (2008film). Not even Commisioner Gordon and meself know who they really are. So much we'll never understand.

: Chief O'Hara: You mean, when they were luring you to a watery grave, the commodore's yacht has been hijacked in some places?

Commissioner Gordon: What, the Riddler loose too?

Giant mutant cannibals... you... you're serious? Next thing you know, he'll be after you, Batman.

Gordon was also unique amongst most of Gotham City's civic leaders due to his unquestionable trust of Batman, whom others saw as nothing more than a masked vigilante.

I've seen him in action. : I'm saying we incite people -- bad people, degenerates, to kill each other. Look, I have no regrets for being part of this...campaign of yours. John Blake (Militia Soldier) "Over my dead body." Commissioner Gordon: Great day in the morning! I understand you're working with a young partner now. The Batman has to come back. I dig it. [Barbara opens the door, finding herself face-to-face with the Joker himself, dressed like a tourist, camera around his neck - and a gun in his hand.

You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! Batman: If it were three of them, I would say yes, but *four*? Oh, if I only had a nickel for every time he's baffled us!

We don't have an article named, If you meant one of those, just click and go.

I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. : I love it, too. : The system wasn't working. So dreadful I scarcely dare give it utterance... Batman: The four of them... Their forces combined... Batman: Look at this pair of joking riddles.

"I'm in charge here, not Carl Grissom."

And we will impose it, because it's our city, and we want to live in an ordered society.

I'm afraid the circus gang is back. Putting him in the path of bullets and madmen! :