Dwayne Collins: I got into reptiles when I lived in Victoria, BC and worked at a local Pet Store, World Exotics Pets. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Animals.NET aim to promote interest in nature and animals among children, as well as raise their awareness in conservation and environmental protection. Corn snakes are widely popular as pets. We accept credit cards(transaction fee will apply) or Direct Deposit. We now build quality PVC enclosures and Rack systems. Because of this, they are some of the easiest prey around.

In this site you will find our snakes to be beautiful and some to be unique.

These are beautiful corn snakes due to their unique coloration. Brandy Johnstone: I have always had a fascination with creatures, fuzzy, scaly, creepy crawly, anything that moved different. But along with this, lighter pigments such as pinks and yellows are enhanced.

Unless he has small poultry around, corn snakes are a farmer’s best friend! Some of their favorite ecosystems are pine and oak forests, rocky outcroppings, wetland areas, and more.

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Most are not phased at all by the process however some are stressed by it. Failure to do so with void your guaranty.

Corn snakes are a great beginner snake …

You should handle your pet gently and frequently, so it becomes accustomed to you. All payments are non-refundable.

They also live in and around human habitation, which they like because of the various rats and mice that live near us.

Like most snakes, this species is solitary.

We got into breeding our snakes to find out what colours we get from our pets, and that is just what are snakes are, our pets.

Like all rat snakes, they are not venomous, nor dangerous to humans in any way. Please ask us about our 3 month health guarantee when purchasing a snake from us. Corn snakes are a species of snake in the rat snake family. 2020 Female Butter het Stripe Corn Snake (PieBli20-16F) $90.00 Details. Others have described it as the colors are buried under some layer. Even though humans have selectively bred a wide variety of colors and patterns, corn snakes are not a domesticated species. Sadly, people commonly mistake this species for the venomous copperhead, and this results in some unnecessary deaths. These snakes are common and relatively widespread.

Though they live as far north as New Jersey, this species prefers the southern regions of the United States. They have reddish colored scales with large blotches of red, orange, or brown. 2020 Male Classic het Amel, Dilute, Lavender & Motley phet Hypo Corn Snake (NepAng20-07M) $150.00 Details. However, pet corn snakes have a variety of different colors and patterns. Corn snakes are relatively large snakes, and most are between two feet long and six feet long. When Dwayne and I went to my place to pick up my stuff so we could move in together, that was the day I found out, he liked snakes. ​We sex our hatchlings between their third and fourth meal which works out to be four to five weeks after they hatch. Corn snakes and other species are great at catching pesky rats and mice. (An necropsy is required, at buyers expense, reimbursement if due to health/genetic defect of animal). 2020 Female Classic het Amel, Dilute, Lavender & Motley phet Hypo Corn Snake (NepAng20-05F), 2020 Male Classic het Amel, Dilute, Lavender & Motley phet Hypo Corn Snake (NepAng20-04M), 2020 Male Classic het Amel, Dilute, Lavender & Motley phet Hypo Corn Snake (NepAng20-07M), 2020 Female Butter Motley/Stripe Corn Snake (PieBli20-02F), 2020 Female Butter het Stripe Corn Snake (PieBli20-16F).

The female lays anywhere from 10 to 30 eggs per clutch, and they usually hatch in around 2 months if the temperature is warm enough.

When I was old enough to afford and take care of a snake on my own I got one.

We reserve the right to sell animal if contact is not kept up, and payments are not met monthly. When I  meet Brandy Johnstone, neither one of us knew that the other liked reptiles/snakes until the day we went to pick her stuff up so that we may begin our lives together in Edmonton. Yes, we can accept US dollars for your purchases. Their abdomens have a black and white checkered pattern. We are a small home based business and breeder located in the south of Edmonton, Alberta. 2020 Male Ultramel Ghost het Motley Corn Snake from Tequila Sunrise Lines (EdrVal20-06M) - SOLD. Speaking of veterinarians, remember that you will need to find one that is knowledgeable about snakes, and this might cost you an arm and a leg. Rats and mice are incredibly destructive animals, and their droppings can contaminate animal feed. We specialize in Ball Pythons, Corn Snakes, Black Mexican King Snakes, King Snakes, Blood Pythons and much more. One thing they don’t eat? Wildlife Divisions of many states protect wild snakes in many regions.

Policy Note: For pick ups and ship outs on rodents, all discrepancy must be notified within 24 hrs after receiving your order, with a receipt of purchase. We price match and may even beat the competition, or reputable breeder, please show ad or acknowledge the breeder.

When making payment plans, monthly payments are to be made on time.

His name was Mystic.

Thankfully we haven’t impacted their overall population, which the IUCN lists as Least Concern. They are incredibly common in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina.

Captive-bred snakes can also carry disease, which means humans should never release them into the wild. Available 6 …

Corn snakes have a very good sense of smell, and use this to find food. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Jim helped me build a passion and fascination with reptiles. When it is warm, they emerge from their hiding places and search for prey.

We are more then willing to help meet your PVC enclosures and rack needs. All our international ship out PVC’s will be flat pack, to get the best shipping rate possible, and will include insurance. The last thing we want to do is send you a snake that needs fussing with to get it to eat. Foxes, owls, hawks, and a variety of other predators take advantage of this, and corn snakes are no exception. In the wild, this species lives in a number of different habitats. Their range does, however, spread further into the rest of the southeast United States.

We specialize in Ball Pythons, Corn Snakes, Black Mexican King Snakes, King Snakes, Blood Pythons and much more. We are a small home based business and breeder located in the south of Edmonton, Alberta. We then make sure they eat their fourth meal before allowing them to ship to their new home.

At the time I worked there I preferred the lizards to the snakes, but my passion for snakes has grown over the years.

Choose a responsible breeder with healthy, well-cared-for snakes. These snakes have reddish-orange colored scales with large blotchy patterns. Ring-necked snakes, however, have smooth scales, a yellow or orange belly and no patterning on the back. However, because we have bred these snakes for color and temperament, some could consider them partially domesticated. Please be advised there are very strict rules and guidelines to follow.

Additional options are available at additional cost. This store is still in operations and owed by Jim. Before purchasing a new pet, it is important that you consider all that goes into their care.

Some of their hiding places include barns, urban parks, dumps, and abandoned buildings.

If there is anything you are looking for ask and we will see what we can do for you.

Yes, we can ship our PVC enclosures and racks direct to your door.

While rats and mice are easy to find, corn snakes also eat small birds, lizards, frogs, and more. Our prices on the website are in Canadian dollars.

Amber Corn Snake (Pantherophis guttata) SCIENTIFIC NAME: Elaphe (Pantherophis) guttata DESCRIPTION: We have a great selection of CB Baby Amber Corn Snakes for Sale. Let’s face it, rats and mice thrive near places where we live. In fact, they are the most commonly bred snake species in the pet industry.

Also, they can potentially carry and spread disease. They hunt on the ground, in tunnels underground, and even up in the trees.

They live as far north as New Jersey, and as far south as Florida. They like to lay their eggs in leaf piles or rotting logs, because the decomposition produces heat to incubate the eggs.