Even if you have no chars that can kill DC, someone there will do it for you and give you the Anni, which is another great thing about it. Think about it, if you run Mephisto, Baal, or w/e, you might have a 1/1000 or higher chance of a certain valuable item dropping. /page 4 : (beta) Show available runewords (stats page must be opened).

Some people even have information about preplanned mini co-ops in which a small group sells a bunch of SOJS to get a server from say 30 SOJS to 50 SOJS . Automatically execute /players X when you launch a new game. So lets see here, slim chance of it happening, and more often that not, people will join your game and steal your ANNI. I went on to Blood Raven and killed her, but no Diablo clone in sight. Just like on Battle.net, he will drop the Annihilus Charm when defeated. - Change the selected language. There are two quests which are specific for Battle.net and cannot be completed outside of the realms. Don’t underestimate this, some guy sold 15 and popped so that the rest could get Anni’s.

- Launch any number of Diablo II games on the same computer. Please backup ALL your save files. 2. Well here’s the tough part. DC can only spawn in Hell games and can appear in D2 Classic, Ladder, Non-ladder, Softcore, and Hardcore. I'm a summonmancer, so no bone skills. Main thing is to ask around, and see which servers people are joining. This page was last edited on 4 September 2018, at 04:51.

they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Always display Mana and Life values above the globes. Now type in the black screen [netstat –n | find "4000"] without the [ ]. The clone (Uber Diablo) can appear in any Hell difficulty game regardless of an open game or password protected game. Well, there are many things you should see once your in your channel.

He also regenerates health at 1.2% per sec rate. Some people have been kicked after waiting a couple days because of this. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you don’t have a character than can kill DC it’s fine. Just because I didn’t list it here, doesn’t mean you cant use them. - Enabled the ladder only runewords out of realms.

Then on the channel in mIRC people might say ok, everyone sell one SOJ on .45. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. First of all there are two ways in which SOJS are sold on a server. I have 3 now using same method.

On my first day, I was skeptical, but I pulled in 2 that day. And would he still drop the charm?

There are commands to check a specific server, but if you want a good overview of every server go to http://dclonehunters.net/index.php?orderby=up and it will tell you EVERYTHING about each server. Download 1.13d patch archive and unpack it to your Diablo 2 folder; Install PlugY.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Then you reconnect and it gives you a different IP address (this has nothing to do with Diablo server IP’s) and you can log back in. GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. He is different from Pandemonium Diablo!

Then they sell their SOJS fast within 2-3 minutes. On waypointing there all my skeleton minions vanished, but my clay golen and revives remained. Q: Does Diablo Clone appear in all difficulties? Unlike Pandemonium event, this event is random and you cant do it whenever you feel like it. A: Diablo Clone is the only monster in the game that drops the unique annihilus charm. Even though the main feature of the mod is to grant users an infinite stash, even this particular feature can be disabled if all you only want access to, for example, World Events. To check what server your on you must be in a game. /swap page : Swap the content of current stash page with the content of another page. PASSWORD YOUR GAME AND REMEMBER THE NAME AND PASSWORD. So if the numbers read xxx.xxx.xxx.45:4000 that means your in server 45. Well it’s quite complicated at first if your not a computer sort of guy like me, but once you get the hang of it, it’s EZ. For example it may tell you that server .25 is at 30 SOJS, meaning they must sell 45 more to be IN RANGE to spawn DC. The second way to do this is to download a program on mIRC (I will explain what mIRC is shortly) which tells you which server you are on when you run Diablo.

So The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Dclone spawns in the place of the super unique closest to your locatio at spawn.

He is the only source of the Unique Annihilus Charm.See his full stats, and more details about this quest.. Diablo II …

It might take 2 minutes, 15 minutes, or even a couple hours. /setmainindex : Set current stash page as main index.

Over the years it has grown to include numerous other useful functions, such as enabling Ladder Only Rune Words outside of the Battle.net Ladder, enabling the Uber quests outside of Battle.net and various other small tweaks and additions. Diablo Clone and its reward Annihilus is event that only exist in the Battle.net servers of the game.

I freeze, decriptify, and slow with clay golem and he cant do anything. By this I mean if US East gets a spawn on server .45, Europe WILL NOT get the same thing on server .45. 2-3 minutes and 1/150 chance of doing it, so usually these you can do nothing about, but you could still try and get lucky, I know I have. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Next make a game with a PASSWORD and prepare to wait it out. This isn’t a hack, just a more convenient way of seeing which server your in. Some people also just say server 30 instead of .30, it’s the same thing, so .30 = 30, .100 = 100 and so on. This means that someone is selling SoJs on the server you are connected so there is a high chance that he might spawn inside your game so do not exit the game! - Always regenerate maps in SinglePla… There are probably tons of other builds that can do this, If you have any suggestions leave some behind. I've been trying to change the plugY.ini file so I can get D clone to spawn, but it doesn't seem to be working. When working with POD loot filter, PlugY option to relocate save files doesn't work and causes an error: BYTE 56 wanted but E8 found to change memory at 6FF6E16A. The value is always 100, no matter what you specify. Because you can just ask “Is .45 a miswalk?” and people will tell you yes or no. /setindex : Set current stash page as index. You can go in the channel and type in things like [Announced] or [!list] without the [ ] and it will tell you if there’s a preplanned public co-op, or if ones going down in a little while. DC is easier to kill than you think. One thing to note is that most players cooperate and sell SOJS on specific servers to create DC to get the Anni charm, so the selling of SOJS isn’t as random as you might think. They have cheaper gear as well. I tried using decrep on him, but maybe lower resist is better? Ok, so now what do you do in mIRC that’s so useful?

Added some pages for display more characters stats like %MF. /lockmouse : Lock mouse cursor in the window. The AI files for the Three Ubers as well as the scripts that continually spawns monsters during the event, only exists on the Battle.net servers and not locally, hence cannot be emulated off-realm. This is VERY UNLIKELY because if people say it was at 120 they would dump SOJS like mad and pop it in no time. No, I wasn't anywhere near him. Q: What is special about Diablo Clone? - Local World Event and Uber Quest for singleplayer and multiplayer off-realm ! Your character should start running into the ledge infinitely and this will prevent being kicked for being idle.

PlugY v12.00 (Unofficial) This repository contains the source code for PlugY version 12.00 updated for 1.14d. Q: What is Diablo Clone? The most notable feature of PlugY is the increased stash. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\d2se\Diablo II\PlugY This PlugY folder path has just 1 PlugY.ini file. On waypointing there all my skeleton minions vanished, but my clay golen and revives remained. Once you create a game, it is randomly assigned to a server, so if I create a game it could be on server .45 or .152, you have no control over this. Just like the other Ubers, Guide created 28.10.2009 but revised on 29.10.2019, https://www.diablo-2.net/articles/diablo-clone, All rights reserved Diablo-2.net | 2009-2020 Unofficial fansite, "6433 Stones of Jordan sold to Merchants". - PlugY is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish. They have bots in every server that record the SOJ count and tell you which servers are selling SOJS, and the counts of SOJS in many servers. The only original Diablo II file that PlugY modifies is D2gfx.dll in order to provide all the new graphics necessary to display the mod.