At first they seemed uneven like in the reviews but they become straight after breaking in. I recommended them to my boss who put them on his restored '50 packard, and has since drove it cross country on those tires. My wife was caught on a steep hill in traffic and was left briefly holding up traffic trying to move off from the light. Removed all four tyres and you could see the bubble effect happening. And great lower prices budget types. Though the fat series may not be the best for rocky soil, sand, snow, and loose dirt are surmountable, and climbing sand dunes will be easy. The tyres sit there spinning. My Diamondback tyres was let down over the weekend I drove half a kilometer before I found it was flat do you think the steel belting inside the tyre would be damaged the tyre blew up ok and looks good with no bulging in the walls what do you think if you have driven on a flat and continued to use that tyre? After 8000km they need to be binned. Your trust is our top concern. 700c tires for speed and grip. if you caught them on sale for $11 like i did, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. yes they say chao yang on them. Kmart tries to sell you the more expensive ones, but I always push for these. Don’t cheap out on these tyres. Installation was a breeze they look good smooth ride. probably a exclusive tire for diamondback, if you caught them on sale for $11 like i did, then you absolutely scored a great deal. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Good - Tyre Compare was useful Bad - I'm not satisfied with my experience. I replaced a ruptured Kenda rear tire with this one. They are brilliant! Im thinking of buying the last two at auto care $105 each is this a good deal for these tyers.read some comments about them starting to think go else where? The most versatile of all the cycles in this Diamondback road bikes review. The installation of tyre was quick. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Durable. It is Chinesium rubber, you know the smell. I'm not sure how strong it is no exp yet. Have some fitted to our Peugot 206....very poor performance in the wet combined with the vibration caused by one very out of round tyre.Not uncommon for cheap tyres to perform poorly in the wet...having a focus on durability...I will be replacing them this afternoon with tyres that will wear out rather than last for ever. Would recommend these types to anyone! I traveled around Australia with a set of these tyres on my Holden wagon, towing a caravan. Installed at Kmart and the worst grip in the dry and DEADLY in the wet. Took a chance but I got one of the out of round tires.