Though the team was comprised of many talented hands, legendary off-road racer Ivan "Ironman" Stewart stole the spotlight. Dick’s reputation and a sincere passion for motorsports led to the creation of Dick Barbour Performance. Race Ready. This car is fully sorted and ready to race today without anything but fuel and a driver. The 60/40 rear seats recline for comfort, enabling passengers to look up at the sky through the optional panoramic sunroof that extends over both rows of seats; and the front seat folds flat for kayaks or two-by-fours. Though heavy, the chassis is quite rigid, one key to the feel of overall quality. purposes) -installed a vortex t-rex inline fuel pump for better fuel pressure -installed a red top optima battery -replaced coolant overflow bottle and battery tray and cap -replaced throttle body elbow and all vacume caps and plugs -replaced throttle position sensor -replace idle air control valve -less then 2 years ago I replaced the MSD box because the other one went bad -also less then 2 years ago the serp belt, a/c compressor, expansion valve, and dryer were all replaced and system was vacummed down and recharged Extras: I am not done yet as I have plenty of extras to go with the car. 16 talking about this. Backing the aluminum powerplant is a custom PPI transaxle utilizing a 5-speed Hewland VGC 200 gear selection box often seen in GTP racing. However, I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. You are bidding on a 1933 Plymouth 5 Window coupe dirt track race car. The optional (standard on the Overland) QuadraLift air suspension features full time four corner load leveling and improved off-road performance by increasing ground clearance. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. Source: NewCarTestDrive.ComSummaryThe Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts a capable chassis, comfortable interior that's utility useful or fashion friendly, competitive powertrains. the numbers on the doors are the original numbers from when it was raced. The SRT8 also comes with sport seats to keep you in place working them. 2018 Black Diamond. Anything related to Dirt Track Racing can be posted! However, please do verify with us before purchasing that all the information is correct and up to date. The computers did it all. HISTORY ON THIS CAR- first owner turned it into a dirt track race car in 1940 and raced into the late 40's.

The setup is good for a total of 22 inches of travel, making small jumps a simple matter. Except for the position of the shift lever, which does not lend itself to manual shifting in the Sport mode, because your elbow hits the center armrest. Jeep Grand Cherokee continues to evolve toward luxury wagon and away from the utility vehicles that made the name famous. The Jeeps we drove were equipped with the optional Quadra-Lift air suspension that adds up to 4.1 inches of lift, using controls on the console. It\'s ready to rock. If you\'ve been looking for a way to have a ton of fun in the dirt, look no further and call today! You have to cock your elbow high and bend your wrist too much.