We tend to have moments that we think we are such in a bad luck and we wonder why.

Yes, this quiz is very accurate!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Have you been feeling empty recently, like your life is missing something? Yes I am clumsy What Type of Person Should Be Your Valentine?

What do you do?

Have a look around and see what we're about. In fact, it seems as if someone may have put a curse on you at some point in your life!

To create a quiz, it is essential to have a good and accurate knowledge of the subject.

It isn't about winning huge pots of cash - it's about making the most of the wonderful blessings which are already surrounding you. 1) Do you fall over a lot Yes I am clumsy No I am carefully Sometimes For a joke Yes No I can't help it people trip me up !!!! I guess we will find out ?

How lucky do you feel?

i'm awesome like that yeah, all the time, then people feel bad for me Do I look like I want to get stranded or injured this weekend? Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. Oops sorry I had to sneeze

You have it already - it's absolutely upto you.

More lucky, things always seem to go my way.

Just select the subject about which you want to create a new quiz and go ahead with your questions and their options.

No one wants to feel like they're cursed, but have you ever wondered if you might be the victim of a spell or curse?

Cry Do you have bad luck.Like a lot of bad luck? is related to Am I Cursed?. Quiz Questions: were you born on the 13th?, are you the youngest in your family?, do you always have now play this via selecting your answer on Do you have bad luck.Like a lot of bad luck?. Quiz: Are You A True Star Wars Series Fan? Yes ! Like, alot of bad luck? What Anime Series Should You Watch? No It's time to find out what your true Warrior name is - simply play the quiz to reveal your special status!

and some related quiz to play like Am I Cursed?. Am I Cursed? Laugh

Based on the results of this quiz, you might be cursed! working very hard on something and have it go "poof" within a second. Here at Quizzcreator This is the best questions and answer library. ... Do you have bad luck?   Even though you are trying to be a good person and do the right things in life, bad luck is following you around as if it was some sort of punishment. The secret to improve luck is about your perspective, self-belief and erring on the side of optimism. She should have told me You're extremely lost while driving in a new city and your phone is dead. How important do you think you are in the world? Are you feeling a little unlucky lately? In five years, what do you hope changes in your life? That is such a common feeling! also and share with your friends. It isn't about winning huge pots of cash - it's about making the most of the wonderful blessings which are already surrounding you. Does it often feel like whatever can go wrong, will go wrong? Do you have bad luck ? Hahahah snot rocket