In an article with CNET[13] explaining how the meme was started, he cited seeing the comment in "an unrelated Facebook post." my subreddits. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. 12 comments. Added By using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. On January 19th, 2017, Redditor shittymorph replied to a post on /r/pics[6] highlighting a portrait of Salt Bae made out of salt, urging readers: "don't let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.".

Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. [12] Uproxx – ‘Westworld’ Creator Lisa Joy Addresses Where The Plot Is Going As It Leads Into A Legendary Wrestler’s Career, [13] CNET – The surprising story behind the Reddit meme. Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. The hive eventually settled on "Warriors blew a 3-1 lead". The caption to the tweet used the meme. I was going to upvote him. Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground Today still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune If you have a problem if no one else can help and if you can find them maybe you can hire the A-Team me_irl Meme. Press Since this type of comment was happening more and more, it slowly turned into a joke due to the fact that people were bringing up more and more scenarios that had nothing to do with the game/match. trying out the necronomicon, thinking it doesn't work.. he's a little confused :3.. (Gaboon Viper), freshly mined from the puppy mines of eldor.. :D. FJ was developed by a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities. by signing up, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. Surprisingly this is not in "Know your meme" or even this sub. 'r' This one was even more infamous because the Indians hadn't won a World Series since 1948, and the Cubs hadn't won it either since 1908. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Don't let these memes distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. Complete slap on the wrist. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. 'v' I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party. Considering all of that, their fanbase was very cocky and proud.

andcallmeshirley. The story doesn't stop there. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. It is our aim to be a inclusive and wholesome place for all. 1 year ago.

But obviously you can’t -- and wouldn’t want to -- plan everything. It's Westworld Co-Creator/Executive Producer/Director Lisa Joy, Ask Me Anything! Historically the GS Warriors aren't a particularly great team, link. [10] The next day, an edited version of the gif was uploaded to Imgur, gaining over 2.3 million views in less than 24 hours (shown below).[9]. to view the video gallery, or Don't let its freshness distract you from the fact that in 1998 the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell in a Cell and plummeted 16ft through an announcers' table. by We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics. iFunny plug-in will teach your phone to smile, For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review iFunny’s privacy policy. In December 2018, online game Hearthstone released a character card named "Da Undatakah". level 1. Any front office in baseball would give 60 games and a few draft picks for a World Series win.

Feb 10, 2017 at 11:51PM EST Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground Today still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune If you have a problem if no one else can help and if you can find them maybe you can hire … The rest of the NBA fanbase wasn't happy with them, because they've got a lot of "bandwagoners" (people that begin supporting the team because the team is winning). On February 6th, 2017, Redditor ScienceLivesInsideMe replied to a photograph of a dog on the /r/aww[1] subreddit with Scooby Doo-themed variation of the copypasta. Despite needing only one more victory to win th… By clicking on "Submit" below, you are certifying the following statements: I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. 96% Upvoted. This is especially true with character pairings, which are really where it gets fun with such a large ensemble.

Feel free to provide more information.