Better not pull up with no knife They pay me to flex and shine (I'm up, let's get it) And I still can go back to the trap

Said if I leave her, she gon' die The song marks the fourth collaboration between DaBaby and Atlanta rapper Lil Baby, as well as his first collaboration with Moneybagg Yo and Kenny Beats. And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie What I look like with all them twenties?

Yes, this marks the fourth collaboration between “the babies,” following these tracks: Yes, on the tracks “All of a Sudden,” “Bank,” “No Cutt,” “FWM,” “My Dawg (Remix),” and “Pablo Remix.”, Protect Da Brand by Moneybagg Yo (Ft. DaBaby).

Well, bitch, you done with life (okay)

'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) That's what they pay me a show (Let's go) How I look havin' all these hoes?

And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie Say you got that sack, I got that sack Too raw, dope (yeah) (huh?) Know them hoes like how I'm coming (Yeah) When I crack a smile, white gold (bling) I bought a Patek for one eighty-five Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (yeah) You know I'm one of the G.O.A.T. You know I'm one of the G.O.A.T. Say you got that sack, I got that sack I used to be down, down, down, down

50 Cent, I'm in the club (hey) I had the Rover for a year, I don't drive What I look like with all them twenties? Long as she want it and pick it, I'm buyin' it

When I crack a smile, white gold (Bling) Heartless, don't need a valentine (forever) [Chorus: DaBaby] (Uh) [Chorus: DaBaby & Moneybagg Yo]

Better not pull up with no knife Waiting on taxes time (fucked up) 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom)

Rugrat, young nigga got it out the mud What I look like with all this money? (uh)

's Long as she want it and pick it, I'm buyin' it Ain't no rubber band on mine (At all)

DaBaby uses the title of the song, “TOES,” as a metaphor for their come-up, toes being at the bottom of the body. Say you got that sack, I got that sack I had the Rover for a year, I don't drive But ain't no ones in mine (nope) Big speaker like an eighteen inch sub (yeah) Better not pull up with no knife

And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie I don't even like dubs in mine (alright) I don't even like dubs in mine (Alright) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) Feelings still hurt from when I saved that ho Walk in the bank with a M in a tote (Yeah) And I still can go back to the trap Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) I'm runnin' shit, I ain't lyin' (Uh) 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) Lookin' for me, I'm booked up (where you at?) Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr, Big Bagg) Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) How I look havin' all these hoes? Feelings still hurt from when I saved that hoe I bought a Patek for one eighty-five Throughout the track, the three artists take their turn rapping over a fancy instrumental produced by Queen Sixites and in demand producer Kenny Beats. I don't even like dubs in mine Better not pull up with no knife

(Huh?) Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (Yeah)

By the time this shit drop, they gon' pay me some more (Uh-huh) Look at me now, now, now, now (uh) Said if I leave her, she gon' die I used to be down, down, down, down I don't even like dubs in mine (Alright) Shawty gon' take off your noggin Said if I leave her, she gon' die I don't even like dubs in mine (alright) Let 'em try play with the money (Pow, pow) (huh?) [Verse 2: Lil Baby] Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) Heartless, don't need a valentine (Forever)