Elliott Anthony Redmond. Filter appointments Filter appointments Current appointments Total number of appointments 3 Date of birth November 1993. Jul 19, 2015. Yes No. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, Davies, who has made a successful career as a swimming commentator for the BBC, said it was years before she felt confident enough to sell her old family home, a converted barn near Stow-on-the Wold. Sharron Davies and Elliott Anthony Redmond at Disney's Inside Out... + Favorites - Favorites Download. UK. Sharron Davies at the Ideal Home Show Press Day,Earls Court,L... London, UK. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. Sharron Davies and her son Elliott Anthony Redmond. "Sharron has received lots of offers for TV work, but that has become an issue between her and Tony. By Jim Hooley for MailOnline Updated: 19:00 EST, 31 March 2009. London, UK. Joe Biden's inner circle: Who are his candidates for the presidential team? Footballers keep dying from dementia and it must be your union's priority. US election results and map 2020: First states declared as polling stations close on east coast, The Democrats are right to feel nervous: Joe Biden was a cowardly, negative choice for president, Why the polls could be wrong – and Donald Trump may be about to win a stunning victory over Joe Biden. Jul 19, 2015. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 'He's a proper player... Firmino will want to start and this guy has put him under huge pressure': Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen pile praise on Diogo Jota after his brilliant hat-trick in Liverpool's 5-0 win over Atalanta, 'Good performances do not give me a headache': Jurgen Klopp insists Diogo Jota's sensational hat-trick will not force him to break up established front three by dropping Roberto Firmino, 'I have no doubt that he will stay': Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane believes Sergio Ramos will extend his stay with the club past the end of this season after he scored his 100th goal for Los Blancos in win over Inter Milan, Manchester City 3-0 Olympiacos: Pep Guardiola's side cruise to Champions League victory over Greeks with Ferran Torres, Gabriel Jesus and Joao Cancelo on target at the Etihad, CHRIS WHEELER: Ryan Giggs has it all - fame, fortune and medals galore - but the king's crown has slipped again... only he knows why he can't stay out of trouble, 'In order to be s*** in the Champions League, you have to at least qualify. Have an account? She has two other children, Grace, 11, and Elliott, 15, from her second marriage, to the former Olympic sprinter Derek Redmond. She won a silver medal in the 400-metre individual medley at the 1980 Olympics in Moscow, and two gold medals at the 1978 Commonwealth Games in Edmonton. She is very keen to pursue her career, especially with the 2012 Olympics around the corner.". Sharron Davies and her son Elliott Anthony Redmond. 'He's a proper player... Firmino will want to start and this guy has put him under huge pressure': Rio... 'Good performances do not give me a headache': Jurgen Klopp insists Diogo Jota's sensational hat-trick will... CHRIS WHEELER: Ryan Giggs has it all - fame, fortune and medals galore... but only he knows why he can't... 'I'm happy that he's back... and scores a brilliant goal': Pep Guardiola boosted by goalscoring return of... 'In order to be s*** in the Champions League, you have to at least qualify. Sharron Davies and son Finley at the Ideal Home Show Press Day h... London. "The truth is that they have just drifted apart," one of her close friends tells me. Are you sure? I’m glad because I’ve always been a fan. Davies, 46, has a son, Finley, aged two, with the British Airways captain, 41, whom she married in 2002 after a three-year courtship.