FARM PICKUPS: (615) 519-0333 If this is the first time you have visited our site: Welcome! Report suspicious listings by clicking on .

I HAVE FLAGGED THE POSTS, EMAILED THE COMPANY AND THEY STILL CONTINUE TO USE MY PHOTOS AND FALSELY ADVERTISE THAT MY PHOTOS ARE THEIR CHICKS. This pet-saving service is funded by the passionate pet lovers at Emu Adoptions . WE ARE ALSO SOLD OUT OF ALL STANDARD BROWN, BLONDE AND WHITE EMU CHICKS FOR THE 2020 SEASON. December 14, 2015 - Emus, North Carolina. Forgot account? To learn more, visit the Safety Center.

54 check-ins. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for emu chicks for next season, please complete the following form: 2021 Emu Chick Waiting List. We have a mob of 14 emu on our farm. Find useful information on everything related to your Hobby Farm or Homestead!!! Or, if you have a specific question, shoot us an e-mail at: [email protected]. Emu eggs are USUALLY for sale from January to April of the current year. We do NOT have any Emu Chicks for sale. Email: info@amaroohills.com. Unrelated breeding pair of year olds. Check in: Or, to see a list of ALL the Emu breeders in the US: Also, check out North Carolina breeders of some other farm animals: Are you a farm animal breeder who isn’t listed. Fully grown male and -year olds need a great home. Emu chicks must be picked up at our farm --WE DO NOT SHIP EMU CHICKS.

I'm sorry, there are currently no breeders that we have located in this state. Why buy a emu for sale when you can adopt a emu?

Use the search bar above to navigate through the site and view the breeder listings of all sorts of different animals. We have over 1,000 different breeds of small animal livestock, game fowl, and exotic pets listed here. During mating season, it is common for the females to fight for a mate. You've found the “North Carolina Emu Breeders” page here at Hobby Farm Wisdom! Follow us on Facebook or watch the website for updates!

Create New Account. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for emu chicks for next season, please complete the following form: Carol Anderson Daylilies & Name Your Own Daylily. Pygmy Goats For Sale – Info, Locations, and Prices! If you wish for your eggs to receive SPECIAL HANDLING from the USPS there is an additional charge of $11 charged by them, in addition to the shipping cost. We will have blondes and white emu chicks available again in 2021 as all 14 our of emus will be of breeding age then. The Emu is a species of bird found only in Australia.

This is Emu, a very pretty senior cat.

Find Emus for Sale in Rocky Mount, NC on Oodle Classifieds. The males are also responsible for nurturing the young once they hatch eight weeks later. 1,421 people like this. TN FARM: (615) 943-0405. Emu chicks must be picked up at our farm --WE DO NOT SHIP EMU CHICKS. On each page you'll find the complete contact information for each breeder including; website links, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses.

Please check us out on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Twitter.