Full details. Ownership collar (also known as a formal collar or slave collar) – This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving a wedding ring and shows that the submissive is owned. These collars are typically dog collars or leather collars. Different collars have different meanings. Since our beginning in 2001, Eternity collars have been a symbol of eternal devotion. He likes pondering, and talking about about kink, polyamory, and relationships in his (limited) spare time. Every product with a special finish, including our black, rose gold and gold items, are coated with a highly durable material that is microscopically welded to the metal. Collars are a big deal in the kink community. Full details. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use. While I know plenty of people who are happy with steel jewelry, I imagine the weight makes a significant difference in long term comfort; particularly in a bonier area like the wrist. Call Us Toll Free 888-291-2630 (M - F 9:00am to 4:00pm PST). After a whole year I'm finally doing a review for my collar. The lack of volunteers, the hate mail and lack of financial help has meant that current development has been unsustainable for me to keep being involved. Do not disrespect the relationship or the Dom’s ownership. This means it could be years before a sub receives an ownership collar. Chain Necklace with Combination Lock -From $165.00. They are comfortable yet noticeable, can be worn for long periods of time, can be used as a restraint or with a leash, and can be seen from across the room. Though solid and functional, this key is more at home on your key chain then around your neck.

If you’re a Dom and you see a sub with a collar, you should avoid trying to make advancements of any sort unless you’ve talked it out with their Dom. A collar isn’t something you collect. Locking Chain Necklace -$250.00. We understand the significance of collaring and we put great thought and effort into creating items products you can cherish and enjoy for a lifetime. The meaning behind the collar should not be a game of guess work, especially ownership collars. Collars and their meanings: Full details. Eternity Collars also sells other collars and cuffs in a variety of materials, finishes, and styles; along with accessories such as tags.

I’ve now been wearing the cuff for four weeks and am quite impressed with it. Training collar – This type of collar shows that a submissive is currently being trained by a Dom. No singular person takes credit for articles published under this username. Eternity Collar -From $125.00. Sadly, Active development of Nerdy Doggo and PupPlay.Info is coming to an end in early 2020. While it is solidly designed and works well, I was disappointed with the look (which reminds me of a bullet vibe). We continuously work to innovate and create new designs and functionality we believe will demonstrate an eternal devotion - and with the elegance and class worthy of your commitment. It has a hoop at the top for securing to a key ring or another item. These pieces of locking jewelry are made from solid metal and are secured with a screw (or screws) that require a tool to remove but can still be put on or removed in seconds. Take Initiative, you don’t need someone else’ permission to help others. Hiya! Witch hunts hurt yourself as much as others involved. Full details. Titanium Chain Necklace in Black with Heart Lock $150.00 more info. For one thing, it looks great. We originated out of the frustration we had buying collars from individuals who were here today and gone tomorrow, from large stores who lacked locking pieces we could wear during the day without sticking out completely, or from vanilla jewelry posing as a symbolic bond, but without any true locking mechanism.

Full details. It has a hoop at the top for securing to a key ring or an other item. While it has picked up some minor scuffs and scratches it still looks great. It has the definite meaning to both the Dominant and the submissive. Keep helping others, treat everyone’s style of play with respect, respect peoples consent if they choose not to prescribe to your style. For those of us whom the relationship continues outside of the bedroom, options are limited when it comes to having something we can constantly wear around.

If you can think of consideration and training collars as engagement rings, the ownership collar is similar to a wedding ring. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach. It gives a taste of the power that the Dom has over the sub. While I recommend buying the Master Key since it’s easy to hook to your keys and hard to lose, I would love to see Eternity Collars come out with a more aesthetic alternative. Full details.

What this means is the resources here are going to become static but still freely accessible until the fundraising cant cover server costs. Eternity Collars’ Master Key is the end of an Allen key concealed in a silver metal oval; the key is revealed by unscrewing the top and bottom halves. We sincerely believe exceptional products are only exceptional when accompanied by an exceptional customer experience.