Jo added. "It took about a year for him to tell me, and I said it first." He said. "Like a first date? "What sounds good to you?" "So, how about we have a dinner date tonight?" He moved over to the sofa and sat back down with her. Jo and Zane's amazing love quote from the season finale of Eureka. "You never know Jo. She got out of the car before he could speak and headed for the overlook, that had become their spot in the other time line.

She said. Let's go enjoy our dinner, remember this is going to be a better first date than your other one.

I wasn't paying attention, I was just glad he was gone. He asked not happy with himself. Jo took a deep breath and looked over at him.

Directed by Michael Robison. "Where are you heading?" "Yeah, but it was a few months before I let him see me in the lingerie. There's a moment, maybe one second, maybe three, maybe five, where you're figuring each other out. Thanks." "I think that would be a great idea."

You were great and that's the night I knew I loved you.". Use the HTML below. ... A first kiss? I may not answer every review I get, but I do appreciate all of them.

She looked down at her hands that were clasped in her lap. Of course I took some of the pictures in your apartment." When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed. "We could always go to Cafe Diem and grab something to eat and head back to my place to finishing talking."

(as Donovan Stinson). "We did have a better second date, right?"

I just want you to know I told Zane everything." I mean you haven't even given me the boxes yet, what if I don't like them? He replied as he got out of the car and waited for her to join him on the sidewalk.

I thought we've been having fun together.

She looked up at him and nodded. He was already too suspicious. "Well, it was more me. What were we to each other in your time line?". "Going for a drive with you does." And finally, I was still working as Carter's deputy instead of head of security for GD.". "But you do feel that way about someone, don't you Zane? "Yeah, he seems to really like her a lot. "Oh yeah, like what?" "It's okay Jo Jo, I already talked to her and told her I couldn't see her anymore. She knew that this wasn't over yet. ", Fargo leaned forward so that he could see Jo's face. Zane smiled at her and walked over to the passenger door and opened it. You stayed the whole night and held me when I was cold and cleaned up the mess if I didn't make it to the bathroom in time.

But maybe someday we will be like you and the other Zane was. "I guess you've been here before huh?" That was when I thought you were the other Lupo and wanted to trick me up so you could taze me. Now we have our second date to look forward to." "Oh my God, I almost forgot about Zoe. Jack and Henry got up and grabbed a couple of chairs for them. "Goodnight Zane. If I promise to keep from crying, can I see the rest of them?".

Jo looked at the boxes and grabbed one. This might look a lot different than Zane's place from the other time line. "Where do you need to be dropped off?" Jo waited until Vincent was back in the kitchen before she broke the news to them all. Vincent came over and asked Zane and Jo what they wanted to eat and then left to go and make their dinner. Fargo and Holly or Jo and Zane - take your pick, their respective storylines felt repetitive and predictable and beneath what this show can do when the crew is on its game. She said. "No, we need to talk about it now. She looked over at him. He replied.

That's a big difference. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. She confessed. Jack said. She said. Title: "Really?

She might as well get this over with and not prolong this moment. The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Days Gone on PS5 Will Run at Up to 60 FPS with Dynamic 4K, The Source Code for Hacking Game Watch Dogs: Legion Has Seemingly Been Hacked, Friday the 13th: The Game to Get Final Update and Close Dedicated Servers, The Crown Season 4, V for Vendetta, and Everything Else New to Netflix in November, Bethesda Engine Is Getting Its Largest Ever Upgrade Before Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6, Black Friday 2020: What to Deals to Expect for PS4 and PS5, Best Comedy Movies on Netflix Right Now (November 2020), The Witcher Season 2 Swaps to Studio Filming After England Lockdown, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. She didn't look at him as she drove. "I really don't know where to start." "He said that he's always wanted to travel and I guess that's what he's going to do."

How did it happen?" Jack replied. "My favorite thinking spot, it's an overlook of Eureka. He asked. She asked him, trying to act like her heart wasn't pounding a hundred miles and hour. "Yeah Zane?" I've only gotten to know you since Founder's Day and I'm already falling for you Jo Jo." Jo: Zane, let it go. ", She smiled at him and let him take her hand as they walked the rest of the way to Cafe Diem. He told her as they pulled up to his place. He asked her when they pulled away from each other. She said, almost like she could read his mind. She didn't look at him as she drove. She replied as he got into the car and she started the engine. Also, thanks to all of you who send me feedback and help make me a better writer. He said.

Jo takes Zane to her favorite thinking place and comes clean about the time line change. You understand, don't you Zoe?" Jack said. "I just remembered something. He nodded. He explained. "So, this Fargo isn't much of a jerk as the one I knew." Carter always took care of anything that Stark or Allison needed done there." You stormed out before I could say anything else, leaving your ring in my hand.". He asked her as they walked. He answered. He commented on her earlier reply. "I see your point there, maybe you can take some for me and we can hang them in here." "He's really Doctor Trevor Grant, the co founder of Eureka with Einstein in 1947. She'd finally brought him up here last year, just after he'd finally told her that he loved her. He took her hand as the last rays from the sun sank behind the mountains in the distance. "Well he was an idiot then. He pulled the ring out of his pocket and handed it to her. She grabbed her key and turned the engine on, quickly pulling out of the parking spot. Jo’s (Erica Cerra) inadvertent slip when she threw his grandmother’s engagement ring at him helped put the pieces together: this was not the same Jo that he had known; this was a different Jo from a time when they had meant something to each other. Allison commented. He smirked at her. "But...but, oh why did you have to tell him?" She explained. "Come on Lupo, you know what I mean." Zane: Then why didn't that feel like a first kiss? (as Christopher Gauthier), Dr. Max Dillon "Why don't you start with Founder's Day. You had my grandmother's engagement ring, Jo. "You know I have to ask the next question again Jo."

"You can't say anything to anyone about this Zane, not even Zoe." The only reason you spent the night then was because I had a bad case of food poisoning from Carter's barbeque." Carter and Jo try out Zane's new high-powered risk assessment system, but find that even it may not be a match for the dangerous level of competition among Eureka's scientists. He told her. "Okay, I hope it's soon." I mean he gave it to you with love and I have no right to take it away." Care to elaborate on why it took me so long to make the fist move?" We'd been dating a few months before you actually spent the first night with me." Finally, it was time for her to leave...even though she didn't want to. He said.

You've just got a crush on me Zoe, brought on by the way Lucas abandoned you." That was the ring you gave me." He asked her. "Actually, I'm not sure we are." "Enough talk about Zoe, I wanna know more about Jo and the other Zane. "We're not interrupting anything are we?" They were quiet as they walked, each lost in their own thoughts. "Yeah, I kind of figured that out earlier today listening to you, Andy, and Sheriff Carter. He said as he looked over her shoulder at Jo still sitting in her car. For years, the government has been relocating the world’s geniuses (and their families) to the bucolic Pacific Northwest town of Eureka, where daily life straddles the line between unprecedented innovation and total chaos.

"I hope that you don't expect me to spend the night on our first date." He became animated when his phone rang and it was Claudia Donovan on the other end. She didn't have long to wonder as he came out of the room with his arms full of boxes. I've had some really weird and bad relationships. Looking for some great streaming picks? Okay, we'll call this our first date and dinner tonight will be our second date." Jo slapped his knee. I saw you kiss her, and I couldn't stand it if I ever hurt her." She took a deep breath. She pulled out onto the road. You were always there to listen to my problems or ask how my day went, and then you were gone. He couldn't believe that he was actually jealous of himself. Jo almost ran from the Sheriff's office, Zane had kissed her and she'd kissed him back. He started walking again. I really hope that she eventually tells Zane the truth and they finally end up together. (25 Jul 2011). You had my grandmother's engagement ring, Jo. All of a sudden Zane leaned over and kissed Zoe's cheek. "But it's your grandmother's ring Zane. "You keep these safe for me and I'll let you know when I'm ready to use them." He said as he leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees.

They saw Allison, Jack, Henry, Grace, and Fargo sitting at a table in the back of the room and away from everyone else in the room. "Are you sure? He said and walked out again.