We were excited to hear that Kate Carlisle’s Fixer-Upper Mysteries was the next series to be turned into movies, with the first on airing this month. Kate Carlisle writes the Fixer Upper Mystery series which started in November 2014 and is set in California. More from the Movies. with a smidge of romantic possibility. ... 3 Fixer Upper Mystery films which are easy to watch and light hearted entertainment ie no undue violence, sex or swearing. Fixer-Upper Mysteries. Deadly Deed: A Fixer Upper Mystery Shannon Hughes has taken on a charity project renovating a grand old Victorian mansion.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. And that woman is Shannon Hammer, owner of Hammer Construction Company and an expert in Victorian home restoration and renovation.

In the seaside town of Lighthouse Cove in northern California, everyone knows the best man for the job is actually a woman—contractor Shannon Hammer. She never ties it up, so I wonder how she doesn’t get it caught in power tools. The second read as a "Data DVD" and the third read as a blank, refusing to register as anything at all. series. Stars Jewel and Colin Ferguson. based on the Fixer Upper book series written by, Shannon Hughes (Shannon Hammer in the books) grew up working Prime Video also will not replace a defective replacement, though Amazon will issue a refund. Shot Through the Hearth (Fixer-Upper Mystery #7) Kate Carlisle writes the Fixer Upper Mystery series which started in November 2014 and is set in California. Crime, Drama, Mystery. Sold by Savers Sales and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.

Carlisle also writes the Bibliophile Mysteries, and there Back. Investigative reporter Mac buys a mansion and hires Shannon to fix it. I have now ordered a third set, but my expectations are not high since this no longer appears to be a fluke. Ron Lea, Not Rated Please 'LIKE' us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter!

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Deadly Deed: A Fixer Upper Mystery is the follow-up to Concrete Evidence and Framed for Murder, all three of which center around Jewel as Shannon Hughes, the owner of Hughes Construction Company and an expert in Victorian home restoration and renovation. Shannon Hammer, now Hughes, is no longer a redhead with curly hair, but has long, straight blond hair. Mac helps. Mac helps. Based on the Fixer-Upper Mysteries by Kate Carlisle. the acting arena before, but her latest appearance is on the Hallmark Movies I would recommend this buyer. But there's no nudity or bad language, and the romance isn't of the meet and fall into bed type. Investigative reporter Mac buys a mansion and hires Shannon to fix it. A Fixer Upper Mystery by mj_gagne | created - 30 Jul 2018 | updated - 30 Jul 2018 | Public Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc Simple theme. The police calls it an accident. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}.

I enjoyed the trilogy of short films from the Fixer Upper Mystery series. Fault Lines Editor Margaret Lucke Answers Our Questions, Fortune Friday: Shirley Jackson's The Lottery, Crafty Thursdays: Bloody Broken Glass Candy, Book Fair and Foul with Lemoncello Green Tea, Speakeasy Seattle: Knee High Stocking Company, Amish Mysteries from Amanda Flower and Isabella Alan, Mystery Playground Recommends: Karin Slaughter, The Clock Work Dynasty with #Rum & #Sugar, Murder on the Orient Express - Kimono Tree Topper, The Painted Queen by Elizabeth Peters and Joan Hess, Noir at the Salad Bar with the Perfect Drink, Murder on the Orient Express - Pocket Watch Ornament, Speakeasy Cleveland: Quintana's Barber & Dream Spa. No Subtitles. Through her renovations she will find clues to uncover a house's secret past and in turn become an unlikely sleuth.

Kids will probably be bored. Please try again.

3 Fixer Upper Mystery films which are easy to watch and light hearted entertainment ie no undue violence, sex or swearing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Wonder why?

Stars:

The DVD arrived well on time and was packaged very securely. I n the small resort town of Lighthouse Cove, California, everyone knows that the best man for the job is a woman. Tomorrow is the 80th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition. series.

Copyright © 2011-2020 Cozy Mysteries Unlimited. Tell us what you think about this feature. We would appreciate it If you would link your site to our website! The first movie, Framed For Murder, is based on the second book in the Whitney is now nicer, Tommy’s sister instead of his wife and she owns the bookstore. Mac helps Shannon when she gets involved in the death of Jesse Hennessey, her friend Jennifer's uncle. A guide listing the titles AND air dates for episodes of the TV series A Fixer Upper Mystery. You can check them off and then view your list by clicking on the link "View Books You've Read" in the top right-hand corner of the website. Support Cozy Mysteries Unlimited But while Shannon can do wonders with a power drill and a little elbow grease, she’s about to discover that some problems aren’t so easily fixed.... We have compiled a list of Cozies for you to explore. In the first set the third disk would not play, and read as a "Data DVD", so I ordered a replacement set. The police calls it an accident.

Mostly because I got lost in a good book. Her expressions seem pained and forced. TV-G

With Jewel Kilcher, Colin Ferguson, Erin Karpluk, Ron Lea. Erin Karpluk, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel is bringing the Fixer-Upper Mysteries to TV in a series of movies starring Jewel and Colin Ferguson.