Its too bad you can't pick out what color you want. ], Flick Trix - Street Hits - Eastern Bikes Planter, Flick Trix Display Case And Bike Assortment, Gamebino by Mirraco Bike Company: Flick Trix ~4" BMX Finger Bike w/ DVD, Flick Trix Street Hits - Flat Bar (Premier Bike License), Improves Comfort Where You Experience Chafing. Please try your search again later. TECH DECK BMX Finger Bike Series 12-Replica Bike Real Metal Frame, Moveable Parts f... NUOBESTY Mini Fingerboard Finger Skateboard BMX Bike Toy Skate Boards Model for Chi... YEIBOBO ! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Flick Trix Best of Props Volume 4 [sunday!] Wayin 22 Pcs Mini Finger Toys Set, Finger Skateboards Finger Bikes Scooter Mini Rol... Lohoee Mini Finger Sports Skateboards/Bikes/Swing Boards Replacement Wheels Set and... YEIBOBO ! There was a problem completing your request. Seller sent a new unit because of problems. $4.72 shipping. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My 8 year old and 11 year old both play with it. Real bikes. Spinmaster Flick Trix Fingerbike "Real Bikes, Unreal Tricks" BMX Bicycle Miniature Set - Black Color UNITED Bike with Display Base and DVD Props "The Best of Road Fools Volume 4" 3.8 out of 5 stars 28. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. He's into all of the "finger" boards and bikes. My grandson loves this bike. Real bikes. Very pricey.

With over 20 interchangeable parts you have complete control over the style of your bike. The seller what great. Alloy Mini Bicycle Toy - Finger Bike for Collections (Bent Handlebar Raci... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They seem to keep track of all the tiny pieces and replacement parts and have fun doing tricks all over the house using various items as the "skatepark", bought for grandson,real surprise and he loved it, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2013. totally good experience,they even called and informed me of color availability.grandson did'nt think i was aware of him wanting one of these since he is also into outdoor activities,but i noticed during down times he would occupy himself with finger skateboards.now he is changing and mixing colors,wheels,etc.only problem as noted is some parts are small and easily misplaced.just ordered a stunt set to go along,should keep him happy on inside days. AmazonBasics Kids Soft Play Single Tunnel, AmazonBasics Kids Soft Play Climb and Slide, 2-Piece, AmazonBasics Soft Play Climb and Crawl Play Set, 5-Piece, AmazonBasics Patchwork Square Play Mat, 58-Inch, AmazonBasics Memory Foam Rest Nap Mats with Name Tag Holder - Red, 5-Pack, Infinno Inflatable Tummy Time Mat Premium Baby Water Play Mat for Infants and Toddlers Baby Toys for 3 to 24 Months, Strengthen Your Baby's Muscles, Portable, Spin Master Flick Trix Props Road Fools 17 [SE Racing BMX Innovations], Spinmaster Flick Trix Fingerbike "Real Bikes, Unreal Tricks" BMX Bicycle Miniature Set - Black Color UNITED Bike with Display Base and DVD Props "The Best of Road Fools Volume 4", Spinmaster Flick Trix Fingerbike "Real Bikes, Unreal Tricks" BMX Bicycle Miniature Set - Green Color FBM BIKE CO. with Display Base and DVD Props "Rock N Roll BMX Tour by Levis", Flick Trix Best of Props Volume 4 [sunday!

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again later. Now you can design and customize your favorite finger bikes with tons of cool colored parts and accessories.