youtube it lol. Flowmaster Super 40 vs Super 44 Anyone have experience with how the super 40 or super 44 will sound on a 5.3l eco? Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by Nervouswreck, Jul 18, 2017. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That resonator makes a big difference. but i feel it will cost a substantial amt of money from my price rnge. I will start some research on the Gibson products.

Thanks! 2010 Silverado 1500 crew cab 4x2. I put a 40 series on my 01 silverado and got a nice sound drone is next to nothing.

Aug 30 2011, 2:35am. its a 5.7 V8 not sure which would be/sound better a super 44 or super 40. ideas anyone? They sound really really good. It kinda explains what is different. There's a guy selling the flowmaster super delta 40 for 69.00 on eBay .

Flowmaster Super 40 vs Super 44 Anyone have experience with how the super 40 or super 44 will sound on a 5.3l eco? Hardly any difference IMO. Die Flowmaster Super 40 Serie bietet wenig Innengeräusche, gibt deinem Fahrzeug außerhalb aber gleichzeitig einen tiefen Klang. I drove it and it was not bad on the inside but I like being able to hear it inside as well. Apr 18 2011, 10:47pm Im not sure what to do? Thank you sir, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The first question I would ask is how strong is your engine? I currently have kind of a hybrid exhaust on my truck. Re: Quick question...Flowmaster 40 Series, or Super 44? No drone inside either. Here is about the super 44. I've run both the original 40's along with super 44's and the super 44's get rid of that tinny, hollow type sound the 40's have. i personally think 44s sound meaner. SilveradoSierra.com - Chevy Truck Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums The only site focused on Silverado/Sierra trucks exclusively. SierraHarley: So lets gets this straight.... your opinion is people shouldn't post their opinions and people should be able to do whatever they want although you're telling people that have a difference of opinion what they should do? But to be honest, Flowmasters don't have the proper sound for a Terminator. its not a true duel single outted to duel. ). Jump to Latest ... posts it comes down to these 2 mufflers. SilveradoSierra.com - Chevy Truck Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums The only site focused on Silverado/Sierra trucks exclusively. The V4 mode on mine is still active but it never switches into since I put the 2.5" level and 33" tires on it. I love my truck! I have super 44s on my 4.6 mustang. Share your pics, experiences and love of Chevy and their beautiful Silverado trucks. Between the two mufflers the difference mainly lays in the design of the internals.