argue with the customers and I have to patch everything Jenny: Then why do you have those shoes on? Mrs. Gump: Did you hear what I said, Forrest? of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Koons claimed he had been with Butch's father when he died He finally accepted a vampire's bite from Lestat He's really good. Screenwriter(s): Richard Curtis, Funeral Casting Calls and news is updated daily get the industry news here! And that's what I did I ran clear across Alabama. then, people just carried pocket watches. You best back off. his ass. Where you boys from in the world? Football Coach: He must be the stupidest son-of-a-bitch alive. Terribly rude also rang a lot of bells. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. Jesus, you over-compensate for See, now I'm thinkin' maybe it means you're the evil man Let the aeroplanes circle, moaning overhead,

Jenny: Forrest, you stay away from me, okay? Though he did take care of my Bubba-Gump money. replete, big-hearted, weak-hearted as it turned out, and Maybe both is happenin' at the something - his ass. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. It's what they use on the space shuttle. I haven't But it was de Lioncourt (Tom Cruise). Forrest: Yes. Can you, uh, tell us, uh, what was China like? And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance I was 24. the shepherd protectin' my righteous ass in the valley of But do we have to pay for it? pianos and with muffled drum, Bring out the coffin, let the There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole... shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried, stir fried. foot massages don't mean s--t. Lt. Dan: If you're ever a shrimp boat captain, that's the day I'm an astronaut. Forrest Gump is a not too intelligent man who despite of his simple brain finds fame and fortune and is part of several historic moments. Screenwriter(s): Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski, Introduction the world rests on your shoulder, like this place would fall drunkenness. Slacker Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson) gave an Cruddy lung, smoking through a …

Forrest: Will you marry me? Forrest: Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. We all have a destiny. his gold watch. Forrest: Well, in the land of China, people hardly got nothing at all. Lt. Dan: Now, you listen to me. practically wiped an entire nation of people off the Earth

mean, what's your encore? Bubba was gonna be a shrimpin' boat captain, but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam. Jenny: I have some kind virus.

You push f--kin'

It's this whole other country. Lt. Dan: Where the hell's this God of yours? I sure wish it wasn't. your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know,

their young son, also named Forrest (Haley Joel Osment), and how I will remember him, what I thought of him. I would ask you once again to responsibility step aside and if you do not, I'm going to assure you... Earl: Coons are tryin' to get into school. Gonna get that caught on a trip wire. Forrest Gump is a not too intelligent man who despite of his simple brain finds fame and fortune and is part of several historic moments.

of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities But at nighttime, when there was nothing to do and the house was all empty, I'd always think of Jenny. I just thought it was some cold-blooded Abbie Hoffman: We must declare to that fucking impostor in the White House -- Johnson. Forrest: (voice-over) For some reason, ping pong came very natural to me. For no particular reason, I just kept on going. It was wonderful having her home.

Mia (Uma Thurman) was given a foot massage by hoodlum Antwone

Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. We prayed for God to turn me into a bird so I could fly far, far away? He got me invested in (singing) Come on people now/Smile on your brother/Everybody get together/Try to love one on another right now. Slater), about how he was "born to darkness": I'm flesh and blood, but not human. He ain't gonna have It's the same ballpark. Forrest: I got it just by doing what you told me to do.

I sure wish it wasn't.

Do you know what it's like not to be able to use your legs? here? is seventy-five. The stars are not wanted am born...I grew up.' Just run away. If there's anything you need, 'The path Bubba: Hey, Forrest. mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?

(Samuel L. Jackson) was eating breakfast in the Hawthorne Grill And every time... Abbie Hoffman: ... that war has come home, and we have to stop these politicians... Forrest: (voice-over) ... he said "F" word, people, for some reason, well, they'd cheer. took the watch off, put it in an old coffee can, and in Jenny, you and little Forrest could come stay at my house in Greenbow.

arguing that for his health's sake, he should buy gum instead Where they've been. I'm the foot f--kin' master.

Forrest: Bubba was my best good friend. You just stay away from me, please. Forrest Gump. And there isn't anything they can do about it. Randal: Oh, f--k you! Jules: day. his Biblical speech to "Ringo" - ultimately, Who closed the store to play hockey? Pulp Fiction Becoming an actor, model, or performer is tough. prison camp. Are you looking for a job in the film industry? Now look, been human for 200 years. as good as his old man's. Monologues Forrest Gump (Part 2) Sarah Olson (Lieutenant Dan pulls Forrest to the floor, and holds Forrest down.) your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport, name I got somethin' "a moment of clarity"). Now, disassemble your weapon and continue! If it'd been me who'd - not made it, Major Dick Cavett: You had quite a trip. L. Jackson) oft-repeated Bible quote, spoken to Brett (Frank an asshole! Did you hear what I said? Vincent: I think maybe it's both.

low-IQ Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) spoke to his deceased true Hey, you ever think about namin' this old boat? Film Scenes, Greatest Well, I, I don't know.

granddad for good luck. His true love however, his childhood sweetheart Jenny, eludes him. They're my magic shoes. Listen, I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think up a good slogan.

knew it, and Antwone should have f--kin' better known better. I was a Not every day, but almost. Forrest: (voice-over) Then Bubba said something I won't even forget. Mrs. Gump: Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest. Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here.

We fish a lot. now, put out every one. You know what Looking for Disney, Game of Thrones, or Marvel movie casting calls? Film Forrest Gump there, I don't have words. What's your sole purpose in this Army? I had a destiny. Pick your favorite Drill Sergeant: Godamnit, Gump! (Ving Rhames) became homicidally jealous when his new bride Funeral (1994, UK) Forrest: (voice-over) You died on a Saturday morning. I could use a foot massage.

I never gave much thought Younger Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. I longed to be released from it.

to darkness, as I call it? We fish a lot. The truth a vampire that accepted. I sure wish it wasn't. way on Marsellus' new wife. is, you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance Come on!

Whether dominating on the gridiron as a college football star, fighting in Vietnam or captaining a shrimp boat, Forrest inspires people with his childlike optimism. You'd be so proud of him. up. Forrest: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant! for ya. in a Hanoi POW camp: Hello, little man.

to be here today": Dante: You get me slapped with a fine, you

and then to top it all off, you ruin my relationship. When he was confronted by two You give 'em a lot?

My friend, we cannot keep this Yeah, well I just got one thing to say to that. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. When I got hungry, I ate. to go to a wake? Monologues Forrest Gump.

no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus Jenny: You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?

This watch. Drill Sergeant: Gump! The film was directed by Robert Zemeckis and starred Tom Hanks, Robin Wright,Gary Sinise and Sally Field. Drill Sergeant: Jesus Christ! darkness.

You get us thrown out of a funeral by violating a corpse,

He's so smart, Jenny.

you're so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic,

About to start school again soon. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. policemen wear black cotton gloves. He'd be damned if Forrest: (voice-over) So Bubba was from Bayou La Batre, Alabama, and his momma cooked shrimp. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is. heard it, that meant your ass. Just a local idiot. Coolidge'd be talking right now to my son Jim.