Fox San Antonio is your home for FOX News First, and San Antonio's Prime Time News Leader, Fox News at Nine. 'The word itself is a street slang that has evolved onto our grocery store shelves. I really don't need to know about every fender bender in ever little neighborhood.The news is mixed with national news and local news.Ones the week they have a workout day were they show different kind of work outs, really nice. Most of the style of the news is rather laid back, with a lot of on-screen chatter between the anchors. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! It’s a gift.' KENS5.com is the official website for KENS-TV, your trusted source for breaking news, weather and sports in San Antonio, TX. She is no stranger to local media. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. It's unclear who submitted the birthday "wish" or who Chewpa is, but he's supposedly turning 27 today. "From the time the doctors came to tell me in the ER, took me upstairs to prep for surgery and then in the surgery room under Anesthesia was about 20 minutes. There are actually two stations in this building, Fox29 and News4SA.In the morning they have the best traffic reporting we have in town.Kens5 and KSAT is reporting every little fender bender while these both station just include traffic that is imported on our major highways or major streets. The news doesn't go on the regular times, so if you keep odd hours, you might be able to catch the news on here. (way)DudeUse this freely around friends as in "Eh, güey! "Mike is super claustrophobic! However, the name/phrase is easily translated through a Google search if you don't know raunchy Spanish insults. WOAI has about the same news (they have the same owner and broadcast out of the same building), but I'd rate Fox 29 higher than 4 because Fox News is far less odious than NBC's news is. Candice Avila-Garcia, mySA.com / San Antonio Express-News. It's Candice's passion for live TV and weather that led her to work with the National Tropical Weather Conference. I can't comment on their evening news shows, but I do appreciate the morning offerings and can say that I would highly recommend them over other morning news offerings, especially if you need to be leaving before or around 6am. News Anchor at Fox San Antonio

come on, man! Recently he didn't know he was shown but the sound was off - he had this disgusted look on his face and walked off.....entirely too full of himself and no benefit to Fox at all!! piece they do, mostly because the mics always cause feedback when they shout the tag line and their contractual obligation to cover American Idol and X-factor "news" - but those are minor negatives. Fox 29's "Fox News First" started Friday morning headlines with some birthday greetings that quickly took a wrong turn. It is peppered with the usual local news silliness, but even when they get a little off line it is the type of flavor I enjoy. (Oar-ah-lay)Right on!

(fee-es-tah)PartyWho is ready for Fiesta? (ness-ess-cee-toss I-ew-dah)Do you need help?Just because there may be a language barrier doesn't mean you can't lend a helping hand if someone needs some assistance.Reply in Spanish: "Si, necesito ayuda." She is a San Antonio native and loves to call the Alamo city her home. . "Everyone at work was so sweet and kind," she said. These asshole racist during the holidays I sent them my photos with family and santa and because of my race they never put up my photos but white people they put there photos  on there news broadcast they so fucked up. A Reich wing Sinclair propagandist, appropriately named "Boris" (now that Putin is transparently promoting Trumpites for the sake of weakening America) spews twisted rhetoric. Having local people talk about this game that are going on is also always nice.I think for the news these both stations are the best you can find in the morning. I'm not very good, but hope to get better with practice.' Stream local news and weather live from FOX 29 News Philadelphia. :), 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I pretty much (that's an ugly much) agree with the reviews on here. She taught me to sew when I was younger, and I recently picked it up again. "I had several tests done including a cat scan and that's when doctors could see it was my appendix that was enlarged," she said. In some parts of the country use of güey is more derogatory and is more like calling someone a jackass. Here is what Barrs said on Facebook the night before her final Fox News First newscast: I've been a rainbow of emotions, and emotionally I don't think I'm prepared to say goodbye. Fox News First anchor Ernie Zuniga discusses the scary encounter he faced at H-E-B recently amid criticism from people about the media's coverage on coronavirus. I always feel like there is a market progression when it comes to mass media. Fox News First anchor Breanna Barrs underwent surgery July 18, 2018 at Methodist Hospital. And it doesn't hurt that these two ladies are just as beautiful in person as they are on T.V. Is working from home (literally) a pain in the neck? Friday's birthdays included three people: Amos, Casey and "Chewpa ..." (you fill in the rest). And her co-anchor?

You can also use it as a call out to people who are across the room: "Oye Chris! "While the world has become selfie-crazy, I’ve always been against them.

It is a name we hope is fake and cannot explicitly spell out here. The lineup changes every year or so except for a few mainstays and the field reporters / weather person / traffic person are overly animated or predictable. ", (Oh-trah)AnotherTo be used when ordering a second (or third) 32 oz. We jokingly refer to this news crew as the JV team. ', Knapp is deathly afraid of escalators. Plus watch NewsNOW, FOX SOUL, and more exclusive coverage from around the country.

San Antonio newscast accidentally includes raunchy Spanish insult thanks to pranksters, Mark A Zuniga/By Mark A. Zuniga, Sample 16, for mySA.com, Mark A Zuniga/By Mark A. Zuniga, Sample 16, for mySA.com, EDWARD A. ORNELAS/San Antonio Express-News, Jennifer McInnis / San Antonio Express-News. 'He’s old school like that. This station seems to house the ones who don't move on. 'I make him keep all his Husker and sports paraphernalia -- bobble heads, helmets, posters -- in his basement man cave. "Just the other day, Mike said I had a full blown conversation about how some buttons fell off my favorite coat and I needed to find them! Now I'm a bike person. ', On their WOAI newscasts, the chemistry between co-anchors.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

That's an awesome feeling to know you're in good hands when everything is out of your control," Barrs said in the email. I rode this Peloton competitor for 21 days. Vanessa Martin will permanently return to the traffic desk for both FOX-29 and WOAI. Now I'm a... Walmart's 'Black Friday' AirPods deal goes live Wednesday, This $449 HP laptop is perfect for virtual learning, too, Call your dad: Thermostats are on sale at Home Depot, I rode this Peloton competitor for 21 days. not enough newscasts, good weather reports, basic sports, and conservative counterpoints not seen on more conventional tv stations). Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Let's go! 408K likes. It follows the cheap Sinclair formula (i.e.

(Ross-squash-che)Pieced together, rough around the edges.While the proper meaning is something that is poor, unkept or bad, a new wave of Chicano artists transformed the meaning into a new style category that uses what you have to create something beautiful.Image: Artwork from Cruz Ortiz. Barrs recently had an appendectomy and a hernia repaired on July 18 after experiencing pain in the days leading up the procedure. I have always appreciated watching the news and information on this Station because I always felt it was fair and informative, however, this past week the station ruined their reputation by reading a statement from their parent Company, Sinclair. Good Morning America, Today show, etc.) It just feels too much like 'look at me, look at me’ when you take your own picture.".

Example: If you say ‘night,’ I’ll bust into ‘Still of the Night’ by Whitesnake. They also have a 9-10am show, but it is less my style - tends to be very "View" in the way it feels, although occasionally they carry stories I find interesting. watch what you are doing, man!" !Me: Todo.

The people who get there start in the Valley get there shot in SA if their good and then on to Houston or Dallas if they succeed here and then on to LA or NY and so on and so on. "They were constantly checking in on me, shared their stories, prayed for me and sent well wishes every single day I was out," she said. Monica Taylor and Michael Valdes make it very difficult to get the news I need to know before I head out the door due to their back and forth joking and banter.

The weekend anchor played college soccer at Valparaiso University, she added, "and currently plays on a local soccer league each week. Local News and Information for San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas.

"He also has an obsession with this pillow he has had forever. If I had to pick something gets on my nerves it is the "What the!?" I will no longer follow your station and hope other Law Abiding followers and the station Advertisers to do so as well. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Crawford, host of 'Daytime @ Nine' revealed. Click ahead to see the surprising sides of San Antonio TV anchors. 'I’m excellent at song cues,' Mathieu revealed. Read her on our breaking news site, mySA.com, and on our subscriber site, ExpressNews.com | mmendoza@mysa.com | @MaddySkye. It seems most stations and morning shows are going for a lighthearted, fun sort of environment where there is a combination of fun and news (ex.

The best breathable face masks for playing sports and... CDC NIOSH-approved N95 masks are $13 per 2-pack. (kay own-dah)What's up?To be used whenever, wherever if you need a casual conversation starter or one liner. ", Candice.Garcia@express-news.net | Twitter @_candicegarcia. In any case, happy birthday to you, Chewpa. By Thursday, Barrs said she was still feeling bad, so she went to go see Ramirez to have it checked out and that's when he sent her to the emergency room.

My husband began watching Fox News first a few years ago, since it is one of the few morning shows that starts early enough (5-9am) for us to catch before heading to work. Barrs says this was her first emergency surgery. Useful (if basic) news. (see, ness-ess-cee-toe I-ew-dah). Several stopped by and brought flowers, juice and cookies.". Romero revealed in a text, adding she has a sewing machine at home. (Eh-low-tay)Sweet corn, corncobA tricked-out ear (or cup) of corn is always a good snack, and lucky for us it tends to be readily available at NIOSA and any other festival in town. "Sorry, I'm going to butcher this name," she said before saying the phrase on air. And hubby Anaya? (Photo: walkerreport.net), Courtesy of Steve Walker (walkerreport.com), Spriester is an 'insufferable Husker fan,' wife Nicole Foy said of the University of Nebraska alumnus. He’s really good!'. We jokingly refer to this news crew as the JV team. "The station sent flowers, co-workers sent messages and called checking on me.