The window is great what color and how much ink and the piston works fine. I am not sure if it is daily writer, but it is great when you want a flex nib. It's a good compromise.

I have heard the Noodlers Ahab smells bad too because of the biodegradable plastic material I don't know but that is one of the reasons I have been reluctant to buy an Ahab because of the reviews about the smell. The flex nib isn’t as flexible as a true flex nib but there is a bit of give.

The nib does write smoothly.

Please try again. Fountain Pen Revolution. However, the ink capacity is amazing and the flex nib is really easy to write with, not scratchy at all. Design on the nib is quite simple. Submitted by Teoh Yi Chie on March 23, 2020 - 11:25am, Submitted by Sepia on May 10, 2020 - 10:00pm. The main selling point of their pens is there's the option to buy the pens with flexible or extra flexible nibs. Check your email (and spam folder) to confirm your subscription. Even though this nib is supposed to be an EF nib, the lines look like they are from a F nib instead. Currently unavailable. Check out our flex nib fountain pens!
3.7 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. This improves the flexibility of the nib and creates a wetter ink flow that can keep up with the more demanding nib … Fountain Pen Revolution. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2017, I have reduced this review to three stars because of the SMELL. I highly recommend this pen! From $7.00 FPR #5.5 Chrome EF Ultra Flex Nib.

Luxury Brands Noodler's Ahab Flex Nib Fountain Pen Lapis Medieval, Blue and Black, ... Noodler's Ink Art Nibs, Pack of 5: 2 Each Flex, 2 Each Non-Flex and 1 Each Tipped N... Noodler's Ahab Flex Nib Fountain Pen - Ivory Darkness White and Black, Fine Nib 15028, SMOOTHERPRO Fountain Pen Medium Bent Nib with Deluxe Dragon Clip Matt Textured Barrel Converter Included for EDC and Business Wooden Box Set Black(SFM422), AmazonBasics Refillable Fountain Pen - Fine Point, Black Ink, SMOOTHERPRO 3 In 1 Titanium Fountain Pen Interchangeable Between Fountain and Ballpoint Pen Tungsten Tactical Tip for EDC Business Office Signature. Shame for such an otherwise GREAT pen, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2017. This nib is more flexible compared to the budget Noodler's Ahab and Noodler's Konrad.

Learn how you can build a following and reach more people with an art blog. It doesn't hold much ink, but what bugs me the most is, because it's a demonstrator, I can see where the ink has leaked across the top of the nib, not just through the feed. I have been using the pen for a couple of weeks daily and the smell has not gone away. It was a tiny bit scratchy at first but with some smoothing on micromesh it was fine. This item FPR Guru Fountain Pen -Flex Nib (Blue) Gullor 3266 blue fountain pen 360 degree nib. If you are sensitive to smells do not buy this pen. This pen has a distinctive smell that generally fades with time but never fully dissipates. The piston filling mechanism works smoothly and the nib is soft and flexible to write with. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Pleasant feedback. The Namiki Falcon can produce thinner lines. But this nib should only be used by pulling the nib in a downwards motion. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. For 10$ extra, Kevin from FPR manually modifies each nib with additional cutouts on the sides of the nib and a widened ink channel on the ebonite feed. 1920s Vintage UNIC French Miniature Safety Fountain Pen Sterling 18 Kt Nib FLEX

The pen has a nice weight to it and feels comfortable to hold. $17.00 FPR #5.5 Chrome Flex Nib. Stay informed on our latest news! Submitted by Teoh Yi Chie on December 29, 2019 - 5:35pm. If smells dont bother you it looks very nice and writes beautifully I am hoping the smell will go away. The only thing I wish (but isn't a big deal) is that the cap wasn't so difficult to unscrew and I wish it were a snap on lid. Click here to see side by side photos of the FPR Collection. Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Unable to add item to List. It smells like vomit and it does tranfer to your hands. It smells like vomit and it does tranfer to your hands. Copyright © 2020, Fountain Pen Revolution. The pen looks and feels great and the weight is nice. So the total with the ultra flex nib will be US $49. The nib is quite smooth on the paper. I LOVE this pen.
The EF letters are hidden inside the grip section and can only be seen when the nib is detached. $10.00 $8.50 Gullor 3026 Fine nib fountain pen - pink. Instead, I received something that looks like I Not much flex...maybe that will improve with usage. I had no issues with leaks, though I did pull the pen apart, wash everything, and grease the piston with white silicone as part of my pre-use prep. I found it to have a bad smell, but its really not bad at all and over 2 weeks its more or less vanished unless I have it near my nose. I find I write with it almost every day. I tried adjusting the flow by widening the plastic feed channels, tried to heatset (though not ebonite, it has been suggested as a remedy). They write with an extra fine 0.4mm line on the thin end and 2.0mm fully flexed and are tipped with top quality German made material for a smooth writing experience. These pens really are stinky...but I could even handle that better if they at Retro Crystal Elegant Flower Glass Dip Pen Signature Ink Pen Fountain Pen with Ink ... SMOOTHERPRO Fountain Pen Medium Bent Nib with Deluxe Dragon Clip Matt Textured Barrel Converter Included for EDC and Business Wooden Box Set Black(SFM422), AmazonBasics Refillable Fountain Pen - Fine Point, Black Ink, SMOOTHERPRO 3 In 1 Titanium Fountain Pen Interchangeable Between Fountain and Ballpoint Pen Tungsten Tactical Tip for EDC Business Office Signature. If you are sensitive to smells do not buy this pen.

I highly recommend this pen!

Allowed HTML tags: