Low to average: This canine intelligence is not the brightest one. French Bulldogs sleep 12-14 hours a day as an average dog and they're not considered as a lazy breed. Contact us here. Despite the best intentions, there may be errors.

Recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1887 as a Working breed. I love my Frenchie Charlie and Dane Wonka.... and pictures of the breeds! Bulldog is not the best dog breed for office environment. They are one of the most amazing creatures on Earth.

Great Danes are average friendly towards other dogs. We have 3 left they will be ready for their forever homes 17th december. 1 Black Tan Boy (found forever home) The antiqued silver chain is roughly 20" long with a sturdy lobster clasp. :), This is why EVERY child should have a pet. French Bulldogs are not the most dog-friendly dogs. 1 Cream Pied Boy £, Due to a job change I won't have any time for my lovely French bulldog rocko, he's 2 years old. They are stocky, compact dogs with a friendly, mild-mannered temperament. Male Antonio (red collar) Solid Blue £3500

Carries & Produces Cocoa Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders. French Bulldogs tend to escape less than other breeds. our useful Dog Breed Selector to find the perfect dog breed. Great Danes have average wanderlust potential. 1 Blue Tan Boy (found forever home)

Male: 54 pounds (24.5 kg), Female: 50 pounds (22.5 kg), Male: 160 pounds (72 kg), Female: 115 pounds (52 kg), 12-16 inches (31-40 cm), There is no prescribed height, but shorter Bulldogs are more prized when being shown, Male: 30-34 inches (76-86 cm), Female: 28-32 inches (71-81 cm), 14 inches (35.5 cm), There is no prescribed height, but shorter Bulldogs are more prized when being shown, Male: 32 inches (81 cm), Female: 30 inches (76 cm), Affectionate Alert Bright Keen Patient Playful Athletic Easygoing Lively, Aggressive Friendly Social Courageous Loving Sweet, Friendly Devoted Gentle Reserved Confident Intelligent Loving, Allergies Brachycephalic Syndrome Cleft Palate Elongated Soft Palate Hemi-vertebrae Hip Dysplasia Intervertebral Disk Disease Patellar Luxation Von Willebrand's Disease, Brachycephalic Syndrome Cherry Eye Demodectic Mange Dry Eye Entropion Head Shakes Hip Dysplasia Patellar Luxation Reverse Sneezing, Bloat Cancer Dilated Cardiomyopathy Hip Dysplasia Mitral Valve Disease Patent Ductus Arteriosis Persistent Right Aortic Arch Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia. He has been raised with lots of attention from me, my dogs and a friends children so he is very confident, very loving and happy The Great Dane has an average chance of bad smell. 8 to 10 cups of high-quality dry food a day, divided into two meals, Prefers average to warm weather conditions. I'm wanting someone who can show him the love that I've sh, INSTAGRAM/ GLAMOURBULLZ The French Bulldog has an average chance of bad smell.