Why wish someone something a little more creative than "happy birthday" this year? From a cat-alogue. Though writing a birthday poem is a traditional way of giving wishes, give it a unique twist by keeping it short, meaningful and funny. When it’s been sliced. Keeping in tune with the trend you have chosen to give your loved one the gift of love, time and memories.

For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life. She deserves that – and even more, of course! Things to say for any occasion... added daily! Or you can also add favourite pictures and old videos and edit it and put it to video. Funny Things To Say To People. How’s the cruel world treating you? Why did Susan stand on her head at the birthday party? That is a truly original moment: the classic “Happy Birthday to You” song is presented with the use of Japanese instruments. This is the perfect day to thank me for remembering your birthday. I didn’t get you a fancy gift this year, instead I thought it best to go with something sentimental. Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands, reach under the stall and ask for toilet paper.

Time may heal all wounds, but it leaves you with an unhealthy glow, saggy skin and crow’s feet. Those to receive them will definitely be delighted! They were having upside-down cake! Happy Birthday Videos for an Original Birthday Wish, 10 Romantic Birthday Videos that will Help you Say what Words Can’t, 250 of the Best Birthday Messages to Make Someone’s Day Special, Tags: boyfriendfriendsgirlfriendHappy Birthdayhusbandromanticsentimentalvideoswife, © Birthday Wishes Expert All Rights Reserved, 9 Romantic Wishes Videos that Will Capture their Hearts. VidDay’s video montage maker is more than just turning photos into a video slideshow.

Location, location, location: Try to record your video clip in a special or interesting location that your friend would enjoy. We need a flamethrower instead of a lighter to light up all of your candles.

Happy Birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death. Happy birthday, my friend! They relish the moment. No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.

You still have hair on your head, not in your ears and nose!

You sister can definitely take a joke from you. Don’t count the candles on your cake or the wrinkles on your face. I know it’s your special day but please take it slow.

A trunkful of presents! Don’t count your candles. That’s where we and this blog comes in.

Happy birthday. It just isn’t fair! To the nation’s best kept secret; Your true age. Forget it once! This beautiful selection of cute wishes rolling on a music box version of “Happy Birthday to You” is definitely a winner. It motivates us to keep working all day (and often all night) to improve our service! What goes up and never comes down? Writing something like “happy birthday, you are the light of our life” with a glow pen somewhere they can see it in the dark is a sure way of surprising your family especially your children. The best things in life are yet to come for you. 3. Franklin P. Adams, The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills. The best part is that we make it easy for you to do because we make the beautiful video montage for you. It was a pound cake! A video message is an unexpected gesture and a surprise that is sure to be sincere. Que puedas superar todas las dificultades y desafíos que vienen en su vida. Don’t … Know that I will forever keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take an extra minute or two and record a short video message for your lucky friend. You’re the best husband a lady could hope for. One of the ideas that people use is to create a collage of old pictures and gift it to them.

Before you go out today, make sure your pockets are empty. Pay no heed about the present for I didn’t get you one. Disclaimer . May you be as fabulous as me on this special day of yours.

Mark Twain, Birthdays are good for you. It’s fine if you are not sure of the whats and hows to making the perfect videos because simply putting together a few pictures and saying Happy Birthday just doesn’t cut it anymore. Use a small scrap book to collect and paste favourite yesteryear memories and make a design around these and write your wishes. Remember that time you told me how happy it makes you when I wear red? Maybe make it a quirky and funny video for your friend, an emotional one for your mother or senior and a little more formal approach for your colleagues. Whether it’s a story from a travel experience, attending a concert, playing sports or sharing a yummy meal, if you’ve done it mutually, it will be fun to reminisce. When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?

This doesn’t mean you have to add anything useful, you can add little funny toys or things that can make them laugh or cheer them up. We hope this blog has given you an idea of what should go into the next birthday video you make. Hmmm...didn’t we celebrate this just a year ago?

Location, location, location: Try to record your video clip in a special or interesting location that your …

Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Get married on his birthday. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Well, you know what I mean. You see, you are always special no matter what day it is. We have listed a few pointers that should let you make the perfect video with Picovico. What did the elephant wish for on his birthday? Speaking is dull. Were any famous men born on your birthday? This clever idea is sure to make them smile. Tip: These Happy Birthday Funny Messages work nicely as captions for social media. Like anyone new to making videos you are not sure what to include, where do you start from and how to make a big finale that not only the birthday boy or the birthday girl.

So wishing someone is a way of letting people know that they mean a lot to you and that’s why you cared to remember their big day. At your age, it sort of depends. The positive feedback has been overwhelming. Have a special celebration. You can simply write over balloons with markers and decorate it with pictures or sticker etc. Happy 40th birthday. I’m looking forward to more of your shenanigans in the future.

What’s the easiest way to remember your wife’s birthday? Okay, happy birthday. Another unique idea is to surprise them with a happy birthday banner or poster hung in a place where they least expected. Congratulations on having survived another year with me as your sister! Keep at it! I can’t help but imagine how you would look like with a cake stuffed on your face. Birthday party invite: Reach all your friends and family on social media with a simple video invitation …

I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to you.

Congratulations! Keep your chin up…both of ’em!

Wow, you made another 365-day revolution around the sun! How to Escape the Lame Gift Syndrome for Birthday Celebrations? Happy birthday! The good news is that I have no idea how old I am. You can, however, always grow up in meaningful ways.

There’s something about funny birthday sayings that can take the edge off growing old, don’t you think?

I salute you for not being dead till this day. More mischief to come! WishesQuotes © 2020. 2. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million. Rose Nylund, A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. Celebrating big days with friends and family are the best times to put your good humor on display. Our social media profiles are now full of great videos that get everybody’s attention and can be a nice break from work. For a co-worker you can try to collect message from everyone on a blank surface like that of a huge coffee mug and gift it to them. Make an impression by sharing this on her special day. Today’s the perfect day to declutter your Facebook profile. These are also great for text messages. What did the bald guy say when he was given a comb for his birthday? Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun. Be creative and write, sing out or print them a happy birthday message in another language.

Happy Birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death. These are the ones you use for anyone who is getting up there in years. Birthday Invitation Video: Let’s invite them in style! No matter how old you get, you seem to be forever young. All we have to do is tap into the stream of ingenuity. I’m greeting you first so that I can feel superior to the rest of your well-wishers. May your day be filled with sweet things and cake. You can make a video message for them.

At your age, you should really try to see everything as larger than life…starting with LARGE print. What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common? Blow them all away and wish for the best! We all love receiving birthday wishes and presents even if we don’t really celebrate it. It’s the most precious gift I can ever give to you—the gift of friendship! So, help yourself to this collection of alternative ways to say “happy birthday!” Best wishes to you on your special day. All Rights Reserved. Happy birthday funny folks! , A cute video to share with, well…, the parents of the birthday boy or girl. You’ve finally reached the age of wisdom but nobody wants to listen to you. Father Larry Lorenzoni, The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you’ll grow out of it. Many more days, months, and years to come for you. Edgar Watson Howe, The bad news is that I have a bad memory and am no good at math. How about singing? However, I wish to change the direction of happiness and point it all towards you.

Funny birthday quotes for cards, letters, notes, Facebook posts, emails, texts and more. Or you can also add favourite pictures and old videos and edit it and put it to video. I remembered your birthday without Facebook reminding me about it. Be happy because you will never be as young as you are today. © 2015-2020 VidDay Media Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

Mice cream and cake. I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you. For colleagues or friends, you can sing and record a happy birthday song sung in a funny manner or a funny video with happy video message and send it to them via message, email or fax.

Happy birthday you. You can make a video message for them. You can make it funny for them with one line quotes such as things you told them or they told you. Share a memory: It can be a recent event or something that happened a long time ago.