“As in you and me?”, “Don’t bother me with details.

“And you’d have to live over there! “About how badly we’ll beat those York turkeys at the next swim meet. His eyes grew even colder.

Bruno smiled confidently. Macdonald Hall is the name of a series of young adult novels by author Gordon Korman.The series was formerly named Bruno and Boots.. I’d like to fix them for that.”. Next » 1.

@GSR``-{�]a�H��#����L�� �؅Ѳ�+p�m�7~ZZY�iZjy�{���A-�����*��{���V9�����#39dO�����R85V�:�. “It really gets to you,” he said. “Someone’s going to have to teach them some manners!”, “I don’t mind losing,” said Pete Anderson mildly, “but that was pretty rotten.

Collection Edit Watch PDF Buy Year: 2016 91 min 80 Views. What did it do to the water? “Mrs.

Chris Talbot would be good — we’ll need some art work. Dimly he could see at least two figures ahead of him. Go Jump in the Pool! I sure wish we had a pool.”. It read:Bruno Walton and Melvin O’Neal are to present themselves at Mr. Sturgeon’s office immediately. Silence fell as the boys from both schools watched Mr. Hartley, Headmaster of York Academy, and Mr. Sturgeon, Headmaster of Macdonald Hall, present a large gleaming trophy to the smirking captain of the winning team. “Boy!” exclaimed Sidney Rampulsky, withdrawing his outstretched hand to flip the wet hair back from his forehead. “It’s not that,” Boots muttered miserably. “That was extremely poor sportsmanship,” the Headmaster went on. Bruno nodded. My new roommate would probably snore!”. The winners of the meet, victorious in all events, York Academy! “I’m very proud of our boys,” he said. Go jump in the pool!. ~�F�V��GY��O�%�6�\5�Q-�=S�Հ�nb�;�h�Z�|�V��DsU�Ky_�R���wAW��d!�=E5�58y��S�����j:Du�j ���!4��t�iO�ֽ��������K��{��٨JH��h�kt_l���_U%U�s��w�}��e�$Ei{�R�W����{��m+��~�a3�2�{Ztzܨ���z

Hartley of York Academy, sir,” his secretary had told him. Lately he’s been thinking about sending me to York Academy.”, Bruno emitted a startled howl of protest.

%���� “He seems very upset.”, “Surely, Hartley, you don’t believe that … An empty crate of Fizz-All? They must have water on the brain!”, “Turkeys!” snarled Bruno. There was great jubilation on the bus, and much song and laughter.

I should hate to have to approach your parents with a bill for the repair costs. I don’t like that look on your face.”, “There’s no look on my face,” insisted Bruno, much too softly.

Well, he thinks the athletic program at Macdonald Hall isn’t good enough. There simply is not enough money.”. Which, incidentally, is going to be held at our pool — a bigger and better one than theirs.”, “Our pool?

Across the road, a delegation of girls from the famous Miss Scrimmage’s Finishing School for Young Ladies waved and shrieked to welcome the boys’ swim team home.

“They have their own pool. “They’ve been swimming too long! “Then what is it?

“I never saw anything like that before!”. “They suffered an honourable defeat and were treated rudely, but they’re not letting it upset them.”. However, these things can’t be helped. “You can bet your track shorts it won’t happen,” Bruno snapped, “because we’re going to get a pool for Macdonald Hall!”, “We?” shrieked Boots.

An odd smile crept over his thin face, and he buzzed his secretary on the intercom.

“Only two weeks at school and already they’re one up on us.

I just re-read this for the first time since I was about 12. Third, York Academy. “Bruno,” he pleaded, “stop it!

“I just want to know who I should pick.”, “Well, let’s see,” said Bruno thoughtfully. Cross, Apr 1, 1985, Family & Relationships, 287 pages download Go Jump in the Pool!, , A Light Too Bright The Enlightenment Today: An Assessment of the Values of the European Enlightenment and a Search for New Foundations for Human Civilization, Paulos Mar Gregorios, 1992, Religion,

escape(document.referrer)+((typeof(screen)=="undefined")? The call had been waiting for him when he entered his office.

The Fish just said we aren’t getting one!”, “Yes,” Bruno continued, unheeding. That should do it.”, © 100 Vampire Novels 2015 - 2020    Contact for me [email protected], document.write("
As the bus turned off Highway 48 onto the tree-lined driveway of Macdonald Hall, students swarmed out to meet it.

They were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Sell your Screenplay » The Studio: ScreenWriting Tool.

As they were walking back to their dormitory, Boots could stand his roommate’s silence no longer.

About the author (2003) Gordon Korman has written more than fifty books for children and young adults, including four ALA Best Books for Young Adults: Son of the Mob, A Semester in the Life of a Garbage Bag, Son of Interflux and Losing Joe's Place. “Nice try.”.

“And you just happened to have a crate of Fizz-All with you,” Mr. Sturgeon remarked acidly. Bruno shifted uncomfortably. downloads.booktopia.live is in no way intended to support illegal activity. “We had one planned for this year, but construction costs being what they are, the budget was fifty thousand dollars short.

He was even an Olympic swimmer once.

“Tomorrow morning at breakfast I want you to round up five or six guys — let’s say two from each dorm. What he’s trying to say is that York Academy has a pool and we don’t.” “Right,” said Bruno.

Mrs. Davis, smiling sympathetically, opened the heavy oak door lettered HEADMASTER and ushered them inside. Their jubilant supporters followed. ";h"+escape(document.title.substring(0,150))+";"+Math.random()+

Go get the crate I hid under the back seat on our bus. “No doubt all swim teams carry mass quantities of stomach remedy with them.” His eyes grew even colder. “Fizz-All! “That is —” “Sir,” Bruno interjected earnestly, “Elmer Drimsdale calculates that in five days their pool will be … A York turkey! ";s"+screen.width+"*"+screen.height+"*"+(screen.colorDepth?

“We’ll need Elmer Drimsdale.

Swim!” shouted Bruno Walton. “Lucky guess?” Boots grinned, but his expression held a certain dread. We’ll mix them a cocktail they’ll never forget!”. Bruno and Boots think if they had a swimming pool at their school, they could practice more and be able to win.

"' alt='' title='LiveInternet' "+

Go Jump in the Pool! “You boys took the Fizz-All for the specific purpose of damaging the York swimming pool, didn’t you?” “Oh, no, sir,” protested Boots in dismay.

You’d be a turkey! x��Zms��g�����:��:���M��8N�k�L>��#Ŋi��V~}w�#�{�jC+��C��,,��¬���(x���

“That is —”, “Sir,” Bruno interjected earnestly, “Elmer Drimsdale calculates that in five days their pool will be as good as new. “I am delighted to hear that.

“Dismissed,” said Mr. Sturgeon, waving them out. Second, York Academy. Gordon Korman Snippet view - 1979. Mr. Sturgeon turned to his athletic director, Alex Flynn.

While annoying, this has never bothered the Macdonald Hall students much...until some of the boys report that their parents believe that the richer sports opportunities available at York will prompt them to transfer their sons to Macdonald Hall's biggest rival.

His usually overpowering voice was drowned out by the competing roars of the Macdonald Hall rooting section and their York Academy rivals on the other side of the pool.

He now turned this look upon Bruno and Boots. Chapter 15: For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow!

28 0 obj

“But there’s more to it … … Now see here, Hartley, my boys went straight to the locker room after that disgusting snub, and straight to the bus after that … No, I donotthink the crate got up and walked. “Well, maybe it won’t happen,” Boots offered hopefully. “I’m just thinking, that’s all.”. “About what?” Boots demanded suspiciously. And get Wilbur Hackenschleimer in case there’s anything heavy to carry. “You boys took the Fizz-All for the specific purpose of damaging the York swimming pool, didn’t you?”, “Oh, no, sir,” protested Boots in dismay. You don’t want to be a York turkey, do you?”, “I wasn’t arguing,” replied Boots meekly.

“The turkeys must be up to their ears in foam by now. Get listed in the most prominent screenplays collection on the web! They know the Hall is the best academic school, but they say there’s more to a guy’s education than just books.”, “But — but you’d play against me on the hockey team!” protested Bruno.

%PDF-1.7

This Can’t Be Happening at Macdonald Hall! << /Type /Page /Parent 1 0 R /LastModified (D:20120516070631+00'00') /Resources 2 0 R /MediaBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /CropBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /BleedBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /TrimBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /ArtBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /Contents 29 0 R /Rotate 0 /Group << /Type /Group /S /Transparency /CS /DeviceRGB >> /Annots [ 6 0 R 7 0 R 8 0 R 9 0 R ] /PZ 1 >>