The issue have been transfered to the devs and is looked into. Quest 2: "Family Reunion" - Can be started right after the previous (you may have to wait 24 hours).After, Select "Tell him that this encounter allowed him to assert himself".

2. If you want to continue without waiting for the bug to be fixed, you can reload a save prior to accepting the date and do that dialog from outside the house, then go into the bedroom and get the cinematic. Quest 2: "Promises Set in Stone" - Can be started after finishing "The Trial of the Waters", which is after "Suffering of Constantin" (which in itself is after the coup in "Treason! When you are at your house, go upstairs, it triggers as soon as you walk into the bedroom. Fixed bug in NoFailOption that allowed relationships to progress too quickly; Fixed subtitles/Added localization suppoort (integration with Mod Slot Support) Core Mod I liked the romance pacing in GreedFall, but I was disappointed that the romance cut-scene was only available once. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. With the impetus for her involvement being a cure for The Malichor, she's clearly a woman of science. This sub is for discussing the action role-playing video game, developed by Spiders and published by Focus … Press J to jump to the feed. I've done all of Siora's personal quests, the final one being burying her mother. All rights reserved. The game is set in 17th century-styled fantasy setting. My character told him they will meet when they are in the house for the next time. Archived . Quest 3: "Forever a Naut".

Greedfall Romance Guide: every romanceable companion, including Aphra by RPG Site Staff on 11 September, 2019 Greedfall ended up being a …

I did all the quests of Vasco and used the right dialogue options. Greedfall ended up being a pretty good game, and a lot of the goodwill that it has received since its release is how it, in ways, harkens back to RPGs of the last decade such as the Dragon Age series. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Fixed bug in NoFailOption that allowed relationships to progress too quickly, Fixed subtitles/Added localization suppoort (integration with Mod Slot Support). Hi Sakito, I had exactly the same problem but with Kurt, he asked my char for a date and no matter how may times or ways she went in and out of the bedroom, no romance scene has triggered. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. After each quest, you can speak to that companion and choose a dialogue choice for a boost to your Reputation with them.