I do hope you won’t start questioning the relevance of the house rules, too. May the Lord keep sadness away from your heart and worries away from your mind as you celebrate this beautiful day in your life.

I can’t hide the joy and gladness inside me as I join you in celebrating another incredible year in your life. From the incubator to health complications, you fought for life with every fiber of your being.

Honey, you’re blessed; let nothing take that knowledge away from you. Happy birthday, daughter! These bonds are very special and unique. Your life has been full of hi-speed energy which we’ve tasked ourselves to match up with. It is just so much of a privilege to call myself a parent of such an incredible person like you. Enjoy! This year’s birthday party will blow your mind away, I can assure you. Many, many happy returns of the day! You deserve only the good things of life; I am sure they will come to you, effortlessly. | Birthday Status for a Friend, a Loved One or Yourself. You have made us the happiest and proudest parents with your captivating beauty and kindness. Please do not include special characters like emojis in the text. Enjoy your new year.

You may not hear this everyday, but you are the best gift that we ever have. Glowing with an inner radiance, you shine bright, lighting up every life you touch, especially ours. To us and everyone you know, you are the most precious of gifts.

The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughter of one person – my daughter. I have loved you with an unchanging love. Have a wonderful birthday. If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". Having a daughter is quite an experience on its own, the immiscible blend of joy and heart attack, especially if she has become aware that she’s an adorable angel you can’t do without.

It is of a great benefit to you, and never a curse. I am a blessed father for having a thoughtful daughter like you.

Happy birthday to our beloved daughter. Click Here To Submit And Share With Your Fellow QuoteReelers!

Ever since you came, our lives took a wonderful turn for the best. You bring immense joy and liveliness to our home. Many more years in sound health.

You’re a strong woman, and I know that you’ll be a good steward of the life you lead.

Daughter, you changed my life when you were born. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. As you grow each year, we see little of us in you. I pray that societal pressure will never tamper with your uniqueness. Happy birthday, daughter! May angels keep guard over you in all your ways. Glowing with an inner radiance, you shine bright, lighting up every life you touch, especially ours. 5: It isn’t an easy achievement to clock 19 years of age. 30 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Daughter. Thank you, dear daughter, for making me a proud father/mother. I’m not afraid for your future, at all. 4: My dearest girl, it is a thing of joy that I am a part of your life. Happy birthday, my super daughter.

14: Happy birthday, Barbie. It isn’t often that a dad will have a daughter who he relates with as a man to his fellow man. 22: Happy birthday, baby girl. This is for those dads who love their daughters. QuoteReel publishes quotes for every occasion – inspirational, comforting, meaningful, thought-provoking, entertaining, and funny. Happy birthday, sweet princess. Happy birthday. May your special day blossom with pure joy and excitement!

Happy birthday to an extra special daughter! Happy birthday, daughter! Raising an amazing daughter like you is the greatest accomplishment of my life.

I want you to pursue happiness and peace, and when you get them, never let go.

Happy birthday, lovely daughter. There are different bonds that happen when you have a daughter in the family.

If you don’t love your daughter, you probably wouldn’t have been roaming the internet for a fabulous birthday wish for her. Feel free to share any of our quote images on your blog or website, but please add a link back to the page where you found them. You’re my answered prayer, my angel, and I celebrate you on the occasion of your birthday today. 18: Happy birthday, beautiful. May your day open the floodgates for good health, wisdom, fortune, and happiness in your world. Daughters are always that part of any eye to their parents who is a wonderful charm and god blessed beauty on earth. You are so important to this family and this is because you are glamorous, lovely, and kind. Daughter: you are loved for the little girl you were, the special woman you are right now, and the wonderful daughter you will always be. In this post, we have composed the emotional birthday wishes for daughter messages from dad that most precious assets. Though it doesn’t feel like it to you, you’re a blessing to me and your mom. Happy birthday. Do get ready to fall in love with your future husband. 15: Happy birthday, darling daughter.

Sort By. I am one of the most privileged mothers on earth, to have a doting daughter like you. Happy birthday, sweet princess.

I pray that your new year that began today, shall reveal a part of you which will thrill many. Hip, hip, hip…hurray! Today, you’re celebrating your birthday as a respectable teenager. Daughters always exude a ray of sunshine amidst the dark struggles of life and give contagious smiles to everyone around. Happy birthday.

Wish you a wonderful and happy birthday. You’re a fruitful vine; you will never be barren. We are also thankful to you for bringing fountains of joy and happiness into our lives. Parenthood has its ups and downs, happy and sad times. Google+. 44: Happy birthday, dear daughter. You will prosper beyond measures, my daughter.

Daughter, you remind me of your old birthday cake: you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love. You’ve become older and wiser today. 38: Happy birthday, Amazon. Dear baby girl, you have no idea how amazing it has been watching you grow from an adorable little girl into such a beautiful young woman. Happy birthday! I am a blessed father for having a thoughtful daughter like you. Where others go and fail, you’ll go there to become a distinguished woman of excellence. Happy birthday, cutie pie! Happy birthday, beloved daughter! Happy birthday! You make us feel so proud.

12: I am elated to dance and rock to this day because my gentle daughter has turned a year older today. 2: It is my daughter’s birthday today, and I can’t wait to treat her to a lovely dinner tonight. 32: Happy birthday, love.

Your qualities can’t stop amazing me.

Every day of my life is filled with testimonies and praises to the Lord and this is because He has blessed me with a stunning daughter like you. Happy birthday. 27: Happy 18th birthday, my pretty daughter. Happy birthday. 46: Sugar, I want to wish you a sweet birthday today. Also Read: Birthday Wishes For Sister — Heartfelt & Funny, Prayers For Forgiveness With Bible Verses, Best New Year Wishes And Prayers For Boyfriend, Birthday Wishes For Sister — Heartfelt & Funny, Genuine Birthday Blessings – With Powerful Prayer. You don’t get paid but rather be satisfied with love, care and cuteness. I wish you long life, good health, and a good job before your next birthday. A daughter completes a heavenly and humble abode. 19: Today is the day that marks a new beginning in my daughter’s life. May the commemoration of your day of birth bring you so much excitement, fun, and many amazing opportunities! Wishing you countless blessings on your Big Day!

I am wishing you a very, very happy birthday, dear daughter! 21: Happy birthday, my one and only daughter. Today is the prettiest time of the year and I want to join you in commemorating this wonderful day which marks the moment you took your first breath on this earth.

Happy birthday to my loving daughter.

20: Happy birthday, big girl. Happy birthday, my little sweetie! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, dearest daughter! Happy birthday, darling. You are indeed my greatest joy and pride.

You bring immense joy into my heart and brighten my day in such a splendid manner. You’re my answered prayer, my angel, and I celebrate you on the occasion of your birthday today. Happy birthday, darling girl! Happy birthday, daughter! We love you in a truly precious way.

I love you! 30+ Heartwarming Birthday Greetings for your Daughter. You have turned out to be the exact kind of daughter every parent will admire and wish to have. Today, as I watch you take your first steps into adolescence, may your life shine more beautifully than when you were a baby. Happy birthday, daughter! 10: My beloved daughter, I cherish you, and it is my sincerest desire that you attain greatness, far beyond what I have achieved for myself.

7: Sweet daughter, happy birthday.

Pinterest. Shine on, without apologies. It is without a doubt that I am definitely the luckiest father/mother on this earth to have such a splendidly smart daughter like you.

Dearest daughter, you are so magnificent in every way and I can’t be more grateful to the Lord for you. But of course, the mother and daughter relationship also couldn’t be measured as only a mother can understand the physical and emotional changes of her daughter because, she too, was once a daughter.

Anyone who encounters you is automatically blessed. You are a special kind, and nothing can change that. We love you and may you have a successful career ahead of you.

I love you so much, princess. Daughter, I want to thank you so very much for filling my heart with a huge sense of contentment, happiness, pleasure, and pride. Happy birthday, my baby. May you grow stronger, wiser and prettier each day. My very best wishes to the sweetest and loveliest princess in this universe! Happy birthday, beautiful girl! Happy birthday, sweetheart.

I am wishing the prettiest daughter in this world a truly awesome Big Day. Share. Hurry home! Happy anniversary, my special angel! You are an unbelievable blessing that the Lord has gifted to this family. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Many more years in sound health. Instead of shame, you will make yourself proud. I’m proud of who you’ve become, sweet daughter.

On this day, I bless you with the blessings of long life, good health, prosperity, and peace.