A poem on immigration based on personal experience and studies. OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, 11AM–5PM In recent years, Primark have sold padded bikinis and high heels for children. ( Log Out /  Complete Full Transcript, Dialogue, Remarks, Saying, Quotes, Words And Text. Despite the sums inside your brain I’m sick of crappy mathematics Hollie McNish Interview. Let me be the one you back that ass to

And all your balance sheets and trends Now British people lost their jobs and bloody Turkish are there to blame Why I Don’t Have A Boyfriend (and the romance of maths). The image featuring in Hollie’s video shows the change: If you are interested in her gigs, you can find dates on her website. Our culture is heavy with objectifying women and it seems all the love and romance are gone from the world. Registered in England and Wales No. Mathematics by Hollie McNish Hollie McNish is one of my favourite spoken word poets. And some who comes here also tend

I desperately want to scream He stares at me and dreams a scene of British workers jobs As one for one, as him or you Swag on, even when you dress casual Hollie McNish is a poet and author based between Cambridge and Glasgow.She has published four collections of poetry: Papers (2012), Cherry Pie (2015), Why I Ride (2015), Plum (2017) and one poetic memoir on politics and parenthood, Nobody Told Me (2016), of which the Scotsman suggested “The world needs this book...and so does every new parent” and for which she won the Ted Hughes Award … Labour can see the light, so why won’t it act?

To set up work which employs them Their descriptions of the experience were overwhelmingly positive", Lewisham Shopping Centre (entrance in Central Square) Everytime a Somalian comes here they take a job from us Add lyrics. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. I mean it’s almost unbearable Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  Hollie McNish performs her poem, Mathematics.We think this works really well as a starter or plenary. And most times immigrants bring more, Than minuses. I tell him they’re from Vietnam but he doesn’t give a toss 8544993 Mathematics by Hollie McNish; Performed at SpeedPoets; May 1. “ I can’t take my ears off her ” says Benjamin Zephaniah. January 5. I hope you enjoy reading your way through the clutter that is my mind, and feel free to comment and share your opinions! Objectifying women is an important issue, but more concerning is the premature sexualisation of girls. I show him architectures plans of empty goddamn plots of land Lyrics can be found below. 1153774, Branding and website concept by Roland Williams.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. And I know it’s nice to have someone

The full poem reads: He says “those god damn Pakistanis and their goddamn corner shops Built a shop on every corner took our British workers jobs

Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy it. So I just watch and wait for you to salute Lyrics not available. Lyrics can be found below. Hollie McNish is a British poet responsible for this brilliant poem. Click here for directions and more info, © Migration Museum Project 2020 Yo, from Malibu, to Paribu President Trump The Buy American Hire American President Economic Security Is National Security; Brandon Straka … HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. I soon came across Hollie McNish with ‘Mathematics’: She has a few videos on YT, and I soon found my favourite. The mathematics one for one, from us to them it just adds up Her video taking the piss out of Flo Rida’s ‘Whistle’, highlighting the issue of popular song lyrics. Hollie McNish is one of my favourite spoken word poets. That one of every new that came The lyrics of songs in the top 40 are always the same. A bit of sand, a barren land I ask him how he knows the fact he says he read it in the news He says Sharp criticism. Work with numbers not with men

And sometimes one can add three more

Of full time full employment before the Goddamn boats all came

September 4. Red or green, aligned or not, Left Futures seeks to refresh and activate your politics. Jackson Leave The Democrat Party Death Cult That Is Killing Your Babies And Choose Life, President Trump You Just Lost The Radical Left Done, President Trump So Why Didn’t Joe Biden Do It For 47 Years, President Trump Joe Biden You Can’t Even Say The Word Law Enforcement, President Trump Joe Biden Did A Crime Bill 1994 Treated The Black Community Bad, Mitch McConnell Democrats Have Tried The Same Old Attacks For 45 Years And Now On Judge Barrett, Greg Kelly The President Will Beat The Coronavirus And After That He Will Beat Joe Biden, Chris Wallace Mr Trump You Said That If You Ran For President You’d Win.