My college roommate had one that I was dying to ride. Having gotten a motorcycle license at 14 I’ve tried to be the wise man with regards to riding but have partially succeeded at being the smart man occasionally.. It was a wet day and the front fender was missing. ---------------------------------------------------------o^~o---------- The final CL77 example is on the other side of the country and sports a slightly more reasonable price tag. New chain and sprockets, all rubber replaced. Clear title, runs and drives great. Honda Scrambler Motorcycles For Sale: 0 Motorcycles - Find Honda Scrambler Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Convenient + Practical + Fun: Meet... For 2007 Honda is unleashing its might on the Mini class. 1976 Chevrolet Vega Kammback. The repair was made by replacing the trans low gear which has the ratcheting mechanism inside of it. Hitchtrav@aol.com. CL77 /1967 Honda 305 Scrambler for sale in Gresham, Oregon $2,250 Share it or review it. if you want one to restore ,this is it! But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him the lesson thereby avoiding the mistake altogether.”

Frame up with all NOS parts, motor completely rebuilt top to bottom. Brand New. new york motorcycles/scooters - by owner - craigslist. Is a worth while project, as these are desirable classics. This auction is for a perfectly restored 1966 Honda 305 Scrambler in the rare blue and silver color combo.

1966 cl 90 -1967 cl77 scrambler -1966 s90 But instead he had it buried in his gloves which did hit the ground.

Exhaust is solid and sound.Has original baffle for great sound.No dings or dents. I’m surprised to see a reserve on this listing, but hopefully, $5K buys the pair.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_14',135,'0','0'])); Most definitely one of the more iconic bikes of its time, challenging the European “scrambles” class with engine engineering. Near mint 1967 Honda CL77 305 Scrambler 3372 original miles.

Original owner, bike has been in a heated garage it's whole life. The front shocks were overhauled and resealed. Vi och våra partners kommer att lagra och/eller ha åtkomst till information på din enhet via cookies och liknande tekniker, visa personanpassade annonser och personanpassat innehåll, för annons- och innehållsmätning, målgruppsinsikter och produktutveckling. THIS BIKE RUNS GREAT! Only 6285 original miles. These bikes were idled after the previous owner lost a friend in a motorcycle accident and subsequently lost interest. This is my first time commenting on motorcycles on Barn finders. The motorcycle runs and can be ridden. Always stored in climate controlled building during the winter months, using the appropriate fuel stabilizer, etc. You will find an exhaust note that is lie no other bike ever!!! Clutch grabs a bit and needs adjustment or replacement. “To be old and wise, you must first be young and foolish”. Thank you!

Had one in a CL77 just like these ones, cracked a liner just under the flange. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/d/bend-honda-super-hawk/6998020342.html, 14,800 Original Miles!

Buy It Now +$10.00 shipping.

A local Craigslist ad served up this 1968 Honda 305 Scrambler with an interesting pedigree. If you are in NC I can help you with that process. Honda Cl-77 - Classifieds: 1966 Honda CL77 in Trenton, Honda 1967 CL77 305 Scrambler in Missoula, 1967 Honda cl77 in Ft Collins, 1966 HONDA 305 CL77 REAR in Sioux Falls, Honda CL77 1967 in Liberty.

for sale old vintage Japanese motorcycles-- honda ---- FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES! ... 2009 Honda Rebel 250 low low mileage $3,500 (Valley Stream) ... 1996 Yamaha XV1100 For Sale $1,500 (Greenwich Village) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting.

Bike has been freshened up, but never needed a total restoration. The rod was ruined and the crankshaft was out of alignment. Frame up with all NOS parts, motor completely rebuilt top to bottom. Gets 90+ miles per gallon! PS In the small cc. This Honda CL77 has been in a private collection since 1968!!! ... 1996 Yamaha XV1100 For Sale $1,500 (Greenwich Village) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This 305 has the original exhaust, including the hard to find original muffler that is connected with the 2 rubber seals. One has its original seat, and the other features a recovered saddle. Bike has been freshened up, but never needed a total restoration. There were actually four good mechanics who taught me well, and one old Russian blacksmith who could make a chisel that could hold an edge longer than anything you could buy from the exclusive tool vendors.