Since you already smoke tested and verified you have no leaks, I would take a closer look at the fuel system.

But IAC wouldn’t cause it to stall while driving since IAC is only active while idle. That’s very strange. When I start giving it the gas the short terms go up and the long terms go down but the average together is around 25%. swapped components and checked it again and now the misfires were on two other unrelated cylinders. 3.

Is a new part defective, incompatible, or hooked up wrong? More diagnostic testing is needed before you can get an accurate repair estimate.

Started the car & kept saying engine too hot, the engine was cold had plenty of water in it. I’ve seen an ignition switch failure that triggered the airbag light, ABS light, check engine light, and stopped the power windows from working. Then all of a sudden the #6 misfire went away as 2 other misfires appeared. The cover contains a diagram of the fuses, which tells you what each fuse is used for and the amperage. The ECU regulates virtually every important system and function in your vehicle. Then I changed some fuel lines, fuel filter and the injectors. The last fuel pump puts out 50psi at idle and pegs out at 59psi at WOT. Scan for codes, they may give you a clue what the problem is.

Many vehicles have starters with their own sensors in them.

Affiliate Disclosure:  We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. At that mileage, if it wasn’t damaged it is probably a manufacturing defect that should be covered under warranty.

The following day the check engine light turned on.

Took my 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan to get inspection.

Which new part is causing the issue? Today it was idling for 15 minutes just fine, drove 15 minutes no problem, drove back 15 minutes, idled 15 minutes again, then finally it was stalling non stop.

my truck then cut off as i pulled over.i thought i had a blow out but my tires was good..when i tried to start it it would not start.

It is also often referred to as the PCM (powertrain control module) or ECM (engine control module). If you have no vacuum leaks, I would try cleaning the parts above and see if it helps any.

Thank you I will do that. If it’s newer than 1995 you can scan for OBD2 codes to see if that tells you anything useful.

This leads me to believe there is a fueling issue where the engine is not getting enough fuel under load. Car batteries have electronic cells which need to function in order for the ECU to function.