I looked up the body module and found it for 211 dollars. Who knew?

First thing I did was check the battery with my Midtronics battery tester. User5555... Bayshore, NY Theyre pretty sleazy too. Ok, sounds like the battery is just fine now. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. That keeps certain things awake and can drain the battery. I think I mentioned earlier that one of her neighbors said her lights were on the night before.

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Battery was tested and no problem. The part of replacing that battery that really stung was since it was Sunday, I didn't want to bother my brother.

I pulled fuse 9 labeled "back up" and I get zero drain. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!! Then I lifted the negative cable and put my meter across the negative post to cable end on 400 Milliamps. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Before you get to deep, think about battery replacement. They applied the TSB and no problems ever since. There was a TSB for battery drain issues related to the EPB. Bummer. Another problem, which I had on two recent Honda purchases, a civic and a CRV. The service manager reminded her the car was out of it's 36,000 mile warranty. My CR-V is a ‘17 EX and it had this problem. I've got an inherent drain on my electrical system, killing the battery every 3-5 days if I don't drive the car. A car that never breaks down? Have a 338ma drain after comp go to sleep pull fuse 23 to - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda

If they don’t then go and take your business to another dealership. I'd be suspect of the shop's diagnosis, often shady shops will tell you it's some computer module to charge a premium, then sneakily repair some lesser cost item. I still feel like she's being robbed.

[])). JZHR2, I started on the highter setting and saw it go to sleep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

My mechanic warned me that the original tires needed immediately replacement after 46K even though "warrantied" for 70K. Be sure to ask for the old body computer back and personally, I'd have put a small mark on it somewhere so you can identify that it came from your vehicle.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Three year free replacement warranty.

Critc's usually spot on but just in case its not the EPB, make sure she isnt keeping the fob in the car overnight.

Keys are nowhere near the car when she isnt in it. I swapped it out and my friend programmed it. JavaScript is disabled. On most cars the air conditioning is on by default if you use the automatic climate control. let's hope this resolves it. Expert: Greg replied 7 years ago. My battery went dead overnight and after charging it I tested the charging system and all is OK. 3,550 Posts #4 ... to title this thread "Battery will not hold a charge" rather than "battery keeps draining" because literally all batteries slowly drain when the vehicle is in an off state. I dont want to take him from his family on his rare day off. I'll have to check what batteries are used in the UK CRV. Well its not the car, its the actual battery. Did the dealership not do the TSB for you?

The coincidental thing is that my last trip in the car was the day before when I took my car for routine maintenance. Mr_Joe, I did change the battery when I found nothing else wrong.

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

In my case, the batteries in both cars were dead, but the dealer put in new larger Die Hard 35s instead of the smaller stock batteries. AAA saved me: My 2.5 year battery was bad and a jump would not help. Happening all the time not just a one off. I guess you gotta watch your back these days. This is with the car off, keys out of ignition, doors closed, etc. This process is automatic. 2007 crv the battery keeps goinng flat in 2 nights down to 4.5 volts. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Glad she was able to get them to come down on the cost.

They charged $900 to replace it along with other things. Parasitic Drain ∞.

Another point is that batteries are smaller nowadays. This is common, follow the suggestions given in every thread on the subject. Most newer cars today have a lot of systems and powered accessories that makes the battery work harder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